Author Topic: My story so far...To be continued...  (Read 24040 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
RE: My story so far...To be continued...
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2009, 04:10:59 am »
Rob mate

I absolutely dont know what to say to you about this....its an abomination. !!

I feel for you...truly

DavidE

shaun

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2009, 04:20:01 am »
Rob,

I am grieving for your situation.

Shaun

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2009, 04:35:19 am »
What a sad, sad, sad news.... :icon_confused::s
all i can say is that I feel for you too, Rob .
- Let's Rock -

Offline Philip

« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2009, 04:59:23 am »
Dear Rob,

shocking, irresponsible and cruel, just three words that spring to mind. Whatever her intentions were, the damage is criminal. A year of your life. Fine words butter no parsnips, as the saying goes. In the exchange of 280 letters, she needed to discuss her main worry, which she KNEW was potentially relationship-breaking. To not do that is, at best, irresponsible, and, at worst, cruel. Get her to refund 280 EMFs. You don't deserve to be treated like this. How dare she close the door on you, not even allowing for the possibility of discussion. Family loyalty is one thing, but this is the final insult.

I sincerely hope you can dust yourself off and find an HONEST woman, whose relationship is more important to her than the ignorant opinions of family members.
Rant over!
pm me if you want to talk
Alex

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2009, 05:23:56 am »
I agree that for sure... you can ask CHNLOVE to be refunded for the 280 EMF's by saying what happened to you...
As honest and sincere as you are, CHNLOVE should "regulate" that refund wihout any problems...
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2009, 05:58:07 am »
Rob i have been reading your posts and i have been so happy for you rob and now this dont think anyone seen this comeing bud so sorry for you mate i really do feel for you rob,bit lost she could not evevin try to work on her dad lets face it us dads are allways the same about are girls but im sure once he got to know you the hight thing would not matter.All this time and she not told him how tall you are anyways what the hell has anything got to do with your bloody hight i know things are diffrent over there but come on,sorry rob dont mean to go on but would of thought your hight would be the last thing he have to worry about,anyways rob my hart go,s out to you rob try to keep that chin of yours up mate take care.
all the best vic.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2009, 06:32:14 am »
So sorry to hear that Rob. Keep the chin up, you will have a great adventure in China when you go and you will get over this and I have no doubt that you will meet another lady when you are there.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

David5o

« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2009, 07:32:58 am »
Rob,

I'm really shocked and surprised at Ke ren's latest letter. I have some mixed feelings on some of the things she wrote in it too, like '' I'm not a lonely person'' ....Really!!!, so why did she find it necessary to pay a substantial amount of money to join a marriage agency???  I have no idea what she meant by ''I can't choose my own love'' and then blaming the Chinese culture, that's just bullshit, ....the same as the Face thing she brought up. I just have this feeling, that something is isn't right here. I don't think your going to get to the bottom of this until you go out to China, and visit this agency she's with, you might get some answers from them that your not getting from Ke ren.

What Alex said above, i whole-hearty agree with in it's entirety, ...this is totally shocking, irresponsible and cruel, what Ke ren has done.....

I'm going to get Lucy to read this letter from Ke ren later when she gets home, see what see has to say about this last letter....  So i'm not going to say anymore here, until she has read this letter, and tells me her feelings on it....

I feel for you Rob, i really DO!!

David......

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2009, 07:38:19 am »
My question would be like this one :
"is there any way to say that Rob has just been scammed all the time by Ke ren ???"
Sorry, I don't want to offend Rob, for sure, I would never do, but I really don't understand, as many other Brothers here, how can it end like that... and for sure... the words used are not good at all...
Well...:huh:
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2009, 07:53:36 am »
No problem Sly or others who may feel that this was a scam...Me... I don't believe it was..

I think I am too nice for my own good...

I done what alex suggested and sent a LONG letter to Chnlove... And I have had a reply telling me it has been sent to refund department...

If It's not a scam, I don't want to hurt her anymore than she 'probably' feels already, but I 'felt' this was something I had to do.

So now it's in there hands, my profile has been 'unhidden and refreshed' also the introduction has been rewritten explaining I'm going there in November and looking etc.

Guy's I feel that this is somewhat my own fault.
I had her phone number, she would not answer after once or twice...
Same with Yahoo address...
No Contact through SKYPE or WEB CAM
The signs were there...I just did not read them...

If I'm back in the UK, I will be MAKING SURE THESE THINGS ARE IN PLACE or they get booted to the sidelines..

I HAVE LEARNED, BELIEVE ME I HAVE...

Posted after Robert posted..
I sent her a final letter, telling her I was still coming and if she wanted to meet up for a coffee, that would be nice...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 08:43:43 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2009, 08:03:54 am »
Rob , play it cool , just send back a nice note , saying that all is okay , but could you meet for lunch when you arrive , as friends , even though the stable door might be closed , she maybe of help to you there , if you are still heading for her city , just my 2 pennies worth .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2009, 08:04:19 am »
Well. i agree that for 11 months, it seems anyway "strange" that you never had any webcam discussion with Keren, nor via phone...
Rob, maybe wasn't it "scam" at first... but I think that now, maybe should we stop talking about it.
We can also wish that CHNLOVE can "agree" to refund you all the credits you have paid... because I think anyway that it is more than 500 $, right?? so it is not "nothing", nor "just a few money"...
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2009, 09:40:30 am »
Words can not describe how I feel for you Rob . I pretty much took that Journey of your's for the entire 11 month's and felt this was a Relationship like my very own . I can not see or believe one can close a Door on the other in this way . I'm so sorry . It show how hard it is to find True Love , where nothing ... of such sorts ...matter's . The Sun will shine each time after the Storm , remember .
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 09:41:10 am by Arnold »

Vince G

« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2009, 10:02:39 am »
Rob, Sorry but I am pissed off and I have to write this without cursing? She knew there was a problem and let things keep going along. that's not right. It's as if she was lying all this time. One of the first women I wrote did almost the same thing to me. After writing for about 11 months she happen to tell me another had been writing and she cared for him more? Well thanks allot you #&*#*#__#*&(*!.

I brushed myself off and restarted. Then I found Song. Do the same (but your not getting my Song)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 10:03:21 am by Vince G »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2009, 10:15:18 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='19954' dateline='1255442559'

Rob, Sorry but I am pissed off and I have to write this without cursing? She knew there was a problem and let things keep going along. that's not right. It's as if she was lying all this time. One of the first women I wrote did almost the same thing to me. After writing for about 11 months she happen to tell me another had been writing and she cared for him more? Well thanks allot you #&*#*#__#*&(*!.

I brushed myself off and restarted. Then I found Song. Do the same (but your not getting my Song)

Already done mate sent out a couple of feelers...

Not exactly letting the grass grow am I???