Author Topic: hahahaa  (Read 6121 times)

Scottish_Rob

hahahaa
« on: February 09, 2010, 11:34:02 am »
haha guys I have some extrordinary news for you hahaha

While I was on chnlove I had also joined foriegnladies.com...

This afternoon when I came in I went to check my emails, as you do and I have letters from some letters fromladies in China...

The one that caught my eye was the last letter I recieved this morning, it started with "Hello my dear how are you...".  

YOU will NOT believe me when I tell you it was from Kathy Wang.

For those that don't know the story you can read up on it...

I thought what the hell!!!!

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
RE: hahahaa
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:19:17 pm »
Damn man what were you thinking when you saw that letter?
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 12:20:36 pm »
Where can we find the story Rob? My sister and my younger brother signed up on eharmony at one time. and yes, their system matched them up together. she just said EEEWWWWWW GROSS!!! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 12:28:31 pm »
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='31020' dateline='1265736036'

Where can we find the story Rob? My sister and my younger brother signed up on eharmony at one time. and yes, their system matched them up together. she just said EEEWWWWWW GROSS!!! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C

Hi Dave
Look in Campfire
My story so far...
and anything with Kathy in the name
Letters to the brotherhood
etc etc

VERY LONG READS MATE
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='31019' dateline='1265735957'

Damn man what were you thinking when you saw that letter?

Josh...YOU really don't want to know mate...I promise you....LOL

Lets just say it brought back a lot of hurt...NOT READ IT..... AND NOT GOING TOO I DON'T THINK
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 12:30:39 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 12:35:23 pm »
I might have an idea, I think I would feel the same.  Your a stronger man than I am.  I would have read it.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

rockycoon

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 01:37:37 pm »
It's cold outside.  Print it out and use it for firestarter....haha

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 02:29:48 pm »
Rob, I wouldn't read it.  She chose her path.  I wouldn't be strong enough to not read it, but if I were you, I wouldn't.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 02:36:53 pm »
I'd read just to see if she knows who she sent it to? Other then that, I would choose a few words for her and put it to the shredder.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 02:43:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='31053' dateline='1265743788'

Rob, I wouldn't read it.  She chose her path.  I wouldn't be strong enough to not read it, but if I were you, I wouldn't.

Rob, I think Neil would be happy to read it for you :icon_cheesygrin:

Or maybe the old man changed his mind?

If I were you, I would have informed him politely that I WAS, IN FACT, TALLER THAN HIS DAUGHTER.....
when we both lie down in bed :angel::heart::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:44:15 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 03:13:07 pm »
Yeah, i am wondering too if she new it was you she was writting too....! Did you have a picture on your profile before she sent you this letter? I know from reading all your posts on the subject what happened, but i think if i was you i would be just too curious to know what she was saying to me, but that's me and i'm not you....:icon_cheesygrin:

Andy...
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 04:51:18 pm »
Yeah I know each of you are right in what you are saying...

Yes Neil she chose her path, or was chosen for her?...:@  What I am scared about is if I read it and the 'S' word comes up, and the sob story comes out, then what will I do:s.  Even though I am more than happy with who I have now.  I did speak with her (albeit by mail) for almost a year:huh:

I will keep it for a week or two and see if I am strong enough to read it then...:huh:

Yes I had my picture up and almost identical profile as that on Chnlove

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 05:11:38 pm »
Robert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That part of your life is now history.....just one of the episodes in your journey.

It is now dead, buried and past, an experience to be filed away.

Why even consider opening old wounds......you could never trust what that woman said ever again.

Move on Mate..........you've got what you were looking for.......

David

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 06:24:54 pm »
David YOUR RIGHT MATe....Just went in and read it...

Story is , it was the her dad, but after hearing about my time there from some source she regrets and wonders if????  She has asked me to call her.

so I deleted the letter after sending her a few stern words

Updated

"Dear Rob
What can I say but how sorry I am about what dreadful way I treated you.  You know a million sorrys could not hide the hurt you must have felt, I to hurted so much. And tell you true, I still do, you brought very much sunshine to my heart.  I could not be the daughter not support my dad, I hope you could understnd.

Rob I saw pictures of you when you were here in Qingdao, and I saw you with another lady one night on the promonade.  She is very beautiful?  I wanted with all my heart to come over and speak to you, but you looked so happy and did not want to undo that.

now my heart is hurted I am hoeful that you may have forgiven me, and I hope that I may still have a chance with you, will you do this for me?  Rob I am so so so sorry about what happened. I am not speaking to anyone, and have not done so since we split.  You are interned in my heart and always will be.  My cell number is ************* Please call me, I do want so much for us to be together.

My dad was wrong, I was wrong, now I know this I pray that you will answer me.  Even with happenings Rob I did and still do love you please, please forgive me.  My heart has been broken since October please come and mend it.  The rain has never stopped in my world, it has been a black time in my life.

I have spoken with my dad when i saw your picture of this other website and told him, if you will forgive me, we will be together.  He NOW understands and is wanting to see me happy agaian.

Please call Rob
Love Kathy
xx"

I couldn't help but be impressed with what she was saying.  And I am glad she did not come over to speak to me that night,

So I told her that "YES I was hurt", and if truth be told will be scarred for many years.  I told her "No I won't be calling, I have met another lady, the one she saw me with".  There were a few expletive thrown in for good measure, and I said that "When I go back to Qingdao, I hope I never see her face to face".."you made your bed, now lie in it" i said.

Bye
Rob (the one that got away)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:17:23 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 06:38:54 pm »
Glad to see you satisfied your, and everybodys elses, curiousity and read the letter. Glad you replied with some stern words for her. Now you can let it go and move on.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

rockycoon

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 07:10:54 pm »
Hey rob, let it go bro, you already have a good one, why trade down?  by the way, how stern were those stern words....were they 4-5's or 10's....haha :icon_cheesygrin: