General Discussion and Useful Links > Newbies Corner

Chnlove... really?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Willy The Londoner:
Me. I am traveling no where during the Spring Holiday.  ;)

Just announced on TV that the Railways have bookings for 750 million train journey's during this coming Holiday Fortnight.

That is a lot of bums on seats, that is if you do not stand all the way. Bums as in arse that is.

Willy

Axiom:
haha that is why i NEVER travel during the beginning of end of sprng festival.. if you do not have far to go, during the middle is okay.

But, I was trying to call this number last night... to talk to her... (see attachment) and instead of getting the part where you put in the Love call ID and then the #, I got a local chengdu print shop!

Has anyone ever used love call?  if so, did it work? If so, what the monkey am i doing wrong?

Willy The Londoner:
Why do you not call her by cell phone?

Has she not given you her cell phone number yet?

Willy

Axiom:
Well, thanks to the goofy way Chnlove is set up...  Everytime we try to trade information, it is blocked.

It makes me wonder how this site is still in operation.

Easy, because dumb people like me still go there.

But I hope everything works out so we will see.

Willy The Londoner:

--- Quote from: Axiom on February 11, 2015, 11:10:53 pm ---Well, thanks to the goofy way Chnlove is set up...  Everytime we try to trade information, it is blocked.

It makes me wonder how this site is still in operation.

Easy, because dumb people like me still go there.

But I hope everything works out so we will see.

--- End quote ---
The site is still running because of the yearly fees they charge the individual agencies. It is not due to the ever decreasing number of Western men who use the site.

What I do not understand is why someone who is currently living in China needs to use a website that is designed for distant relationships!

If you want to use an agency why not just turn up at one.  The reception I received was very good.

Willy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version