All About China > Photos From China

Your home

<< < (8/16) > >>

David E:

--- Quote from: 'Cam' pid='31155' dateline='1265775283' ---
Hey David E, how old is that pic taken from South Perth? No bell tower, no ferris wheel and it looks like Alan Bonds old tower still has the R&I sign on it. Which suburb you in? I'm in Mullaloo when I'm home.

--- End quote ---

That photo is from a Tourist Book that I have had for ages......way out of date as you say.

All the other photos are real and taken with my own camera. I guess the Tourist view of Perth City from the South Perth foreshore must be 10 years old !!!

I live in Brookland Greens (Canningvale) and I have my Offices in South Perth.

I used to live in Northshore...quite close to you...back in the days when I was a married Man !!!

Thats why I moved South of the River...to get as far away from that piece if history as possible :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Cheers

David

Andy:
Need to talk with my pool guy, the water looks rather dirty in the backyard. The trees you could use some trimming too. I need to get fire someone here to get this place right? :icon_cheesygrin:[attachment=1517]

ttwjr32:
Andy-- hire some of those illegals  that cross the border
          they do great work:icon_cheesygrin:

David5o:

Meant to post this after i posted my main house here in Cyprus, but slipped my mind i guess...lol
Anyway, this is the rental house i purchased as an investment. That's a bit of a joke right now, considering no-ones got any money in Europe...haha!!!!

The small 110 sq mt house is located on a smallish compound comprising of just 9 houses centered around a communial swimming pool in the village of Pervolia. It's just a 3 minute drive from my house and is more of a tourist area, than a village settinig like where i live....

ttwjr32:
David,

pick the mail up its overflowing lol

Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version