All About China > Photos From China

Your home

<< < (4/16) > >>

wilsbrough:
I didn't think the 1960's generic high rise was the best thing to look at, compared to some of the bro's pads. So I'll give you a couple of shots of the views instead, it actually overlooks Crystal palace n i have the West county cricket clubs grounds and Crystal palace's training ground outside so i get a good variety of Sunday sports for free....:icon_cheesygrin: The other is my little holiday home in Brighton marina, great for warm sunny weekends watching the sun go down whilst having a little drink or two...:icon_cheesygrin:

Andy...

Neil:
I right-click an image, and choose open with Paint.  Then I go to the image menu and choose strech and skew and try 50% to start.  save (or save-as so you don't replace the original with a small version).  quick and painless.

wilsbrough:
Yep, your right there Neil...:icon_cheesygrin: Cheers....

Vince G:
Nobody wants to see my dump of a place. :s but there are many area photos around. Fort lauderdale is a city. The map shows how big of an area it is. At the top of the map there are two planes shadowed, the second one down.. left wing points to where I live. The other photos are from all around.

wilsbrough:
I think you may be moonlighting for the Florida tourist board here Vince...I think i could even see Crockett and Tubbs in one of those pics....:icon_cheesygrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version