All About China > Understanding Chinese Women

Her sense of duty

<< < (2/7) > >>

David5o:
Willy ....

Pass, i didn't even notice i had 2 till you just mentioned it , i thought it was still one!!.
I must be getting popular, hahaha!!

David....

Ed W:
Ya David, I got a long way to go for equality but I do fairly well to keep it kind of balance. if you could call it that. haha.

Willy, I dont know if it'l ever be 50/50. I might die before i get there.

JimB, your sooooo right. Do I deserve such a wonderful woman? I'll be asking myself that for a lifetime at least.

Arnold:
I can not remember how many times I have asked myself that question ? How do I deserve such a wonderful Wife ?
We might never find out why , in this Lifetime , but there will be a time we will . We must have done something right , somewhere .

shaun:

--- Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='11891' dateline='1249856128' ---WillyHey David how come you have a reputation of 2 and I have no reputation at all???  Is it because I am always talking B******s.

Willy

--- End quote ---

So Willy, I see how this rating thing works now. You moan and you get a reputation of 2.:icon_cheesygrin:

So then my question is why does Willy have 2 and I have 1?:angel:

No, really contratz Willie!!!

David5o:
Hey Willy,

Your as popular as i am now ..... hahaha!!

Think I'll try playing your game Willy, ...... Hey Arnold, .... How come you have a reputation of 4 and i've only got 2 ????

chuckle ,chuckle!!!!

David.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version