Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 56253 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2009, 09:44:50 pm »
Thinking about yesterday evening makes me saying that it seems she didn't want to leave me when we said "goodbye" to each other, at the hotel, just after having leaving my room.
The fact is that, when I talked to her on QQ, she was happy to talk with me and for the first time of my life, since I was speaking with her, I saw her on webcam ^^
I was very happy :)

However, about QQ, I said her I was surprised because she had 2 QQ Id's, and she did not understand. I showed her and she saw that in fact, I was speaking to her friend (agency's translator) and not to her directly. Because of her english very poor, she "wanted" it to be like that.
But now, as I have her own ID, all's ok.
I talked about money and many things in France, said that I could easily understand the fac that she could be lost, but as I said, she needs motivation and to trust in me to go there :)

I have to leave, it's morning and the cleaning woman is here, ready to clean my room ^^
(did anyone think my room is really dirty???) :D

See you later with fresh news :)
- Let's Rock -

Martin

« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2009, 09:49:06 pm »
Great update Sylvain.  Like the others said...hang in there, we are all rooting for you.

Arnold

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2009, 11:01:51 pm »
Sylvain , so much better to read your last part of the Story . I'm glad it's not a total loss ... yet .

Sylvain , you might not know , that your Trip has taught all of us in our little Brotherhood a very valuable lesson . One should " NEVER " go visit " ANY " Lady , if the Parent's are not won over already or have agreed to it , for their Daughter to be with a Foreigner or Marry one . Now this should by put right their with the 24 Hour Rule . It does do no good going no matter how you two Love each other , since the Parent / or in some case the elder Brother / Sister  have the " LAST " word your Lady will go by . This can not be any clearer than right there and as it almost happened to Hajo . We need those most important Rules to be placed somewhere where everybody will see them and can ask questions if needed .

Looking forward to hear more good news tomorrow ... Sylvain .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2009, 12:25:35 am »
Well.
It is actually 12:29 and I have no news from Ting, nor from her translator...
I have sent 2 messages on her friend's mobile, no news. I have called, it's the same.
I'm beginning to be really deceived, because even if she would be late to come, she could send a message, a mail or anything...
but no, quite nothing...

well, if no news this afternoon and before 02:00 pm, I will try to go to the agency directly.
If any information can be usefull with it, please tell me :
P628ID
it's related to the translator, I think. With it, can we have any way to know the adress of the agency in Chongqing?

That would be very nice.
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2009, 12:51:41 am »
I could not get an address or number but the full name is Chongqing YingJiaMei Consulting Company agency # P628

Offline Chong

« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2009, 12:59:38 am »
Sylvain,

write to ChnLove Customer Care ... attention Sherry Chu.

She gave me my agency's address.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2009, 01:24:50 am »
Thanks, I'm going to write her right now.
Ting's sister just called me to say they will come later, but I didn't understand why Ting could not before.
However, I forgot that the translator had an exam today (english one) so that is why I could not join her...

I hope Ting will bring a very good reason to not have been here this morning.
So, if all's ok, they should be here in 3 hours..
I think I gonna go training myself to rumble something, while waiting for them.
and anyway, I have contacted Sherry, thanks for your help, Vince & Chong :)

And by the way, I have seen again the french lady who is working here, I will try to get her private phone number or adress, so that we may keep contact together, and she could tell me when there are cheaper prices at the Hilton ^^

Anyway, I just have been "travelling" around the hotel this morning, there is a very big "contrast" between fresh building and old flats, and seing Hilton Hotel in an urban zone, but in a "middle quarter", it's a bit "strange".
I will post any pictures later.
Right now, I will just try to relax for 3 hours and for sure, tonight I'll go out, whatever happens.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 02:13:19 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2009, 06:55:42 am »
Nothing goes well over here..
Ting, her sister and the translator finally can't come to see me...
well, it's like a day which is lot on one week..... I'd be better in France, for sure... or with someone who would be my guide in Chongqing...
For any reason, I have no news from Ting, just by her sister that says that Ting had many work and that now, she's going home...
But no message, no call, nothing... Is it like that when you like someone in fact? Just trying to do that she can guess you will finally not come?
Right now I'm just angry and sad because of it... because Ting seemed to be honest yesterday and via QQ too... So I don't really understand at all..

I'd say myself that I'd be on a plane to go home because I'm becoming to dislike this country...
I did not think that chinese persons could not be polite, too... I just cared a bit about Ting, wishing she did not have bad news or anything else, as she did not send me any messages and so on....

Tonight, I will go walking a bit outside, just smeeling the warm weather and so on...
I just think too, right now, I'd be better with my two hands than with someone who can't inform me she'll not come.

And the translator and Ting's sister said me that I will see her tomorrow... I just said "do I really have to trust it??? Because yesterday, she said the same thing, and she did not come"...

