Author Topic: A new life  (Read 41097 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: A new life
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2009, 01:33:55 pm »
Good stuff Rob, you will be there in time for the New Year celebrations, should be great!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2009, 01:48:48 pm »
If you go to Beijing, definitely try the "Guolizhuang Restaurant"

Vince G

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2009, 04:04:57 pm »
Well, When the time comes I would have wanted to call my adventure the same topic name as this is. So I'll have to come up with another. In a few months time everything from the past will be wiped away... everything. So it is a New Life. Selling everything, even where I live.

Along with the travel to China I told my lady I would stop smoking. She's ok with it but she says it would healthier not to smoke. Well I'm still on course. It's been a few days, the urge is still and and creeps up at times but just continue on with what I'm doing. No Patches, no pills, after 40 something years of smoking it's just "No More".

Rob, how are you doing?

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2009, 04:11:27 pm »
Vince G: 1) when do you plan to go? 2) and where is this lady? 3) are you planning to move to China or bring her back?

Vince G

« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2009, 04:26:33 pm »
As of now? it's still up in the air when. Spring to late spring (June?) That would be Shenyang but we are going to do some traveling too. If the timing is right I have to go to Guangzhou for business reasons. So it's an all in one time there. Visit her, vacation and do business. Yes I'll be bring her back home. If things work out business wise we may stay in China a few months and here a few? This seems to be the plan.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #185 on: December 08, 2009, 04:57:42 pm »
Hi Rob,

Just caught up with your thread, being in China and the aftermath didn't help ..., so I read it backwards :icon_cheesygrin:  Wonderful story, I'm so happy for you!

Watch some BBC and repeat precisely what the man says, I'm sure you'll get a job soon, the rest seems already in place ...

If you find a trick to stay off the smokes, please share!
Go deep or don't go

Arnold

« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2009, 09:52:21 am »
Heck yes , I can only agree with Scott here . We have been waiting long enough for you Vince to finally see your Lady ( Song ) . :icon_cheesygrin: Any longer and we are getting more excited than you .. about that happening . Wish it all comes to be , as it looks at the moment .

shaun

« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2009, 11:20:58 am »
Congratz Vince.    Hey? What aren't you guys telling Vince he should go right now? :icon_cheesygrin:

No really Vince I am happy for you and Song.

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 01:42:34 pm by shaun »

ttwjr32

« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2009, 05:22:19 pm »
so what is new with rob lately?
  havent seen much here on what he is
  doing and how its going

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2009, 07:24:23 pm »
:angel:

Hey Vince, spent a week in ShenYang and I am sure that I saw your Song Bird at the local Budhist Temple Nunnery.  Will post pictures next week.  Hope you like really short hair!!!:    Did have a good voice though.  

Buzz

:icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2009, 11:44:49 pm »
Buzz you must have seen another. She has long hair shoulder length, She's not Buddhist and her singing voice isn't that good. It's OK. :icon_cool:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:45:14 pm by Vince G »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:31 am »
Hi guys, computer not out of the shop yet, that's why not on here much at the moment.
Finding it a bit hard giving up the ciggies, although only had one since I been back...I used to reach for the pack as soon as my eyes were open, now I reach for my language homework...Hey it works for me...

Not much going on just now, got a couple of irons in the fire for me going back, so far it's looking good.  Spoke with Anne a couple of times, although not as much as i would like too.  She has been really busy at work. but everything going ok...

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #192 on: December 14, 2009, 06:30:35 am »
One iron that was in fire...never worked, back up plan now in operation...:icon_biggrin:

rockycoon

« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2009, 11:47:24 am »
Rob, knowing your coming, she is busy firing all the cute employees, and replacing them with old hags, so you don't stray....:icon_cheesygrin:
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='25268' dateline='1260593089'

Buzz you must have seen another. She has long hair shoulder length, She's not Buddhist and her singing voice isn't that good. It's OK. :icon_cool:

Vince, A nun :huh: LOL
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 11:49:45 am by rockycoon »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2009, 06:54:03 am »
Been to the bank and put in for an overdraft, things are looking good for me getting it near Christmas ;-)  Which in turn will help towards me getting back to see Anne.  All this talking on the phone is fine but I just want to hold her, I know you guys know what I'm talking about.  The feeling of her being in your arms is the best feeling in the world.  I have had to do a couple of 24 hours rules, since I been back...  This is the best rule that has ever been.

Anyway Will/Should get my comp back this week, so will be able to catch up on everything.  God this site is like a drug hehe.  By the looks of things I seem to have misssed a few things.  In case I don't get my comp, all the seasons greetings to all of you.  Have the best Xmas ever.