All About China > Visas, Immigration and Emigration

China Residents Visa

<< < (2/2)

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: JohnB on December 26, 2013, 01:14:08 pm ---

11. Chinese dream (中国梦) 2013.  the favoured slogan of Xi Jinping 

--- End quote ---
The Chinese dream is the same as the American one except it is starting from a slightly higher level.

The Chinese people know that whatever came about later it was started by one persons vision. That may well have become blurred over a period but they are certainly on the right road now.  Thirty years have changed the lives of hundreds of million people here.

I know that the UK has gone backwards financially in that time as have Europe and I suspect USA as well.  Me, I am so more better off in every way including financially.

Willy

Robertt S:
Like Mike said, the background is green!

JohnB:
Willy, "Met a very nice English speaking officer who after a chat stated that she would forward the application.."
Did you attempt arrest & interrogation?

Willy The Londoner:
I downloaded the forms on line but they were for the USA applicants only! 

Unfortunately when I read the form I was no clearer as to what to do.  So I went on a personal visit and met a lady with a bit of experience and between us I guess we ' ticked the right boxes' and hopefully we achieved satisfaction all round.

Well I will see on the 17th.

Willy

Willy The Londoner:
I collected by Chinese Residence permit today.

No more visas ever required. I can come and go at any time.   No more registering at the local police station and I can buy property here without having to go to the PSB again and obtain proof that I have lived here more than 1 year!

The big plus was no medical or other examination was necessary and the residence permit was cheaper than a 1 year visa single entry visa.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version