All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

"Good girls"

<< < (2/7) > >>

Arnold:
Matthi , I agree with Michael . You need to let this one go and let her go as easy as possible . You know yourself , this is not right , so why fool yourself ... that this will all end in a good way ? How can you ever feel , that this Lady will give you all her heart ? Or are you satisfied with half her heart ?
Her becoming a" Bad Girl " in her family's eyes , is to loose " FACE " and there is nothing worse , then to loose Face , be it a chinese Man or Woman . Don't pressure her to make a choice , when her family made it already for her .
It might look good , hey I took her away from the other Man , but deep down ... it's wrong . There are so many more Lady's available , why go through all this unnecessary Headache and Heartbreak ?

Peter:
I agree with Vince..  I don't think this is a very good idea to steal her from the other man.. She will be thinking about her decision for the rest of her life and wonder if she could had a better life with the other man... I  think that she could have a good life with you but for her own sake and the doubt that can come in her mind I think you will have to see if there is another one for you... Keep trying brother and you will find someone new :)

JimB:
I speak from experience.  What goes around comes around.  Kharma.  It may take a while but it does happen.

stuart barlow:
The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence!

David K:
There is a Chinese saying "Man who chase two rabbits catch neither" I imagine it applies to Chinese girls as well :-).   What she is doing to him, sooner or later she will likely do to you..... Lifes too short to get emeshed with someone who is always looking for a better icecream  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version