Author Topic: if a men told you his past at the begin  (Read 4841 times)

Arnold

Re: if a men told you his past at the begin
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 03:44:00 pm »
 I think I was secretly hoping she would also tell me about her history :-)

Victor, I can not see.. why one would want to really dig up previous relationship with ex men/women for that matter? Especially with a new Lady! History and past love lifes.. should they not be just that. Unless of course, one is trying to expose the "True" person in thee other. This is not a good way (well my thinking anyway) to get to know someone deep down.. thought this is a quick way to the truth (if told) and one that might not settle good after hearing it. So why go there unless asked, but to have an history of multiple relationships and dozens of Women/Men along the way to pass the time inbetween.. I rather not know.
In my case with Qing, I am open about my late Wife's Life with me.. because she's not here with us among the living and there is a big difference.

Offline yvictor

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 05:13:31 pm »

Victor, I can not see.. why one would want to really dig up previous relationship with ex men/women for that matter? Especially with a new Lady! History and past love lifes.. should they not be just that.

Arnold,

I didn't say it was a good idea to do that - on the contrary, it proved to be a bad idea, lesson learned for me.

I was just answering Chen Yan's question, she asked whether this is a common thing and what would be the reason behind one doing this.

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 05:58:40 pm »
Oh .. okay! Thought it would be kind of strange asking for such things, that can lead to.. who knows what?