Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Peter Arnold

• Milestogo
New to the site
« on: August 23, 2010, 04:58:58 am »
Hi guys, I am new to this site and wanted to touch base. I am going over to Shenyang on the 24th September to meet 2 ladies . I would love to know if there is anybody living there from this forum or anybody in the City I can connect with. I am there until the 20th October and am a bit nervous about being in a big city. I have one lady going to meet me at the Airport and spend the day with me and I will meet #2 the next day. But I am worried that I will have lots of time on my hands, so anyone over there, please let me know.
Peter from Australia.
It is never too late to be what you might have been

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 05:12:22 am »
You know these ladies are looking for a husband, not just a fun afternoon right.
A month in China and plans with 2 different women in the same town. And only 1 day with each woman.
Jimmy Henson

ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 05:20:06 am »
Peter,

i have a lady who lives in Shenyang who is a franchise operator of our web site and she has a few women
there that might be worth seeing  take a look at our web site and the ladies there

Offline Peter Arnold

• Milestogo
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 05:33:17 am »
Jimmy, I  am well aware that they are after a long term relationship. My intention is to spend as much time with them if we make a connection. Take it easy on me. It is my first trip and what I wrote about was just for my initial two days. I am booked into a hotel in the city centre for three nights and if I hit it off with the first lady I will move to a hotel closer to her district.

Offline Peter Arnold

• Milestogo
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 05:36:08 am »
Ted, can you explain what you mean about the ladies on your web site.

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 05:52:18 am »
we have our own web site  www.chinaloveagency.com check it out its quite different than the normal ones out there
as we meet greet and get to know the ladies and we also take the pics so its all legit

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 05:52:47 am »
but it is new so it is small right now but growing

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 06:45:07 am »
Peter , glad you made it over here , the guys will answer any questions that you have , my other half is from Shenyang , and there are a couple of our guys over in that neck of the woods now , so roll on Sept for you , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Paul Todd

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 07:04:55 am »
Welcome to the site Peter,

Meeting 2 ladies and only 1 month to do it in. I don't think they will leave you with too much time on your hands! :) There are lots of good guys on the site that will do their best to help you out of any sticky situation you might end up in. I'm curious, is this your first trip over here? how long have you been writing your ladies? and are you going to keep us updated on your trip!
 The most impressive and unusual thing I know about Shenyang is the "Strange Slope" (Guaipo), an "anti-gravity slope" is what I've heard it called it's more than eighty meters (about 87.5 yards) long and cars and bikes must accelerate to go down the hill but easily roll upward toward the top. Walkers experience a similar reversal in energy required to walk up and down.If you come across it let me know!
I live in Baoding so not that close, but if you need to leave town you can always knock on my door! ;D

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 07:31:47 am »
Welcome Peter from another Aussie.  We are slowly increasing our numbers here.  I wish you all the best on your upcoming trip in September.  Meeting two ladies in a couple of days, I found it a daunting enough experience going to meet one.  But that is me and my experience.
You will get a lot of help from the brothers on this site, I know that I have.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Chong

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 08:11:59 am »
Peter,

Have a great trip. I was in Shenyang back in October 2008. Several others visited there also; you can read about their trip in the section "Trip To China".

Just enjoy the food, beware of crazy drivers. Shenyang is known for their steamed dumplings.Enjoy the vast different types of cuisines. Suggestions to visit with your lady might be the ancient Imperial Palace. The Japanese War Museum is a bit of a downer experience as it highlights the Japanese invasion. Otherwise, there are many shopping districts.

It's a good plan to meet with 'two' ladies to determine who you have chemistry with. Take it from there. Keep Ted's site as a Plan "B" only if neither ladies work out.

PM me personally if you have any questions.

Chong

Offline kenny

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 09:30:11 am »
Peter,

I was wondering if you were using an agency and if so which one?

Have a great trip, there is a park that runs along the river that is very nice. Worth going to with that special lady, hope you find her.

p.s. After posting this i reailised that my photo here is from that park, the first day i spent with my now wife.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 09:34:14 am by kenny »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 09:38:35 am »
Peter,

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time both here and in China.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline auburnkp

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 11:17:25 am »
Hi Peter,
Since you are way up north already, Qingdao and Beijing are a few hours away by plane. Have you thought about visiitng other cities since you will be in China for a month? You could always take your lady with you. The easiest way I have found to find a flight is the website, Ctrip.com. I hope you have a good trip.
AuburnKP

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 03:21:49 pm »
Peter, welcome to our brother hood.  You will find a heap of useful information here as you prepare for your first trip.  Wish you tons of luck mate.  I am with some of the other members, would also like to know more info on your ladies how you met them and how long you have known them. 
麥杰德
QQ 859407630