Author Topic: Mike and Jessica  (Read 35356 times)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
RE: Mike and Jessica
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2009, 06:31:37 pm »
Reverend Mike...we are all here with you in our thoughts.  You can let Jessica know that she is also not alone in this.

Offline zook144

« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2009, 07:30:55 pm »
Mike,
Just read your post. Sorry to hear of Jessica's health problems. My thoughts are with you both.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

brett

« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2009, 11:19:23 am »
Yes let's hope there's some good news soon Mike. Waiting for news from China is very difficult. I am glad Miss Wu's parents' health has improved, the last couple of weeks were terrible for me and my girl. I hope there's better news for all of us in 2010.

shaun

« Reply #123 on: December 20, 2009, 08:21:51 am »
Mike, I am praying...     Shaun

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2009, 11:49:21 am »
I am too Mike.  I know everything will be fine.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2009, 06:30:01 pm »
I wish you can bring the brotherhood many good news concerning Jessica, whenever possible, Mike.
We all are behind both of you.
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2009, 11:04:52 pm »
Mike , you'll also have Qing's and My prayer for some good news to come your way . Let it be your's and Jessica's most precious Gift for the Holiday .

shaun

« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2009, 05:34:57 pm »
Mike,

Glad to hear that Jessica is handling things well and that it is not a critical situation.

Mike, as far as waiting to see what you will do?  I do remember most of the early issues you had with Jessica. Could it be that she is waiting for you to bail considering her medical issues?  I think it would be beneficial to you to assure her that you are not going to leave her but not in an overt way, but rather in a covert way.

One option you might think of and you have a little time to arrange this would be to be there for the surgery and a few short days afterward.  I realize that with your new job this may nearly be impossible but I imagine that the people in your company might understand the issue.

If I can think of another way I will tell you later.

I pray that you will find the reason for the on hold feeling soon and discover that it is not really an issue at all but a chance to show your love for her.

Shaun

Arnold

« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2009, 06:24:53 pm »
Wishing you both that all comes together as Jessica and you wish it should be in the new Year . You are taking on a lot of responsibilities , but do give yourself some time ... not to become overloaded . You know what I mean . Jessica is not the only one looking forward to your next China Trip , we're all with you there .

shaun

« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2009, 07:46:23 pm »
Mike,

I am glad you are getting to the issues and that things are moving forward.  Yes I would find a translator to makes sure you understand the issues.

Mike my prayers will continue,

Shaun

shaun

« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2010, 09:58:22 pm »
Good news Mike except the QQ and EMF but you know what you need to keep moving forward with your plans to marry.  Looks like a good place for you to live.  Keep us posted.

Shaun

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2010, 10:44:49 pm »
Hey Mike!

Glad to see you're adjusting.  From those pictures (especially the last one), I'm guessing you took a stroll north of your office to Dundas and Spadina.  That's the oldest chinatown in Toronto (maybe Canada).

Hope the procedure goes well for Jessica.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2010, 10:51:53 pm »
Yes best wishes for Jessica and I hope you can soon return to China to see her again :blush:
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

rockycoon

« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2010, 11:34:34 pm »
Just a word Mike, on that last picture...If you look at the sign it says "lucky moose food mart" yet if I'm not mistaken, that's bossy the cow on there.  Also note the woman below the sign with the red hair, looks like her face is blue, unless that is a clown.

Best of luck with your girlfriend and hope the operation is ok.

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2010, 08:37:23 am »
Mike,You cann't say and think without Jessica each sentence.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~