Author Topic: My story so far...To be continued...  (Read 24055 times)

Vince G

RE: My story so far...To be continued...
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2009, 04:14:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='18056' dateline='1253901424'

I often communicated with the agent in Qingdao and they treat me very well, especially the boss Jennifer, so now could you tell me your meaning here? What should I heard from Chnlove? What do you want to tell me? I have a little confused.

Why would Keren say "the boss Jennifer"? She would have said the owner or manager? It's not Keren's boss? So this is the "boss" trying to get info on what's being said.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2009, 04:17:51 pm »
my thoughts mate...well done for noticing...

Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='18069' dateline='1253909698'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='18056' dateline='1253901424'

I often communicated with the agent in Qingdao and they treat me very well, especially the boss Jennifer, so now could you tell me your meaning here? What should I heard from Chnlove? What do you want to tell me? I have a little confused.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:21:43 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline maxx

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2009, 06:51:21 pm »
Wow do you guys spend your nights laying awake thinking of this stuff.Paranoi will destoy you.Ask the Irishman.It looks like to me it was just a change in the translaters.So the translater is fishing for information so you don't suspect there is a change later

The letter is written in fairly descent Chinglish.And I probably could tell you what it means if I had seen some of the previose letters.

My quess and this is just a guess.Is the translater is trying to figure out the wedding plans.To collect the money.collect the money end of contract boss gives translater a big pat on the back.

About the only way to make sure what the lady is saying is direct contact.Web cam would do.Or just a call to Keren cell phone.There is halfe a dozen ways to connect and there all fairly cheap.

Rob reach out and touch Keren.This will put the whole thing at ease for you.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2009, 06:52:22 pm »
Thanks mate...

It won't be long now anyway, so I suppose I will have to suffer these things til I get there...:huh::huh::s

It was just so frustrating seeing what she 'apparently' wrote:@:huh:
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='18080' dateline='1253919081'
So the translater is fishing for information so you don't suspect there is a change later

The letter is written in fairly descent Chinglish.And I probably could tell you what it means if I had seen some of the previose letters.

My quess and this is just a guess.Is the translater is trying to figure out the wedding plans.To collect the money.collect the money end of contract boss gives translater a big pat on the back.

'Fishing for info so I don't suspect...' Maxx I know about the change in translators for 3 weeks...

Read earlier posts in this thread mate these are all from Ke Ren...

Why would THIS translator try to collect, SHE is only a stand in...

Maxx read also post 46 from me which states
"...I spoke to Keren the other day and I mentioned about some of the guy's getting or have got their weddings done through Chnlove and having it filmed... Her reply was, shall we try to do this? Will I write to the company and ask to see how this can be done?.

On page 15 here (post 149) her letter asks what I am on about concerning Chnlove...???
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:15:53 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2009, 06:59:39 pm »
Hang in there Rob, it will be OK! Just don't get done by the agency.
Go deep or don't go

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2009, 07:03:27 pm »
Rob

Did you REALLY go for 2 weeks without any contact with Keren ?...or were you on the phone, or some other media in this time.

If there was no "official" contact through CHNLove during this time, maybe they thought you were trying to bypass them, contacting her without using them and get Keren out of paying more money when you visit ??...so they are fishing for info so they can collect their cash....they dont care who does the deal...just so long as they get paid !!

DavidE
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:04:27 pm by David E »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2009, 07:06:50 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='18085' dateline='1253919807'
Rob

Did you REALLY go for 2 weeks without any contact with Keren ?...or were you on the phone, or some other media in this time.

If there was no "official" contact through CHNLove during this time, maybe they thought you were trying to bypass them, contacting her without using them and get Keren out of paying more money when you visit ??...so they are fishing for info so they can collect their cash....they dont care who does the deal...just so long as they get paid !!

DavidE

Yes mate no contact.....But this was told to Ke Ren about 3 weeks in advance and also in my last emf to her..she Knew about this absence..  On saying that, if you look at the end of that sentence she says she is joking...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:22:34 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2009, 08:06:12 am »
Well, I got another letter from Ke Ren today, and she apologised about the last one..

It was this way because it was a 'new translator' and also because she was 'really' tired.  So all the grief that I went through there was no need for it, I must remember Maxx's 24 hr rule...hhmmmmnnnn:@

Angry at myself for being so bloody STUPID.....AAaaaggggg

shaun

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2009, 08:17:12 am »
Rob,

Read some of the other posts.  It happens to all of us at one time or another. You do not need to worry about that.  Add to that all of the other issues; You got your visa, everything is a go and it is happening soon, you have fears and doubts, you are leaving everything you have known most of your life behind for a while at least, and you are going to see the most wonderful woman in the world.  Sure you might worry and feel that way.  We are all behind you.

Don't forget the 24 hour rule, but don't bust on yourself when you do.

Now I expect you to tell me some of the same things when it is my turn to go.

Shaun

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2009, 01:09:47 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='18252' dateline='1254054587'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='18246' dateline='1254053172'

Well, I got another letter from Ke Ren today, and she apologised about the last one..

It was this way because it was a 'new translator' and also because she was 'really' tired.  So all the grief that I went through there was no need for it, I must remember Maxx's 24 hr rule...hhmmmmnnnn:@

Angry at myself for being so bloody STUPID.....AAaaaggggg

Rob,
this happens to all of us ..... you are not alone in this ....
stay the course mate ..... keep with your plan ... everything will work out ... and when you are face to face with Keren you will both be nervous, and you will feel like a stumbling idiot .... at least I did ... but after spending some real time together, and talking, and sharing ..... it will turn into a feeling like you have known this woman already for years... and that initial meeting will be something you each look back on and laugh about ... or was that just me .... :)  well whatever happens you let us know .... but for now just get there, and USE THE RULE, even when in China!

always remember how she feels about you, no matter what....

Mike

Greetings Brothers,

Rob, what Mike said. Couldnt have said it better myself.  I think we all get nervous and doubtful when we are about to head over to China, and the longer the wait has been the more nervous and scared we get.  Lets face it you and Kerern have invested a lot of time and emotion and money in this search for true love, its only normal to have anxiety and fear as the date finally approaches.

As has been said countless times before, be yourself, remember what you have learned and taught here, and everything will be fine.  With Zhen and I we were lucky our first meet was like a real life emf letter, everything carried forward so smoothly.  I am quite sure the same will happen for you.

Good luck and best wishes to both of you from both of us.

Zhen and Brian

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2009, 06:47:09 pm »
Even those who try to teach get doubtful and nervous....lol

Ming Zhi

« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2009, 07:12:55 am »
?????  ????????  ???????????????????  ???????????  ?????????????? ???????? ??????  ?????? ???????  ????????    ?????:heart:

brett

« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:19 am »
???????? :icon_cheesygrin:?

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #148 on: September 28, 2009, 09:03:47 am »
Ming
?????????????????...
Thank you for the kind words.  Yes I am sincere in heart...:icon_biggrin::blush:

Paul Todd

« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2009, 05:08:31 am »
How many day's is it untill you arive in China now, mate?:icon_cheesygrin: