All About China > Chinese Culture And Festivals

National day

<< < (4/9) > >>

Sylvain D:
I saw the parade on TV with Liyan, in fact, at first, I didn't know why she suddenly woke up and jumped on the TV to switch it on, going back to her bed, jumping on it, and saying "yes, yes !!!! it begins!!!"
First, I was amazed to see her like this, and when I began to see all military vehicles and so on, I remembered it was the National's Day... :icon_cheesygrin:
I was happy that Liyan could see it with me :)
It was very nice to see, I didn't know that china has a so big army in fact...
I tried to compare with the 14th July in France... but I think there's nothing to compare in fact :blush:
Even in the street when we went out, there were lot of chinese with flags in their hands, and we could see the fireworks in the night.
What a nice day anyway :)

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='19202' dateline='1254892283' ---
I saw the parade on TV with Liyan, in fact, at first, I didn't know why she suddenly woke up and jumped on the TV to switch it on, going back to her bed, jumping on it, and saying "yes, yes !!!! it begins!!!"
First, I was amazed to see her like this, and when I began to see all military vehicles and so on, I remembered it was the National's Day... :icon_cheesygrin:
--- End quote ---

Forget the parade I just like it when they jump on the bed and are saying "yes, yes !!!! It Begins!!!"

Willy

Scottish_Rob:

--- Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='19240' dateline='1254920153' ---

--- Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='19202' dateline='1254892283' ---
--- End quote ---

Forget the parade I just like it when they jump on the bed and are saying "yes, yes !!!! It Begins!!!"

Willy

--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO

Sly is there something your not telling us?????

Sylvain D:
I am innocent :blush:

Chong:

--- Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='19350' dateline='1254990564' ---
I am innocent :blush:

--- End quote ---

Sly,

Did you parade out your Missile ???

Did she get goosebumps watching you goose-step in your French Foreign Legion suit ???  :fi_lone_ranger:

Apparently, they goose-stepped 116 times per minute. I can imagine hearing Frenchie : "Une, Deux, Trois, ... "

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version