All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

Her sense of duty

<< < (3/7) > >>

shaun:
Ed, sorry to hijack but the reputation rating was just too funny.  Guys we really do want to hear your stories. So please, keep posting that is how we learn.

David5o:
ED, Willy,

Getting back to the 50/50 thing. I don't think it's a case of actually acheiving equality, in all things. It's more a case of trying to get them to see, that there shouldn't be any set boundaries, and if one or the other wants to help you, accept it as a normal everyday thing. I'm pretty much use to being indepenant, so i like a bit of space at times, so is Lucy. It's never going to get to that 50/50, in a way i don't want it too, but when i want to help, i will do and Lucy is OK with that on the whole these days now, ....but Boy, has it taken some time to get where we are now....

David....

Scottish_Rob:
Just a thought guys, did any of you 'talk' to your ladies about sharing workload etc...That was one of the things I spoke to her about,...?

David5o:
Rob,

What do you mean by workload??  Explain yourself!!  lol!!

David .....

Vince G:
Rob if you mean sharing the house work? Yes, we have talked about it. If you mean if she wants to work after she is here? Then Yes again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version