Author Topic: Different faiths, can become the obstacle of love?  (Read 4572 times)

Offline Rachel

• QQ Blog
Re: Different faiths, can become the obstacle of love?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 04:09:32 am »
Dear friends! Wow. Here. I saw you really think. I now are trying to understand.In China. Christian church more. A lot of young people choose to read seminary in Christianity, I was a newborn. But I in your faith, I pray to god! Let me get a real love!Thank you! Friends! Let our everyone is happy.

Rachel.
Tao with god

Offline Wilfred Motosue

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 06:05:55 pm »
Hi there,
I was reading posts that I haven't read before and I came across yours. I would like to just write a few comments of what I've seen and learned in going to China, being with my fiancee and remembering what all my Christians friends from my church tell me all the time. All of them tell me to be sure to find a christian girl. Going to China and finding a christian girl? Yeah, right, I thought. The best I could do to come close to what my christian friends were advising me to do was to find a very nice girl with a very good and clean heart. Then I could introduce her to christianity and hope that she would like to be a christian too. Well, my fiancee was not a christian but when I was in China with her, we went to look for a christian church and surprisingly found two .  We went inside and heard the surmon and my fiancee liked what she heard and now she goes to church almso every Sunday. She is taking classes in church and was to be baptised in December but she might be coming to Hawaii by that time so she can do it here. She loves to learn and live a christian life so i am so happy. Even though you are looking for a Christian man, be aware that in church across America, divorce rate of the members in church is 50% , just like the non-christian world. So what I am saying is that going to church DOES NOT mean he will act like a christian after being married. Many christians do not WALK THE TALK, if you know what I mean. If both husband and wife really follow the Bible, then I think it will help the couple .

Offline Wilfred Motosue

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 06:28:44 pm »
(I had to stop the other post caused it was preventing me from writing anymore)
I think all religions have good wisdoms on how to live your life and how to treat others well. Perhaps if your spouse is of the same religion, you can always try to be on the same page in your life together. God says that we as a couple should be equally yoked so we go on the same path and thnking in life. I tell my fiancee that if I am not doing what the Bible tells us and i am not listening to her, I want her to tell my christian friends about it and they will scold me as well. I hope she doesn't have to do that , however. he,he,he.
My fiancee said that she learned that after we die, we will not see each other again but in America it is believed that we will be with each other again. I told me fiancee about that difference and that she will be told differently about that but the other "principles" that she tells me she is learning from her teachers in church are the same things we learn from our pastors in America. So I like that  very much. But I always remind her that the important things to remember is that we must DO what the Bible says and less of the talking of what it says.  So when you meet a man, even a christian man,  I think you must observe and go by what he does rather than what he says about how much scriptures he knows.  I think what one says comes from his mind, but what one does comes from his heart and you want to see what's in his heart.
Another thing that I was told is "don't go to church to look for Ms Right, go to church to become a MR. Right".