Author Topic: Scary Story!  (Read 2362 times)

feisnik

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
RE: Scary Story!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 12:28:05 am »
Only scary for the creep that thinks he can screw with other people's lives with impunity.  People like that deserve to get stepped on.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 03:17:25 am »
Bit of a one sided story - seems it was making out that Craig was the innocent party.  Christ the woman was still living with her husband and he knew that.   I would have probably thought about killing them both as well .  But not in China but somewhere where the punishment was not so severe!!!

I must admit I have fancied a lot of married women in my time but never made a move on one still living with her husband.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 03:28:51 am »
i think all the parties in the story need to get some kind of help

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 06:26:36 am »
It's a little bit like Rashomon, you need all 3 points of view, and then you are still not sure what is the real truth, coz everybody has their own motives & rationalizations. As Shakespeare says, "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 06:33:14 am »
Come on guys, doesnt anyone see she is the one bad person in this whole thing?  First off she is hanging around a bar, seondly she doesnt tell him she is married until they are into the relationship, by then she has him hooked.  Instead of trying to protect him, she leads her husband to him, then she stands by and watches while he is going to get killed, maybe she is afraid but does nothing to help.  Then she comes to him, makes sure he is still hooked on her, is going to leave her CHILD so she can go to England and probably start the mess all over again with some guy who has a lot of money. that is why she wants a kid with him.  She has no compunction about leaving kids.  She is the reason we have a hard time getting our real wives and girls Visa's.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 06:47:15 am »
I say he is not an innocent victom. If he was any sort of man he would have told her to hit the road. I had something similar happen to me when I was a teenager. As soon as I found out she was married I told her to hit the road. How could you trust them in the future?

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline metooap

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 07:04:14 am »
You know in this case, all the comments are appropriate - and this is sad to say in and of itself.

Alton

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 07:41:37 am »
As Jim put it I couldn't have wrote it any different. She's the snake that set it up, but he's a dope for going along with it. The "bar" thing got me. What was she doing in a bar? except scoping out a sucker.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:41:58 am by Vince G »

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 08:21:34 am »
Long story short : Maid Marian dumps Robin for the Sheriff, and they live happily ever after in some English castle...or do they? It depends how much treasure there is in the castle? Stay tuned for the sequel !
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 08:22:42 am by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

David5o

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 08:30:12 am »

What a plonker!!!! .....It's true what they say, ...They live among us and worst of all they Breed!!!!

David....

shaun

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 06:45:15 pm »
What a waste of human flesh on all three counts.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 07:05:52 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='33180' dateline='1267746315'

What a waste of human flesh on all three counts.

Robin Hood, Maid Marian and the Sherriff of Nottingham.  They were not that bad - except when Errol Flynn played Robin Hood!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

David5o

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 10:04:18 am »
To be honest, ... i think they deserve each other!!... I think the hubby probably told the wife, ''you can do what you want to, but your not going to do it with my son anywhere near you!!''
Mind you, he sounds like a psycho in his own right, the kid doesn't really stand much of chance whom ever he ends up living with!!!!

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2010, 10:55:35 am »
i totally agree its usually the kids that suffer when mom and dad are idiots