All About China > Your trip to China

End of the road

<< < (6/152) > >>

Pineau:
The lady in Dalian goes by the name Vivian. We first met on CLM so if you want to contact her then search for a vivian in dalian.
She is 46 years old. She is divorced. She has a 22 year old daughter away at the university. Her english is not good but we had no trouble using my laptop when we would meet. She also sometimes used her daughter on the phone. She is charming with a welcoming smile.  Her are some photos of her.

Honestly she has been my first choice since i first met her on CLM. If not for the promise to come to Guangzhou to meet this woman here I would still be in Dalian.
Pineau

Arnold:
You two look like a wonderful Couple there and she does come across as a very Honest and the Smile on the Photo shows a Happy Lady inside . Hope this will only go to upwards for you now .
May the Smile on your Face match her's .

Pineau:
Back home now in the USA. I slept about 48 hour trip counting layovers and lost bags. I took another sleeping pill ans d soon be sound asleep dreaming about my trip. I went all out on the trip and ran my plan right up to Guangzhou where the lady made me stop. I am glad she did. It took about  15000 miles and $12000 , headaches. dysentery and a major ear infection. My calves are hard as a rock and my ankles are twice their size as before. But I was on a mission. I did not want to do this more than once. I was convinced and determined to meet the ladies in person and get through the fake players and come up with the best choices for me. I had planned to meet 14 women between Beijing and Gillion and points getween. I only got to 8 of the 14 then the lady in Guangzhou stooped me in my tracks. Mission accomplished. With her, we were communication on all levels. while we are apart we can fill in the blanks and I can settle up things with King and sell the house.  I am planning my next trip over to see her. By then we should have all of the issues solved. I am almost certain we are going to get married during the New Years holiday.

David E:
I think you have properly explored your various oiptions and so happy that you got a wonderful result............well done !!

One thing you mentioned that leads me to comment....your rock hard calves and swollen ankles.

For those of us "mature" travellers, whose circulation is probably less than 100 % nowadays, it is always a good idea to invest in a good pair of pressure socks for long distance flights.
They are not expensive and prevent this pooling of blood in the legs and feet which is a major risk factor for Deep Vein Thrombosis.

The incidence of this problem is quite high for people who fly for more than 8 hours non-stop and is caused by the pressure altitude in the aircraft cabin being at about 8 to 9000 feet.

DVT can be fatal if any blood clot formed breaks loose and travels internally.

Cheap insurance against a major risk

David

Martin:
[quote author=David E link=topic=2747.msg47048#msg47048 date=1288336067
One thing you mentioned that leads me to comment....your rock hard calves and swollen ankles.

For those of us "mature" travellers, whose circulation is probably less than 100 % nowadays, it is always a good idea to invest in a good pair of pressure socks for long distance flights.
They are not expensive and prevent this pooling of blood in the legs and feet which is a major risk factor for Deep Vein Thrombosis.

The incidence of this problem is quite high for people who fly for more than 8 hours non-stop and is caused by the pressure altitude in the aircraft cabin being at about 8 to 9000 feet.

DVT can be fatal if any blood clot formed breaks loose and travels internally.

Cheap insurance against a major risk

David
[/quote]

You are not the first person I have heard mention this.  When I was in China the first time, Peter was there, and he also mentioned the same thing to me.  I am glad you brought this up, because it is excellent advice!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version