Author Topic: mods explanation about china-love  (Read 9962 times)

Vince G

RE: mods explanation about china-love
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2010, 03:18:11 pm »
Mike is all talk. The problem is he doesn't know when to shutup. I guarantee this, if I went and met with his Nanshan Triad bosses friends? They would be kicking his ass before I left. :icon_cool:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2010, 04:10:38 pm »
Like I posteed earlier guys...Let it go, nothing is worth all this crap

ttwjr32

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2010, 05:59:06 pm »
this has given me some insight to everything that
 has happened here between members.

i personally think Mike is just full of hot air and with
 people like that its best to ignore and let them ramble
 for a while till they give up because no one is paying
 attention.

Rob-  it is hard for some though because when you are
        threatened or a loved one is threatened then that
        is something that will never be forgotten nor should
        it be forgiven. if someone threatened me or especially
        threatened my wife then that is an issue and i would
        have a problem with that person all the time. no need
        for that

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2010, 06:26:50 pm »
Ted I truly understand where your coming from...but this is not about being threatenend or loved ones being threatened, all this kicked off long before that.  All that I can see is each of them is inflaming the other by their derogitory comments towards one another.  Both of them have given me sound advice and been helpful to NOT ONLY myself but to others on here ALSO, I thank them for it.

I cannot ever seeing them meeting up so why keep it going.  Maxx I'm sorry but this is the way i feel about it, but as has been said, your BIGGER than that.  I was one of the people who wanted Mike back, but he brought it on himself...AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN YOU JOIN SOMETHING, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 06:29:11 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline jeffm

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2010, 08:18:32 pm »
Maxx

I read pretty much all the back and forth on the other site.  

Mike's from Philly. What do you expect?  He's a street guy who talks.  Usually the ones  who talk openly what they are gonna do never do it.  It’s the people who you KNOW they know those people but stay quiet.  They can be the dangerous ones.  The talkers have indicted themselves publicly, so unless they want to be someone’s girlfriend in prison then nothing happens most of the time.  They would have to be stupid to carry anything out and they know it.  I’ve had contact with these East coast guys in the past.  Same stuff.  Also I remember in a thread on the other site you mentioned steroids.  I been around guys I knew  for a long time, and it’s amazing how aggressive they can be when you know they are not normally like that.  Dude is roidin in my opinion.  I have noticed over time it seems that the women who are with him end up leaving.  Wonder if there is a connection regarding the aggression.  That would scare the h*** out of a Chinese woman.  Usually those guys dig their own grave, so it’s best to let it play out.  And one last thing I’ve got to say if I’ve heard it once I’ve heard it a thousand times how long he has lived there and living his dream.  The thing is, the new guys over there think he’s the shit, and they have no idea the whole story.  

Now I’m gonna give you some advice Maxx haha.  He baited you and you bit many times.  Quit taking the bait.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2010, 08:32:48 pm »
Ok, I have read enough.  Maxx has a right to defend himself from a hot air filled self proclaimed know it all.  While Mike may have a lot of knowledge, he has stated many wrong things.  I personally know some of them.  He has to pound his own chest because not too many people will do it for him.  I have been around not as long as Mike, but quite a while, going back to the beginning facebook days.  I can tell you this. He has been banned, he is not coming back and that is the end of it.  People will believe whatever they want to.  Those of us here know what this site is about. No matter if there is a clique or not. (There isnt)  Many, many men here have benefited by this site. Its history will attest to that.  I think it is ridiculous that this has even come up again.  i can see Mike laughing at this.  This is exactly what he wants.  To be the center of attention.  Maxx, I personally hope you just close this thread.  There is no reason for it.  Six friggin pages is ENOUGH.  There is no reason for it to ever come up again.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2010, 09:12:12 pm »
i agree lets get this closed for now

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2010, 09:17:23 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='28537' dateline='1263778368'

I think it is ridiculous that this has even come up again.  i can see Mike laughing at this.  This is exactly what he wants.  To be the center of attention.  Maxx, I personally hope you just close this thread.  There is no reason for it.  Six friggin pages is ENOUGH.  There is no reason for it to ever come up again.

Sarge...while I agree with what you are saying, I think this thread needs to be left open.  I say we talk this Michael Seal issue to death, so that it is out of our systems.  This way hopefully, if a new person attempts to bring up the issue again in the future, we can point them over to this thread, and leave it at that.

Sometimes, it is through debates like this, that bring us closer together as a group, because it allows for more understanding of each other.  Just a thought I had anyways.

rockycoon

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2010, 11:24:16 pm »
Ok that does it, I'm going out back and cut a switch.

shaun

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2010, 11:28:53 pm »
Get'em Don.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 05:21:31 am »
sorry guys....

I must back Martin's opinion 120%

We can bury this baby once and for all...do it to death and never need to come back to this same old grind ever again !!!!

Our combined opinion seems to say that we all regard it as a great big non-event...so when all the players are tired of the same rubbish, and the Mike advocates realise that there is no more mileage to be squeezed out of this tank of petrol...then it will all go away for good and for ever  :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

After all...reading the thread is not mandatory..it is optional !!!

David

Rocky...go ahead and cut your switch...I will be waiting with my Browning Hi-Power (hahahahaha)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:23:36 am by David E »

ttwjr32

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 08:57:26 am »
ok now that i have given it thought maybe it is best
to let this run its course.

i do have a question though  several of you mentioned
steriods. do you think they would be easy for a westerner
to get in china???

and why someone would use that junk after all it eats at
your brain and you become impotent from it.  nice downside

now tell me what is the upside???  besides being an idiot???

Vince G

« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 09:00:04 am »
That's not a switch, this is a switch... :s  ("Crocodile Dundee")
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 09:01:55 am by Vince G »

ttwjr32

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 09:19:11 am »
yes that was funny Vince in the movie

brett

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 10:38:33 am »
Who cares about former members of this forum? We have had a couple of new brothers join and they need our help!!!

Cut that switch Rocky.

:fi_lone_ranger: