Author Topic: LoveCall Service Available on Chnlove  (Read 7527 times)

Paul Todd

LoveCall Service Available on Chnlove
« on: December 09, 2010, 04:28:30 am »
This is their wording and not mine  ::) ................................................

Chnlove.com today unveiled the all-new LoveCall service, the first of its real-time telecommunication service to let you manage all your phone communications with your wonderful Chinese ladies, just on any of your existing phones.

With LoveCall, you can make a call to the lady with the help of the translator. The translator will forward the message to the lady instantly so that you and your lady can communicate smoothly with no language barrier. What's more exciting is that you can place a call with your mobile phones, land phones anytime, anywhere.

Go join the service today. Check out how LoveCall works and the service charge of it. We look forward to redefining your relationship with Chnlove and helping change the way you communicate with our ladies better

1. Payment

You must pay for the Love Call Service by Qpid Credits. Qpid Credits will be automatically deducted from your account. Therefore, before you use our service, make sure that you have enough Qpid Credits in your account. Don't have enough credits? Purchase now!

2. Charges

(1) Total charges consist of two parts: Reservation Fees and Airtime Charge (Per Minute).

(2) After you confirm each Love Call, a non-refundable 1 Qpid Credit will be deducted from your account for the Reservation Fees.

(3) You will be charged 1 Qpid Credit per 1 minute for the airtime charge.

(4) Airtime usage will be calculated according to the total time spent on all connected conversations. That means airtime charge commences when the Love Call is answered from the lady.

(5) The airtime charge of the Love Call Service is based on the minutes usage. Usage is rounded up to the nearest minute. So, if you make a call which lasts 1 minute and 10 seconds, airtime usage is calculated as 2 minutes  :o

Errrrrrrrrrrrr what do you think  :-\

Offline shaun

Re: LoveCall Service Available on Chnlove
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 05:21:27 am »
Well most of you know how I feel about Chnlove.  So it won't be a surprise for me to say I think it is another scam.  I haven't seen where they are correcting any issues from the recent or distant past.  To me it is still the same old game to separate as much cash from the man as possible.

Who has control over the minutes?  They do?  The agency does?  Then the next question.  Are you really talking to her or someone else?  Can they give you documentable evidence that you are really talking to the woman you think you are talking to?

But then again remember who is writing this.

Shaun

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 06:24:06 am »
Mike you are right, look at the pricing

Again from the site.....

If you are a new customer and wish to have a try, USD 25 for 4 credits is a choice. But usually, we suggest our clients to purchase more at one time, as Qpid Network offers a very attractive discount for bulk purchasing. The more you purchase at one time, the more you save for each credit. For instance, it is USD6.25 per unit when you purchase 4 credits, but the price goes down to USD3.8 when you purchase 50. That means you can save up to 40% with bulk purchasing

For 1 hour could be anything from $375 at $6.25 down to $228 at $3.8. Plus 1 credit to book the call.
Looks like a lot of money to me!
"Who has control over the minutes?  They do?  The agency does?  Then the next question.  Are you really talking to her or someone else?  Can they give you documentable evidence that you are really talking to the woman you think you are talking to" all good points Shaun.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 08:06:10 am »
Paul , yes this is another sucker bait exercise , and just to think of how many complain about the EMF pricing , this takes costs to a new higher level way off this planet , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 09:38:09 am »
WOW!! I am sorry to combine threads, but I just got done talking to Ping for two hours this morning and a hour last night and only pay $25 U.S. unlimited a month. She would be proud to know how frugal James is.  ;D
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 04:53:31 pm »
No doubt that CHNLove have discovered another way to extract money out of the poor suckers who dont read this Forum !!!!

It is not hard to imagine that many, many men will leap into this "phone scam" and honestly believe they will be talking to a real Lady, when there is a genuine risk (based on history) that they will probably be talking to a phantom.

But I bet they will make a heap of money out of it.......

CHNLove has obviously decided that there are enough targets out there so they dont need to behave responsibly and correct all the old faults...they just invent new ones !!!

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 05:48:55 pm »
Not that I need this now , but 2 Phone Calls at a Price of an Airline Ticket ? They're gone NUTS !!!

I can honestly NOT see anybody be D*** enough to actually do/fall for this .

Offline maxx

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 06:25:54 pm »
Sorry Arnold.I think I'm going with David E on ths.I bet they make a small fortune with this.Old men do some crazy things when they think a 20 year old hotty.Is interested in them.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 07:16:36 pm »
It is way over priced...and open to a lot of scams.  You could be paying a lot of credits just to talk to the translator.  If anyone wants my opinion...stay away from this option.

Offline halfpint

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 01:08:20 am »
When I got my first phone bill with calls to China on it, I was thinking "oh boy, how big is this going to be".  Then I laughed...4 cents a minute.  I can talk all night at that rate!  I can only hope nobody takes advantage of this wonderful service Chnlove now offers.
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 01:23:21 am »
My Sujuan talks back to China often , like every second day , to her brother , sister and mother and we use a Hello card which we buy at the local milk bar , for China it is 1.1/2 cents a minute , we buy a $20.00 card and after 3 months still have 12 dollars left , at the same time we also have whoever we are talking to on QQ full screen so it is like we are around the table talking , regards Robert .
 ps; it is also great for her with discussing work with suppliers back in China , a win win situation .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline shaun

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2010, 05:13:50 am »
I am still operating on the first $25.00 that I put on mt Rebtel (thank you Nick) account back in April 2010.  I think I am less than $10.00 now.  At $0.02 a minute I'm happy.

Of course we web cam for at least 2 hours every day so there isn't much need for Rebtel either.

We use Rebtel if either one of us is going to be late to our scheduled web cam time.  Sometimes I have to wake her up for the web cam.  But what made it worth it's weight in gold was when she was robbed.  Someone snatched her purse and got her cell phone and a couple of hundred RMB.  The purse she carries is a cell phone case so they didn't get much.  She went home, got her old cell phone, activated it and woke me up crying.  That was precisely why I got it for her.  Being half way around the world I was able to instantly comfort her.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 05:24:05 am by shaun »

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2010, 06:01:58 am »
This maybe a good way for all of those still with credits with Chnlove to use em up.  Ring up and say Hi as that is all you will be able to say with the amount of credits required to say something.  At least then the translator will know you care.......... :-[

Shaun sorry to hear about the robbery with Peggy hope everything is OK.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline shaun

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2010, 01:12:37 pm »
Yes Jason, Peggy is fine.  She just needed to hear my voice after it happened.  She did the right thing, she let him have it when he demanded it. 

Her backup cell phone is not very good.  She won't but a new one because she hopes to move to America soon.  So we are dealing with it.

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2010, 01:29:19 pm »
Shaun , you know this Journey/Race is of time and hurdle's and one hurdle does not make up a Race . Yeah .. count them next time you see a Race . As long , as you are in the "Running " all is good .