All About China > Share your love story

My love troubles

<< < (6/7) > >>

Agarn:
Sorry guys but all a US 6 pack will do is make you pee, its not just that it has little strength but its so hard to find any with flavour and what happens next is they bring out a light version, lol.
On the up side there are some great wines from california.
Some of the chinese beers have a little more flavour but the wine [grapes] is truely awful, the other wine [rice] has a bite to it, but not what you would normally drink with a meal.  The foods fantastic, but trying to find the right drink to accompany it is difficult.

maxx:
Arnold I have drank alot of German beer.I used to have a landlord who was from Germany.Every Sunday he would come over to my apartment and we would drink beer that he had shipped from Germany.Every weak it was a different beer.So I probably drank every beer made in Germany.

German beer is  good beer. But it is not even close to the horsepiss that they drink in China.The beer they drink in China.Will make you see things if you drink enough of it.It will make you think that you are 10 feet tall and buillet proof.

Chinese beer is not to be fooled with.Drink in moderation.If you don't drink in moderation You could wake up in a hospital.If your lucky you will just have alchool poisning.If your unlucky you could wake up blind our you could not wake up at all.

Irishman:
Meh, pack of big girls blouses. I drank plenty of beer with no ill effects.
Snow beer is the worlds biggest sellinging beer, even more than Budweiser, considering most of it is sold in china it gives you an idea of their internal market. 0.6 litre bottles in the Carre4 supermarket costs about 2.4RMB - thats about 40 euro cents, i think you even get something back if you leave back the bottles, but i never bothered.
The day an Irishman cannot handle his beer is the day it aint worth dinking!

Joshua Smith:
You want potent beer? Move to Halifax. (Or at least visit) :icon_cool:

Arnold:
Argarn is right . The US Beer's are all a very successful attempt to water down Beer . If somebody want's to drink a real ( knock you down Beer) try EKU from the Swiss . It's 28 % compared to 3 to 5 for other's . One Six-pack is all you need at about $ 20 a sixer .

Budweiser was a huge Sponsor for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany , but you think anybody from the Local's would ever even try it ... NO . Why should they , with the great Beer they have ... it would be a big step backward's .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version