Well...
I'm not really hungry because of it...
and as hours are passing, if tomorrow I don't see Ting, I just think I will try to go home ASAP... instead than wasting my time for quite nothing.
Even in the streets, chinese persons look at me, someone wanted to speak with me, but as my chinese is not good at all, I just did not understand her, and same to her with me... so....
- Let's Rock -

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:14 am »
Sylvain , Ting probably realizes the problems that she has created , and her sister is working with the translator probably so that you do not go to the agency office , they have already wasted 1 day for you , have you found a contact in the Hilton who understands English ? . If so have them contact the agency for you and get them to send a car for you , and if possible get to talk to the Manager of the agency in English on the phone , he / she will help you pronto , as they would not want a mark against them via CHNlove , you need to be 1 step ahead of the translator .
All this is new for Ting and she will not go against her parents wishes , good luck , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2009, 09:14:43 am »
A thing that sounds strange to me, but Ting told me about fees via Chnlove, if there would a problem with her and the agency, then the agency would get it back:huh::huh::huh:

I do not understand but I think that right now, I do not really know what to understand.
Of course, everybody in the Hilton speaks english, well... most of the persons I have seen up to today in fact, and who are working here.
I got the agency's adress, so tomorrow, I will go there and expose my point of view.

Right now, it is 09:19 pm, I think I'll go outside a bit just to refresh my mind.
And about Ting, I just would like to know that I don't know what to say about all of it...

Her choice's in her mind, in her heart... I can't force her to do anything... even by promising all and nothing.
'just hope to see her asap...
because yesterday, all was clear...  
maybe is her job very difficult and that she can't afford to have many spare time to be with me...  that is a point that can be understandable... and as her mother has heart's problems, Ting said she had to care about her.... (that is something I know just since I'm here), but that can be understandable, too...
Well...
I just hope to not been abused by foolish talkings from her.
- Let's Rock -

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• bopads.info
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2009, 10:14:05 am »
Sylvain ,depending on ting's contract all money is paid to the agency , Chnlove does not collect any money from Ting , she will have paid an initial fee about 5000 yuan , plus she may have paid another fee to meet you when you arrived , with more later on . Ting is the agency client , you are not , so tread carefully , and I am sure you will get honest answers and help , regards Robert .
My QQ is   1994376895

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2009, 10:29:14 am »
Should I then understand that if I say (for example and that's true) that if Ting did not come to see me at the airport, she may will have no money from the agency?

About meeting me.. well, it's easy to do a meeting, and just to leave after...
Actually, here I am, with quite no sign of life from Ting...

I saw her friend (translator) on QQ, and, as Ting said me, in fact, this ID was the translator's one.. I then asked for Ting's news, and I was replied "i am ting, not the translator"...
So, now... I've discussed a while without really knowing who I was speaking too...
Whatever happens, I don't know how I'll be tomorrow if Ting does not reply to me quite quickly...
- Let's Rock -

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• bopads.info
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2009, 10:47:19 am »
Sylvain , agency,s have different contracts and probably vary them to suit , but by you arriving and meeting Ting she has probably paid more money to the agency maybe even another 5000 yuan , this she may get refunded if there is no match or maybe she has not paid them yet .
My QQ is   1994376895

Vince G

« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2009, 10:49:30 am »
Sylvain I think I know what is going on, from all you have wrote. The translator did not tell the agency you were coming. To help Ting so not to pay the fee she must pay when you have come there. This is the reason they are trying to keep you from the agency. If the agency finds you are there they will give trouble to the translator and Ting for her dishonesty. If the meet of the two of you is unsuccessful the agency might not charge a fee?  This seems to be the reason for all the quiet times. They are waiting for time to pass so you leave without talking to the agency.

The french speaking waitress is looking better? every minute.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2009, 11:39:24 am »
Anyway, the fact that Ting pays or not the agency, is not my problem.
If even she has to pay the agency, (anyway, I'll see it tomorrow), I'll explain what has happened since I began to speak with her on Chnlove and what's happening since I'm here, in Chongqing.
Even if Ting has lot of work and many things to do, there still are some problems to be solved and that let me think I will not use anymore their services.

by the way, I have just talked a bit with Ting.. she said she will take a bit of time tomorrow morning to come and see me...
just let me laugh... I have asked when, because I don't want to stay 4 hours in the hotel, I had no answer...

I don't wanna try to understand anymore anything and to translate, too...
she said too she would call me tonight, she did not...

I will just finish to think she's really unlikeable, with time passing...
Even if on pictures, she looks beautiful.
Picture taken in a buddhist temple, in Chongqing (sorry for the name, I do not remember it, I will ask it whenever possible to update over here)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 11:49:43 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -