Author Topic: My friend in China is looking for love in the West  (Read 10105 times)

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
RE: My friend in China is looking for love in the West
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2009, 11:08:48 am »
Quote from: 'victor-hills' pid='21915' dateline='1257328653'

Welcome chen yan really nice to have you here,hope you injoy your stay with us.
all the best vic.

Thank you victor !
Quote from: 'RobertBfrom aust' pid='21966' dateline='1257350839'

chen yan , also you can send China Doll a pm , I am sure she would be pleased to talk to you although she has only a little English , regards Ying and Robert .

Is China doll your wife? I am glad tp know her,I think we can talk in mandarin
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='21963' dateline='1257350493'

chen yan,

Apart from you, there are no other ladies here as such, only the wives of some of the married brothers that sometimes come here to read what's going on. I think that Paul Todds wife has registered as a member, and has written some posts on here too. Perhaps you can get intouch together on the PM at some time, and introduce yourself.... haha!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooops i forgot about China Doll ...lol!!! Anyway welcolme aboard the roller coaster here..... lol!!

David.....

Thank you David, I would like to knwo them and hear their stories.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 11:51:48 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 06:03:02 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='21999' dateline='1257388972'

Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='21964' dateline='1257350666'

Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='21917' dateline='1257332883'

Hello chen yan, nice to meet you ..... Welcome to this forum .....
there are times we can really use a lady's opinion...
It is ok for you to tell us what you think
Mike O.

Nice to meet you too mike,the forum is very big, I have to spent many time to know here better. I will share my opinion as much as possible,Hope brothers here donn't laugh at my English.:icon_cheesygrin:

chen yan ....
I do not think anyone will laugh at your english .... and you are welcome to post in Chinese if you prefer ... we will work to understand you.
as you read stories here you will get to know us as real people...
I hope you enjoy it.
Mike O.

Hello Mike, here I sent you a simple greeting today.Now I have time to come here to walk around and read some intersting comments, Here indeed attract me.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 09:24:41 am »
Greetings and a very warm welcome chen yan!

You have a lovely name and a beautiful face and, from your words, a sincere and gentle heart.  And I deeply wish that you find the Love, Joy and Peace you extol in your signature theme.  Have no fear that people will laugh at your English - that simply will not happen - and I am quite sure that in a very short time you will be overwhelmed with requests for Mandarin translations!  Do not say I have not warned you!!!

Your coming is as refreshing  as a springtime breeze.

Enjoy your walk around...........

John
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

Arnold

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 09:46:09 am »
Chen , to add to the List of chinese Lady friends ... ones my Wife get's here , I will have her join here and I'm sure she will enjoy to make new friends here . She does read our Forum ( when she finds the time ) , but is too shy ... with so many Men . But , she will feel quite comfortable getting to know all the Lady's here .

If I didn't Welcome you here yet ... I apologize , hope this will be of more help to you on finding a GOOD Man ... then the Agencies have given you .

Shanghai MiFeng

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 02:15:42 pm »
Hello Chen Yan

Yes, welcome to the Brotherhood, maybe that should be Familyhood now (actually, is that a word?) Although, i now believe you are talking to one of our brothers, (i wish you both good luck with the relationship) I have always thought it could be a good idea if friends of our 'brothers' or their wives friends who are looking for love should join this forum, as many of us have not had much success with various agencies. This way we know the people here, are genuinely looking for love and are not here to play games or for any other untrustworthy reasons. Maybe we could start our own Dating Site within this forum, where the single ones amongst us, male or female could put their profiles up? I'm not sure what anyone else thinks of this? Well enjoy your time here, and all the best.

Andy....
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 02:42:39 pm »
Quote from: 'wilsbrough' pid='22142' dateline='1257534942'

Hello Chen Yan

Yes, welcome to the Brotherhood, maybe that should be Familyhood now (actually, is that a word?) Although, i now believe you are talking to one of our brothers, (i wish you both good luck with the relationship) I have always thought it could be a good idea if friends of our 'brothers' or their wives friends who are looking for love should join this forum, as many of us have not had much success with various agencies. This way we know the people here, are genuinely looking for love and are not here to play games or for any other untrustworthy reasons. Maybe we could start our own Dating Site within this forum, where the single ones amongst us, male or female could put their profiles up? I'm not sure what anyone else thinks of this? Well enjoy your time here, and all the best.

Andy....

Wills... That's the same sort of idea that I had when i asked Chen Yan in another thread, about her friends who were also looking for western Husbands...

Great minds think alike mate;-)):icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 02:49:43 pm »
Great, so the new China love dating site now contains myself and Rob, So Rob, do you fancy going out for dinner tonight sweetheart? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 02:50:20 pm by wilsbrough »
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 02:55:50 pm »
Quote from: 'wilsbrough' pid='22148' dateline='1257536983'

Great, so the new China love dating site now contains myself and Rob, So Rob, do you fancy going out for dinner tonight sweetheart? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Ok honey, :blush: but your not having your wicked way with me, unless you get me drunk!!!:angel:

By the way I drink VODA AND COKE....hahahaha:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 03:10:55 pm »
What do you mean, unless i get you drunk?  Is there is such a thing as a sober Scotsman?? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 06:40:59 pm »
Andy,

Do we really have to explain this to you?

Instead of calling us Familyhood why don't we just say Da Hood! :icon_cheesygrin:

Shaun

feisnik

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2009, 08:44:25 am »
Ok, so she is single again guys, so speak up if anyone is interested in chatting up this marvelous, beautiful, special lady.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2009, 12:26:04 pm »
:heart: I left her alone since she was talking to someone else at the time. Now that she's single, there is no stopping me. :heart:

shaun

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 06:52:37 pm »
Go Reg Go!!!!!!

rockycoon

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2009, 10:02:55 pm »
you da man...

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2009, 10:21:16 pm »
Guys,

No disrespect, but Chen Yan is not a piece of meat to be passed around... I know we poke fun at a lot of things, but please show her SOME respect at least? :angel:

I do hope she does find her special someone here...

Chen Yan: Please excuse the children.  And good luck on your search!
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen