Author Topic: How much luggage to bring?  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Mark_in_Canada

Re: How much luggage to bring?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 10:08:23 pm »
Thanks for all the input. When it comes down to it, I must do what I feel is right. It is true, there are no guarentees in life.
I am very confident at this point in time, that she is the one! Everyone situation is unique. I am almost 52 and she is 48.
Pig and Rabbit, very compatable...haha.  I believe I am pretty good at reading people, and if when I am in China and belive
it will not work, then I will decide at that time.
This last year has been the best in my life with her. I am a lucky man to find such a great woman.
Only 31 days now!!!

Offline shaun

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 04:58:22 am »
Mark, good luck and I hope all of your dreams come true.  Pretty much, that is why we are all here.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 08:46:14 pm »
Only 31 days now!!!

Mark ....... I think you need to take one more big piece of luggage. Somethin that can hold about 165 lb man....uuhm ... I mean clothing. I will pack this luggage for you and stow it away on your check-in cart  8)
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline shaun

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 09:06:36 pm »
Now that is what you call excessive baggage.  ::)

I can see it now at the check in.  Three extra charges.  1. Too much baggage weight  extra charge $115.00.  The attendant opens the bag and charges another $50.00 for the 2 extra bags.  The bags under the left eye and the bags under the right.   Total extra cost?  $215.00  :o
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:31:00 am by shaun »

Offline Mark_in_Canada

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 11:02:02 am »
HaHa, yes, we have often joked about this. It will be hard to leave her behind!!!

Offline shaun

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 11:32:43 am »
Mark I hope you realize that I wasn't talking about your woman.  I was only taking a poke at Rhon.    We can't pick on members but mods are another story.  ;D    Oh.  I almost forgot ex-mods too like Vince G.

Offline Mark_in_Canada

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 01:57:14 pm »
ah yes, I understand now....I am a little slow this morning...

Offline shaun

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 02:52:42 pm »
Mark I think we have all thought about it and Peggy and I do talk and laugh about it too.

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 05:46:36 am »
The two trips I've taken before I took way too much stuff.  But then again I take things to leave there.  I won't take more than 4 days of clothing and am considering 3 days worth.  Hand washing and hanging it out is pretty much the norm over there.

What Shaun says is exactly correct. I would recommend Dont take a lot of stuff. But I would take the big bags to Check through.
Some very cool stuff is very cheap there, And the extra room coming home is always good. Like clothes man they are cheap. Don't take to many buy some while you are there. I'm a pretty good sized guy, the only thing I could never find were shoes. If you are bigger than an American size 11 it will be tuff to find shoes..
Jimmy Henson