Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 56238 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2009, 03:19:59 pm »
Sylvain, I think you have done all you can do that I can think of except being there ( yeah I know ), so I send you good luck and best wishes for this to work out for you.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline China Shark

« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2009, 03:33:41 pm »
Sylvain, I'll forward this to my friend Sandy Friday afternoon. Right now it is 3:27 am so you'll have to hang tight for a bit. Sandy owes me big time so it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Shark

Truth be told if I was in your shoes I'de be fighting just as hard. Never say die was always my mantra.
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2009, 03:54:33 pm »
Michael, Shark', thank you, brothers ;)

I wish I can find something for Ting's father.
I'll mail Ting to know if she could reply to that question in fact.

By the way...
Would I be mad enough just to go there for one week? (knowing that just the flight is more than 15 hours...) :D
(wishing her parents to meet me)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2009, 04:57:37 pm »
Sylvain, I have heard of Bengal Tigers, and White Tigers, but dont believe I have ever heard of a French Tiger :icon_biggrin: but I hope you all the best and believe that you are doing more then her parents can see, but anyways best of luck, and GO GET"EM TIGER
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2009, 05:03:54 pm »
Thanks for compliment, Norb ;)
I have to find any way to show them how us, "foreigners" are good men and that we can have too a simple and happy life, without being rich at all or famous...
I wish to open their eyes...

Shall I even use chopsticks for that :D
- Let's Rock -

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2009, 05:58:02 pm »
Toothpicks for the eyes
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Arnold

« Reply #201 on: July 03, 2009, 12:02:29 am »
Sylvain , I love when a Man fight's for the one HE cares for ( maybe even Loves already ) . If that doesn't convince the Parent's , nothing will , but you can alway's look back and say " I did my best " . It does take Two to fall in Love , but it also takes the People around them to be there for you two . Maybe not in other Country's , but in China it will . Being a sooo close nitt Family , has it's good point's but also drawbacks . Thinking ... what doesn't for that matter ?
It has become a Battle for the whole Brotherhood to get you through this and come out all being worth it , with my finger's crossed of course .

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2009, 01:08:51 am »
Sylvian, I wish you all the best but have you looked at it from the other side? I have a 25yo daughter and if she told me she had met someone on the internet (remembering older Chinese know very little about these fancy electronic things) I would sure as hell do anything I could to stop her from leaving the country with a virtual stranger too & a letter or a bottle of wine or a bunch of flowers would make no difference to me or my ex wife. I think you are wasting your money, I know it wouldn't work on me or anyone that I know & are the Chinese that different?
You couldn't buy my daughter for all the tea in China, obviously I would stand by her no matter what decision she made but I'd fight it all the way at the same time.
I think the only real chance you would have of winning them over would be to take 3-6 months off work & go there, work as a French teacher & show them how dedicated you are to their daughter, but you would have to be pretty certain that this is what Ting would want and think was a good idea before you make any rash decisions

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2009, 01:33:54 am »
I quite understand that you are probably right, Tiz'.
For sure, knowing me via Internet is maybe not a real good point to refer me to her parents.
However, by seeing me, she could see a man who was real, with many things. She could then maybe have any other "opinion" about me... or not.
About her parents, for sure, if they are traditional, I'm maybe going to face a big wall and having no way to break it.. or maybe yes, I could.
Like Don Quichotte fighting against mills, like Romeo and Juliette (I think this one is best appropriate), like so many things in fact, I gonna fight for all & nothing.
Maybe will it work good for me, maybe not.
But I won't be able to say "I didn't do all my best".
I don't mean that, when sending flowers and anything else to her parents, I "want" to buy them, but it seemed a bit "normal" to do something.
I just wish they would not be "blind" and listen their daughter with their heart and mind, too.
Even if Ying is her sister and has a boyfriend who is american, they should be ok with Ting, too.

Maybe tonight will it be all done, maybe will I have a bad news, maybe not... I'm approximatively thinking about all the bad side...
Going in China for 3 months is not possible at all... I can't afford it. Once again, I have a daughter, she is also only 2 years old, and in September she goes to school... I can't leave her, I think you'll may understand that position.
That's why I maybe have to admit it is a bad point.
But I will have tried, anyway.

Whatever happens, I'm waiting for some more news.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #204 on: July 03, 2009, 02:03:53 am »
Ummmmm ..... Frenchie, I wouldn't use the "Romeo & Juliet" analogy .... didn't they die together in love ................. :huh:  ..... hahaha .... But seriously, I also think you have an uphill battle IMHO ... but I have to give you credit for being persistence.

Tiztom ( Tom ) .... NOW, that's the type of posting we love to read ... straight to the point with good advice ... Keep it up my Aussie Brotha. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Vince G

« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2009, 07:59:19 am »
Straight to the point BUT there is a couple of things being missed. Ting signed up for this service KNOWING she may have to leave China as well as her sister who has an American bf and will be leaving also. Maybe the parents let one daughter leave but not two?

