All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

I need help!!!!

<< < (4/6) > >>

IrishGuy65:
Can you guys who went through everything and are married now tell me something... Is it always a big roller coaster ride?  The ups and downs are steep, and I'm not a fan of roller coasters :)  This is a very good woman, and I will survive it, IF it all works out, LOL.

I guess I just want to hear that others went through the constant changes of opinion, depending on who they talked to that day.  And the parents don't want her to move, which makes it all the more difficult for her to make the decision.

Arnold:

--- Quote from: IrishGuy65 on August 12, 2013, 09:15:34 pm ---Can you guys who went through everything and are married now tell me something... Is it always a big roller coaster ride?  The ups and downs are steep, and I'm not a fan of roller coasters :)  This is a very good woman, and I will survive it, IF it all works out, LOL.

I guess I just want to hear that others went through the constant changes of opinion, depending on who they talked to that day.  And the parents don't want her to move, which makes it all the more difficult for her to make the decision.

--- End quote ---

Roller Coasters, my LaoPo does not like them at all. Guess that why my 'Ride" was a smooth road from day one. Like you've said, if she a good woman.. she's all worth it. Even if your Patience is tested to a breaking point sometimes. Remember, the 24 Hour Rule is sometimes 36-48 Hours. It's like they say, "Good" things one has to work hard for.. especially if it's halfway around the world. As you found out by now, you have most the help needed to make you at least at ease through the up's and down's.

Ps: We here even ones went as far, as sending personal Letter's to Women to help a Member in the need of saving his relationship. Sorry to say, it did not help.. but we'd do it again if necessary.

IrishGuy65:
Thanks guys!  I appreciate it.

I think once we are married, it will be a lot easier.  We are halfway around the world, and there are many 'friends', and family, in her ear, and I really don't have a chance.  It's a tough situation.  Once we are married, we are together (using a fiancĂ©e visa) and committed to each other, making it easier to handle the ups and downs... for me, anyway.

shaun:
I'm with Mike on this one.  Roller coaster.   Sometimes I get angry about it but then I look into Peggy's eyes and all the anger goes away and she knows it.  ::) :P

john1964:
Roller-coaster, have you read my posts ???, haha, sometimes i want to give upi but NO, i am here for the long ride, bumps and scrapes John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version