Author Topic: Now here's a thought!!!  (Read 3718 times)

Scottish_Rob

Now here's a thought!!!
« on: February 17, 2010, 11:31:50 am »
Well guys I am sure that there are a lot of people on this site that knows my story?  You know the one?  The one were I went to Qingdao and met my future Lao Po (Anne), and on how I met her?

Having thought long and hard about my time on Chnlove.com, and after what happened to me concerning kathy, I considered the amount of money that MUST go into their coffers, not only from the ladies themselves for fee's etc, but also from the guys who send the EMF's.

Well to give you the heads up, I don't know how many of US guys are on Skype or QQ, but I am supposing there are many.  I was on the computer last night andI recieved a couple of IM's on Skype and then on QQ?  So as I was checking them out, I happened to notice that i did not KNOW any of these people at all?  So I answered them but asking the same question "How did you get my Number/Name?"  They came back with the same respomse " I searched on Skype/QQ" and decided to write to you.

Well as you can imagine, this set my curiousity levels up a notch.  So I went into these and found out how to 'Search' for anyone, especially those I did not know.  I studied how to do this and decided to send a couple off in each site, to see if I would get a response (for curiousities sake).  I have already sent a email to Anne explaining what i was going to do for the sake of the brotherhood, because she knows about the emf's and the costs after I have told her my story.

My introduction was as follows "Hello, I was wondering if I may add you to my contacts, as I would like to get to know you.  my name is Rob".  I have had 2 responses on both sites amd have been added to their contact list.  this morning when I awoke two of them have been in touch and have sent photoes and phone numbers etc.

Now  The reason I mention and make up this thread, is say to those brothers that are FED UP being fleeced, why not try sending the same sort of intro out in these sites.  After all it costs nothing, you will have instant proper pictures and the possibility of web cam straight away.  All they can do is decline the offer of getting to know you, but you get that AFTER many EMF'S on Chnlove.

Good luck and just make sure you are polite and curtious within your  introduction.

rockycoon

RE: Now here's a thought!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 11:52:34 am »
That is a thought Rob.

David5o

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 01:15:39 pm »
Rob,

Sounds good i know, trouble is, the majority are scammers/players, but that's not to say you might just get lucky ...lol!!!'

David...

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 02:38:03 pm »
Yeah, it could be a good idea as when i was still kinda looking i had a very cute girl add me as a contact, we often QQ'd and had webcam chats, we exchanged mobile numbers too. Tho, her English skills we not all that good and she was uncertain about leaving China to find love, tho said she would consider it if the right man came along. We were mainly just friends but there was mutual attraction and flirting with each other, and i was considering meeting up with her if my original lady did not work out on Chnlove during my next visit. But as many of you may know after my chnlove contact fell through i tried some other sites, mainly CLL and thats where i found a lovely Chinese girl already in the UK and also within a 30 minute drive from me. I kinda landed on my feet by finding her and now busy clearing stuff out of my flat for when she moves in on saturday...:icon_cheesygrin:

But to any brothers out there still trying to find their lady it could be a good route to try, as Rob says its free to try and you know you are getting direct contact with them, but beware, as i did have a 'girl' on webcam wanting to see me naked all within the first 20 mins of chatting with her, she claimed her webcam was broken, but i could clearly see a door in the picture, when i questioned her about this the cam then was moved and was pointing directly into a lamp which was turned on, i caught a glimpse of the hand and arm as it moved the cam, and well i thought it was rather masculine looking to be a ladies.....!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Andy...
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 02:52:32 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='31962' dateline='1266430539'
Rob,

Sounds good i know, trouble is, the majority are scammers/players, but that's not to say you might just get lucky ...lol!!!'

David...

Gotta be slightly better that being played by others for your money David:s

BUT of course your right about scammers and players...However, can we be sure they are not the same on CHNLOVE??? (NOT all I know, but just look at some of the agencies?)

All I am saying is that it is another route to take...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 02:55:45 pm by Scottish_Rob »

David5o

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:53 pm »
very ,very .....slightly better!!  lol!!

David...

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 02:57:33 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='31967' dateline='1266436553'

very ,very .....slightly better!!  lol!!

David...

Hehe slightly better IS BETTER hehe

lol
Rob

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 04:02:04 pm »
Rob , thanks for bringing that up here .
Since I installed Skype for Qing and the Webcam , I do all my Phone calls oversea's or long distance through Skype now . Heck ... 0.02 cent's a minute is better than 0.13 - 0.33 cent's a minute . And get to see the Person if also on Skype themselves .
So if you ever feel like seeing my Face ... here I am .:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 06:35:17 pm »
it is an interesting way to go or try. and yes you have to be aware of the
scammers, as you do with all the sites out there. the thing that bothers me the
most about chnl is that the majority of the scamming if not all is done by the very
agencies that are supposed to be helping you which makes it pathetic to say the least

and it is costing you money while your being scammed
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 06:36:13 pm by ttwjr32 »

rockycoon

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:07:48 pm »
I think I will go there on vacation and see what happens.  I think I have a guide, waiting to hear from this person.  But will let
nature take it's course.  If someone grabs me well as long as the hair on the arms isn't darker and more muscular than mine
it's good...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 05:06:51 pm »
when are you leaving rocky? and what part of China are you going to?
its not a bad idea depending on the lenth of time you will stay

rockycoon

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 07:29:13 pm »
Don't know, I think the southern part as my friend lives there, so will start there, but I have been promised some excellent
Peking Duck,  that in itself is worth the trip (am i drooling?)...Will look at all the site's, the usual and probably visit you bandits.
A trip to china isn't complete without a visit with you and willy...haha

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 12:48:09 am »
Ok guys...You know why I started this thread and told you everything I have done concerning it...

Well since then I have spoken to 3 of the ladies and viewed them...They have sent me pictures
I told them I just wanted to be friends because i was in a relationship, and they have been cool with that.  I am attaching some pics of them...see what you think?

Pne of them was upset when shed looked at my pic I sent to her...There was a photo beside me whare I was helping my daughter out of the wedding car, and she got upset because she thought it was me and my child bride...It was cool after I explained it was my daughter.

Just remember you can change your age range...to suit ages you are looking for
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:04:29 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 06:13:02 am »
I have had some "interesting" people on QQ come to me.  Now if I do not know them I send them back a polite letter stating i do not know you and cannot add you.  The best one was, she buzzed me twice so I went online to tell her to stop when the camera came on she was standing naked looking at me between her legs.  When she saw me she screamed, dropped and the screen went dark.  I think she thought i was some one else.  LOL I buzzed her back a couple of times but no go.  She was good looking too.  Funny things.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 09:07:22 am »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='32110' dateline='1266577982'

...she buzzed me twice so I went online to tell her to stop when the camera came on she was standing naked looking at me between her legs.

Jim
Now that will get them going in to check it out...hahah