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2009, 12:43:13 pm »
I think there's no way else...
Ting wrote me, her parents don't want us to be together.
her boyfriend just broke up with her, too.

I don't know what to think, what to do..
I just reported a complaint on Chnlove...

Quote from: Sylvain

To : Sherry Chu.

Hello.
I want to write you because I just feel I've been lied on all the way concerning Ting (Kate Zhou, P6282020)

Why???
Because too many things that do that is was quite impossible since the beginning.. or that she (or your services) just lied to me...
And made me spending more than 800 $ in your EMF's...
Maybe for you is it a part of money..
To me, it is some money which is saved for your services, you showed me a "free" woman, available and so on, but you didn't check if she was really free, available and so on, at many times...

Well.
I don't know where to begin...
But I feel like "abused", "cheated", like if we have lied to me, since the beginning...

First, Ting never mentionned clearly that, has she had traditionnal parents, she could never marry any western man... I just would like to know so, why did she write to me and when she spoke about me to her parents..
I had to go in Chongqing to visit her, to see her, to know that :
- She didn't love me at all. She told it via letters here, but in real ,she only said she liked me. For any reasons, she never came to the airport, nor for my coming, nor for when I was leaving Chongqing. I had to help myself, because I knew nobody there who could help me... (very good when you don't know a country... It gives just a bad "quality" at first... )

- She told me she never had any webcam.... I had to be in Chongqing in fact, to know in one night she had one, in fact, and then, we could talk a bit... Why??? What about if I would had bought one for her and send her ??? Did she scare me???

- She NEVER told me that she was introduced to a man before my coming.. Did she never trust me???? Did she think I was not true when I said I would go there???? Why didn't she mention it also to you????
Why did she have to wait for me to go there, just to say me "I have a boyfriend, I am sorry, and now I feel upset"..

Finally, when I left Chongqing, I was deceived. she NEVER sent me any messages, mail or anything else just to wish me any good flight. she also never came, too, just to see me even 5 minutes...

Well...
I don't know not only what to think about her, but I just don't know what really to think about your services....
Because, even if the translator did well his (her) work, the quality of the service is very poor.. or bad.
I thought you checked if the ladies were really free, if they were really available for many things...
It just seems it's false.
I've been discussing with Ting since December, 2008.

Just try to see where I am right now...
No way to be with her, no way to live with her, no way for marriage, because of her parents, traditionnal ones...
But... WHY NOBODY told me here that it was really impossible????? and Why didn't she speak to her parents before about me????? Because I always doubt about it...

Even TING wrote me via letters she would be happy to introduce me to her parents???

I don't know what to do else, except a complaint...
Because I feel like I've been lied on all the way by your services..

Maybe would you feel happy to help me...

Just try the hardest thing you've never done : explaining to Ting's parents that I love her and that she really likes me? that foreigners don't have to have some "bad qualities".

How would you be able to tell me "just look for other ladies, we are really sorry"... I think you just could not, if you would really respect me.
I think you should really contact the agency in Chongqing and make an arrangment with Ting's parenst and convincing them about me...

Just try to understand my position.

If you have helped me before, I just wish you help me, once again, right now, for that.
Because you're my only hope.

I don't know what to do else.
Sorry.

Sylvain.

For sure, they just will do nothing, except some "blablabla"...
But I think that, if they would really tell me some "blabla", I would be happy to know if I can report the REALLY BAD QUALITY about their services...
- Let's Rock -

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2009, 01:22:22 pm »
Brother I feel for you, I really do.  I wish it had turned out different.  You did everything you could and you handled it in a gentlemanly manner. You are a credit to the brotherhood.  
Personally, I do not see how you can blame Chnlove for the failings of a girl.  They have thousands of women on their website, there is no way they can check to see if someone had gotten betrothed  after they were registered.  Surely it is a failing on the agencies part.  The translator did not lie to you that I read. I do not know, if you read what proteus has said, that the girls are the clients of the agencies not us.  Their first priority is them.   The only one to deceive you was the girl herself.  Maybe I misread something or missed something but that is how i see it.  Trust me I am not a Chnlove kiss a$$.  I have as much against one of the agencies as almost anyone. Good luck brother and the old saying goes.  If you get bucked off you have to get right back on the horse even if you dont feel like it.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2009, 01:27:02 pm »
I just don't understand clearly this sentence from ting on QQ :
" My parents do not agree with us ,I can not and my boyfriend broke up now, you can understand it? I am grateful that you so love me,You made the photos I have received, very happy!thank you ,I wish you happy every day."
Does it mean her boyfriend break up with her or that in fact she can't break up with him...

Anyway, that just changes nothing at all, concerning me, right now.

End of the trip...
Thanks to all of you to have readed my story in Chongqing, a part of my life.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:20:07 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Martin

« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2009, 03:01:13 pm »
I read it as, she and the other guy have parted company...but maybe someone else reads it differently.