Author Topic: Chnlove busness practices  (Read 2991 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Chnlove busness practices
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 07:48:06 pm »
thanks Maxx    wisdom comes with age   hahaha at least in my case:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 02:08:33 am »
Odusseus007

I cant quite make up my mind whether or not you are serious or are just having fun with us here....in both of the threads you have posted in.

This Forum represents a bunch of normal guys who have decided to help each other with advice and assistance to find our life partner in China.

I am sure that those of us with wives, fiances, girlfriends and such would consider "smokin' hot" as about the last thing we would look for. What happened to character, honesty, honour, intelligence and decency ???

Neither do many of us here have your "God Like" good looks, or charisma or could be considered to "excel at voice chat". As for your "personality and unique characteristics" truly we are in the presence of greatness......

CHNLove must be so grateful to you that you are keeping your options open with them in case you find "something to hot to resist"

Is that all you are concerned about..."being hot"......I have absolutely no idea what this means, and frankly it is of little interest.

If you want us to publicly applaud your unbelievable skills with women, then it wont come from me !!

I am surprised that you need to bother with Chinese Love Agencies, I would imagine that Supermodels are falling at your feet in droves.

Look mate, we are a bunch of ordinary guys as I said before, we all want something good, lasting and sincere to come out of our search in China and it would help a lot if you posted something that helped everybody get just that a little easier. I for one, dont just want to hear how good you are...just post something constructive, or just listen to some normal guys going about normal business to find their Lady.

I am sure that the vast majority of the Bros here have a great regard and admiration for those parts of Chinese Culture that typify the Ladies we would like to find. We have all had enough of mindless, shallow "so-called Hot" women in our own history to avoid them like the plague in China.

Dont trivialise the wonderful adventure that many of us are living in the search for our life partner.

David E

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 02:30:24 am »
David E-- well said i thought the same about his posts but just didnt
              say it. he sounds a little like he should date himself because
              of the fact that he is so good. maybe he works for one of the
              agencies but it does say he is from singapore? do they have an
              agency there? he reminds me of 2 previous other guys that
              thought they were so good but at least they posted some
              informative stuff at times

Vince G

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 11:42:21 am »
I have to agree with Dave E too. Smokin Hot? I wonder if your kidding yourself? Any time, not only on Chnlove I was trying to get hooked up, smokin hot was not the top of the list. I will tell you though, I've had smokin hot they're to much work anyway. Just because they catch your eye in that category doesn't mean it's going to work out. Besides, your going by a photo? Setting yourself up for disappointment.

Here's alittle story. Back in the club days my friends and I went to a local club, my first time there. My friends start pointing out this gorgeous girl dancing. I said, Oh I know her. Her younger sister was just as good looking. They replied with the your full of it. As soon as she saw me she came straight to me and we talked a while, and my friends stood there with their jaws on the ground. I did know her, well. Fast forward, I saw her recent (couple of years ago). She's not that hot anymore.

Point is I don't look for smokin hot to marry. It's not the looks it's the person inside. If the outside only matter to you? Your trying to fill some fantasy? It's not going to end well.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 01:33:51 pm »
Guy's my lady is 'Smoking Hot'...hehehe

But yeah I have to agree with David here, we all knew how good looking (and get better with age) the Chinese ladies are.  But we came to find an honest wonderful lady for a wife, not a 'Smoking hot' hottie...

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2010, 04:42:47 pm »
the smokin hot ladies i went out with in my life was my hormones talking
because the elevator didnt always go upstairs with some of them and after
i would think how boring she was except for ***  and yes it is what the rest
of the package is all about for a longterm relationship to develop. looking for
just smokin hot is your ego driving your search