Author Topic: Chnlove busness practices  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Oiler1

Chnlove busness practices
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:23:04 pm »
Have you ever noticed that often the 1st or second letters from Chnlove women are so very general that they are written for anyone? You just have to substitute the man's name and that is all. The reply to a cupid or 1st letter is often generic as though to generate more income for the agency.

Sometimes, the woman would refer to specific things in your profile but often they do not and ask questions that have already been answered in the profile.

Another pet peeve is they never list the woman's children details. They just have a yes or no to the children category. No age or gender or number of children. I complained about it many times to no avail.

Although Cnhlove is for real, I question some of their business practices.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:44:45 pm by Oiler1 »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
RE: Chnlove busness practices
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:28:09 pm »
I'm off ChinaLove! Its all about CLL for me!

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:37:23 pm »
Me too, i met my girl thru Chineselove links too....:icon_cheesygrin:
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 08:31:40 pm »
i also met my wife on CLL

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 12:07:25 am »
i know 8 guys that had success with cll
now dia is quite humorous if you want to
entertain yourself for free

Offline jeffm

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 12:19:00 am »
Yeah I haven't even visited an agency yet.  Part of it is work, but I also had/have two women to meet from CLL.  I will be meeting the other one when I return to Nanning in a few days.
Watch what people do not what they say

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 02:04:16 am »
sorry but i just think china love is a joke with the way
 they do business. i still think they make more from the
 ladies not getting married and when one does they get
 a bonus. some people have had a little luck there but i
 would think the percentage is small

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 07:21:44 pm »
Every once in a while you see a stunner and of course within 24 hours of a new posting you cannot send a cupid note. Does anyone find that kind of suspicious? Are there really millions of guys ready to send cupids the moment a stunner appears? I rather doubt it. What exactly is their limit for a woman to receive cupids 2 or 3 ?

Offline Danny

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 09:25:58 pm »
It's an interesting journey, Chnlove. It introduces you to a whole lot of people (non-English speaking Chinese people) that you wouldn't ever have the chance to meet otherwise. If you can find an honest and competent translator and agency, I could imagine that it would be the way to go. But after all this time, and amongst all the clever people we have at this forum, it's hard to know who you can trust. My two cents on the matter is that with the all the women in the world, I would always aim for someone who at the very beginning at least speaks fair English and so you are able communicate directly from the beginning. A woman who speaks at least some English has put serious effort into communicating with a foreigner (whether for work or a possible relationship) and is much more likely to want to be ready to make a move to another country.

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 03:07:54 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='30043' dateline='1265077558'

It's an interesting journey, Chnlove. It introduces you to a whole lot of people (non-English speaking Chinese people) that you wouldn't ever have the chance to meet otherwise. If you can find an honest and competent translator and agency, I could imagine that it would be the way to go. But after all this time, and amongst all the clever people we have at this forum, it's hard to know who you can trust. My two cents on the matter is that with the all the women in the world, I would always aim for someone who at the very beginning at least speaks fair English and so you are able communicate directly from the beginning. A woman who speaks at least some English has put serious effort into communicating with a foreigner (whether for work or a possible relationship) and is much more likely to want to be ready to make a move to another country.

Good point except it is very hard to find one that speaks good English and is the right package.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 04:03:07 am »
Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='30034' dateline='1265070104'

Every once in a while you see a stunner and of course within 24 hours of a new posting you cannot send a cupid note. Does anyone find that kind of suspicious? Are there really millions of guys ready to send cupids the moment a stunner appears? I rather doubt it. What exactly is their limit for a woman to receive cupids 2 or 3 ?

Haha, they figured out that if you're despo enuff to reach her you will even bypass the customary cupid note & write her an EMF straightaway. It's all about milking the poor saps/sops. If she's so hot, why not let her get 1000 cupids & reply the top 10? Noooooo they want 10 cupids & 990 EMFs.

Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='30052' dateline='1265098074'

Quote from: 'Danny' pid='30043' dateline='1265077558'

Good point except it is very hard to find one that speaks good English and is the right package.

... one that speaks good English and is the right package.
AND wants to give you her number right away AND meet you to make passionate love/get married. Most likely she is gonna go for the 30-something Ashton Kutcher lookalike who also happens to have a yacht in the Bahamas. Just like Zhang ziyi & that billionaire Vivi....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 04:11:48 am by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 04:18:26 pm »
I would disagree with what you said  007   the vast majority of the
 ladies who can speak english and or are learning are putting forth
 the effort to meet a man who will marry them and respect them as
 their wife. if they are doing this then they are working and are
 independant and for the most part are lookinng for a good man who will
 love and respect them. most of your women who want the big payday
 are from the poorer rural areas who want to get out because they have
 nothing. just my observation from living here these years and seeing and
 hearing from my own eyes and ears. celebrities tend to have a different circle
 to run in hence is why they marry rich people and not a poorer schmuck like me

David5o

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 04:35:54 pm »
Ted,

Your right in the most part, in what your saying here. It amazes me sometimes the amount of hear-say, or just pure closed minds that influence some of the posts about the everyday Chinese ladies in China. It's as if they see some sort of scam around every corner and/or in everything they may say or do.  Makes you wonder sometimes, if they are really that serious about finding a Chinese wife....

David.....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 06:00:23 pm by David5o »

ttwjr32

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 05:22:26 pm »
i agree david in reality most chinese women are honest and sincere
 not looking to scam  i see it all the time here in china they just want  
a man to love and respect them

Offline maxx

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2010, 07:21:57 pm »
Ted and David.For what it's worth.I'm in agreement with both of you.You guys are making good solid points.