Expats in Asia > Retirement in Asia

Places to live in China. Retire here?

<< < (4/5) > >>

shaun:
Willy, How long does it take to ride the ferry to Zhongshan and how much does it cost?

I'm thinking on my next trip I'll take the ferry to Guangzhou from the airport.  I;m sure the cost and time will be close to the same.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: shaun on June 13, 2012, 06:19:39 am ---Willy, How long does it take to ride the ferry to Zhongshan and how much does it cost?

I'm thinking on my next trip I'll take the ferry to Guangzhou from the airport.  I;m sure the cost and time will be close to the same.

--- End quote ---
So Shaun

I seem to have missed this one earlier this month.

There are no Ferries to Guangzhou from Hong Kong Airport.  Not even from anywhere in Hong Kong.

The Ferry from HK Airport to Zhongshan costs 260 rmb and there are are three a day.  The bus from Zhongshan to Guangzhou costs 48rmb.

There are so many planes arriving at Hong Kong that it is often cheaper to take that route and then take the Ferry to here and then the Bus.  If you need a bed for the night we have one here for you.

Willy

shaun:
Thanks Willy.

Pineau:
Really, Really Cheap housing in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

fivetrout:
In Weihai where we have a place on the 26th floor over looking the sea...only 6 of the 12 projected high rises have been built. Very few people live there, and my wife Hong is uncomfortable with the lack of people for security reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version