Author Topic: Who do the woman do this????  (Read 8029 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: Who do the woman do this????
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 04:19:58 pm »
Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='36570' dateline='1270922342'

Nice to see you doing better mate,hey i see your are quoteing william wallace let me finish it for you i loved the movie hehe;)

I am William Wallace, and before me, I see a whole ARMY of my countrymen here to battle the English. Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives.... but they'll never take our FREEDOM!! sorry just hade to lol.

Hi mate

now If it was me Quoting the whole phrase I would do it like this...

I AM WILLIAM WALLACE.....I SEE a whole ARMY of MY countrymen here to Battle the English....AYE fight... and you may die,... Run..and you'll live - at least a while!!!  And dying in your beds - many years from now, WOULD you be willing to TRADE all the days from this day to that for one chance...JUST ONE CHANCE to come back here and TELL our ememies, THAT THEY MAY TAKE our lives....BUT...THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM....:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 05:00:38 pm »
Lol ok rob you got me there im a brit i cant say it with a scottish accent ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 06:05:59 pm »
Victor, Rob was in the movie. He should know the whole script. lol
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 10:14:39 pm »
William Wallace another Scot who went to pieces.  But over a country not a woman!   But would he have been such a hero if his name was something like Hamish McDuff.  Its names that go together like William Wallace that brings forth hero's.  Or William W--------- Oops thats mine:icon_cool:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2010, 01:46:48 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='36590' dateline='1270952079'

William Wallace another Scot who went to pieces.  But over a country not a woman!   But would he have been such a hero if his name was something like Hamish McDuff.  Its names that go together like William Wallace that brings forth hero's.  Or William W--------- Oops thats mine:icon_cool:

Willy

You mean Ying and Kathy were NOTcountries????:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

so I'm in good company...hehehehe

• Board Moderator
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2010, 08:48:24 am »
Are you sure William Wallce said it in that accent.  That sounds too Scottish.  I am sure he had more of an Aussie/Scottish Twang.

Or was that when Mel Gibson played him!:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2010, 07:46:56 pm »

Willy

In the movie William Wallace went to pieces over a country but it was started by the murder of his wife. :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2010, 09:47:19 pm »
Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='36831' dateline='1271202416'

Willy

In the movie William Wallace went to pieces over a country but it was started by the murder of his wife. :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C

I'm not sure that's historical fact.... According to the movie, He also ended up bedding the king's wife, so apparently the whole English royal family line have Scottish blood? lolz

Willy

Or Ronald McDonald, but I guess that's the most recognizable "Scottish" name today???
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:52:45 pm by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 11:23:19 pm »
I would have said Scottish_Rob was the most recognised hahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

• Board Moderator
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2010, 02:48:13 am »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='36848' dateline='1271215399'

I would have said Scottish_Rob was the most recognised hahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Stand up the person who said 'Scottish_who?':icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:48:41 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2010, 03:49:30 am »

Need we qualify that? Only in China, and only by the female of the species? :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 03:51:44 am by odysseus007 »
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2010, 12:02:37 pm »
?????????????????????????????????????????

no need to qualify that

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2010, 12:24:33 pm »
Quote from: 'odysseus007' pid='36844' dateline='1271209639'

Dave C

I'm not sure that's historical fact.... According to the movie, He also ended up bedding the king's wife, so apparently the whole English royal family line have Scottish blood? lolz

[/quote]

Thats why I said it was in the movie. I am not sure that it was historical fact either. And yes, we scottish have gotten around a bit. My great-grandmother was scottish. :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C

I would have to agree! Scottish_Rob is the most recognised... in china... by the beautiful chinese ladies! Hahahaha! :icon_cheesygrin:
I think Willy may be second most recognised followed closely by Ted. :icon_cheesygrin:

Dave C
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 12:31:10 pm by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2010, 12:46:35 pm »
ok i disagree i think they follow me  hahahaha

Offline maxx

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2010, 06:52:03 pm »
What are we talking about here? is this even close to the threads subject matter.Probably need to get back on subject