Author Topic: Who do the woman do this????  (Read 8028 times)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
RE: Who do the woman do this????
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2010, 12:28:37 pm »
Thanks for keeping us informed Willy. Glad to hear that all is ok with Rob. I just hope that he does as directed and takes it easy for the next little while.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2010, 01:56:42 pm »
Hi Guys...:icon_cheesygrin:

Ok here is the story....:huh:

All the pressure with getting things and funds together for starting the business, and the on/off affair with Sophie palyed a major part in my downfall.  I had an angina attack, the doc told me it was a 'Small' heart attack.  Have been given my orders...NO STRESS...But YOU KNOW ME, as if thats gonna happen..:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

He (DOC) wanted me to stay in hospital from Wednesday until Monday, there was no chance of me doing that...  When Willy told me this morning that my Scott posted here about me, the MLM story came into my mind, so thought I better come on and let you all know..I WOULD NEVER DO THAT....

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers...I am here to stay for a while yet...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:58:32 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Arnold

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2010, 02:09:26 pm »
Rob , you don't know what a relieve this is seeing you on your Feet and at Home . Now do as the Doc say's and take it easy and slow down on all for a while . Thank your Son Scott for jumping in and letting us know what had happened .
PS: As I told Shaun , I know you would never repeat the MLM story .. your a Man of Honor and never forget that .

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 07:56:35 pm »
Rob,
Great to see you back here. Please take the advise you have been given and reduce the stress in your life. We want you around for some time to come. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guess I can't ask you about the MLM story now..... You're not going to tell. I don't think I want to know though.

Take care buddy. We can search the playing field together later on if you want. I have to start my search again too. I will do this casually though. I have to make a move to another city very soon and this is a little more of a priority right now.

Now, off for my morning coffee with my favorite Singaporean girl at Starbucks... If only I was about 25 years younger... :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Vince G

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2010, 11:01:22 pm »
Glad to see you back, Rob

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2010, 11:11:50 pm »
cheers guys....just gld to be here...:icon_biggrin:

rockycoon

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2010, 11:16:55 pm »
Rob, so glad to see you back, you follow the doctors orders and relax and take your time.  I had to do that and it's not so bad,
you get fat...:icon_cheesygrin:  
Just think of all the Tellie you can catch up on and all those soaps. haha lol  
I am sure glad your alright.  Now take those pills, kick off your shoes, find a favorite chair and kick back buddy.  No more lifting
weights for a while....:icon_cheesygrin:

By the way, a big thank you to Scott and Willy for keeping us updated !!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 11:19:16 pm by rockycoon »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2010, 11:35:44 pm »
ok will do...when I get back from the gym and my 10k run....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 03:17:31 am »
Great to have you back Rob, just lay off the haggis for a few days, that stuff is terrible for your health I hear!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline dude

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 05:53:54 am »
wow...sorry to hear all the crap going on Rob! I'm glad your on the rebound! Hope everything goes good 4 ya in the future!:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Jim

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 07:04:46 am »
Nice to see you're back, Rob, even if I could not read everything those last days :(
but I will do tonight, when back home :icon_cool:
- Let's Rock -

shaun

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 11:06:37 am »
Rob glad you are home and doing better.  Now do what the doctor tells you, we want you around a while.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:07:29 am by shaun »

rockycoon

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2010, 01:02:55 am »
If these were get well cards, Rob you would have a wall full...:icon_cheesygrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010, 08:07:28 am »
yes...it shows me I ave many friends...thank you alll:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:02 pm »
Nice to see you doing better mate,hey i see your are quoteing william wallace let me finish it for you i loved the movie hehe;)

I am William Wallace, and before me, I see a whole ARMY of my countrymen here to battle the English. Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives.... but they'll never take our FREEDOM!! sorry just hade to lol.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.