Author Topic: new spin on EMF  (Read 4881 times)

Vince G

RE: new spin on EMF
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2009, 10:17:37 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='22032' dateline='1257429328'

well everyones at it, writing books that is, iso why not me.
Maybe I will call it 'Jockeying For Position'  or maybe that a good title for Robs.

How about.... 25 meters to the outhouse by Willy Makeit?

brett

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2009, 10:24:11 am »
Yes like Neil I also feel like one of the lucky ones. My lady chose me. I don't know (and maybe I don't really want to know) about the others she talked to through chnlove. But she touched on it in one of her early EMFs. Of all the guys she talked to I was the most honest. So there's a big clue for what these ladies are looking for. Yes we moan on this board about scammers etc., but we would probably would not believe the amount of timewasters/dishonest characters/sex tourists etc. etc. the ladies have to put up with :s.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2009, 11:34:15 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='22036' dateline='1257434257'

Edited by Betty Wont,

and illustrated by Andy Dident
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

shaun

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009, 12:08:36 pm »
Quote from: 'Rhonald' pid='22042' dateline='1257438855'
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='22036' dateline='1257434257'

Edited by Betty Wont,

and illustrated by Andy Dident

The second book would be Called, A Slip in the Mud or Wet Bagger Pants

edited by Puddles B. Johnson; illustrated by Woody Downs
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:09:26 pm by shaun »

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009, 03:16:35 pm »
Clear Plastic bikini by Seymour Hair

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 09:04:08 pm »
Well put Jim,

I have a great deal of respect for Proteus, and I truly believe that he is trying to help, educate and enlighten us about the pitfalls and trials and tribulations of Chnlove and, some of, its dishonest agencies and bogus, 'seeking love and marriage with a Western man' ladies.  I also believe that we must welcome and encourage Proteus to share with us his intellectuality, sensitivity and wealth of knowledge of Chnlove matters - of which, without his input, we may have very little factual or evidential knowledge.  In fact, I have come to understand that Proteus comes from a different world and perspective from us.  However, that said, your post and thoughts on this most vexaious of issues are as correct and to the point as anything I have read on this Forum since becoming a vulnerable (and, perhaps, hurt) member of it.  That is yet to be established.  Nonetheless, like Proteus, you bring a refreshing, if different, aspect to it.  Keep posting, I will keep reading and keep learning!!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 10:59:09 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='21933' dateline='1257342216'

Quote from: 'David5o' pid='21921' dateline='1257334309'

Arnold,

You mentioned in another thread about the amount of failures that still seem to be arising from chnlove, even with the amount of information that is available on this forum. I suspect this is mainly due to the guy's not taking heed of what been written and stated here by those that have a lot more knowledge and experience. In other words they just don't listen!!

I have explained here so many times that the ladies with these agencies, all have access to an agency controlled email address, that is used by all the other outlets that these agencies have links too, as well as the ladies themselves in some instances. The chnlove EMF system is basically a bonus income for these agencies, that they try to milk for all it's worth, ie a nice little cash flow for the agency!!

I'm not going to repeat myself again here, on my idea's of getting on to the agencies normal communication link for the ladies, save to say, that once you are on the agency controlled email system, your communication via these emails becomes free. It works exactly the same as the EMF system ie, translation to and from your lady. The ladies have already paid for this service via there sign-up fee's....

So there really isn't any need to bribe the translators at the agency at all, The system is already there, up and running so to speak, the knack is to get on that system. Of course this is only one part of the problems brothers are faced with, but getting onto some sort of direct link can only be a good thing for all!!

David.....

David,

Some of us do listen. I had Pinky's email address, sent an email, but no one ever answered it. I got her daughters hotmail address, sent another email, no one ever answered it.

Though I cannot speak for everyone on this site some do try your suggestions. It is my opinion that greedy translators are the problem here and they want that gravy train flowing.  I sent Pinky's translator an email yesterday and told her when she begins to look at what went wrong in this situation to look in the mirror and she would find the source of the problem. I also told her that she gave up a marriage and translation fees for $8.00us a week.

Funny, I've not heard anything from her yet.

Shaun
(quote]

Shaun,

Like you, I too listen to David's advice, and very good advice it is.   Notwithstanding that, I agree with you that the major problem is greedy translators; in fact not just greedy, but corrupt, dishonest translators.  However, I think it would be equally apposite to bring your personal experience forcefully to Chnlove's attention as it has a vested interest in the loss of a marriage and a 'marriage fee' and the concurrent loss of credibility as opposed to the loss of $8.00us a week translation fees. Hopefully, the reason you have not heard from this particular translator is because that when she looked in the mirror it shattered- and in doing so slit her damn throat.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 11:00:27 pm by Johnboy »
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

Offline markymark

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 05:35:33 am »
I am another one that listens to what is said and try to take everything on board. It is all valuable advice and we are trying to protect ourselves and others as much as we can from bad practices or bad deeds from such perpertrators. This action puts a negative slant on contact via EMF's, you are never sure who you are really writing to. It never ceases to amaze me of their greed in making a quick few pennies in the short term and lose sight of the long term goal. Maybe they think there are plenty more men that they can scam and do not worry about such long term goals, because, by the time such goal may be achieved they will have made possibly just as much with all their quick few pennies, but surely this means they will have to work harder to attain that situation. As I said their logic defies me.
Not to go on too much but I think that maybe some men possibly do get carried away and fall into the realms of fantasy / dreams about these ladies. Yes they are beautiful / exotic looking and may be a perceived concept of an ideal lady/ partner/wife. Getting carried away with such dreams or fantasies could lead to you putting the lady on a pedastal, this can in some ways make you very vulnerable and not see red flags etc or heed good advice. All in all just be careful, go into it with eyes wide open and try the little tests to ensure valid contact as far as you are able. However, even if you do protect yourself as far as possible there is still no guarantee, all you can do is hope for the best.
Anyway these are just my thoughts and are not intended to cause any offense, good luck.
David, you made a very good comment about UK pension rights and marrying a Chinese lady, I am trying to locate that post.
Cheers.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:42:22 am by markymark »
"You'll like this, not a lot" Paul Daniels

shaun

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 08:36:36 am »
Quote from: 'Johnboy' pid='22081' dateline='1257479949'
Arnold,

You mentioned in another thread about the amount of failures that still seem to be arising from chnlove, even with the amount of information that is available on this forum. I suspect this is mainly due to the guy's not taking heed of what been written and stated here by those that have a lot more knowledge and experience. In other words they just don't listen!!

I have explained here so many times that the ladies with these agencies, all have access to an agency controlled email address, that is used by all the other outlets that these agencies have links too, as well as the ladies themselves in some instances. The chnlove EMF system is basically a bonus income for these agencies, that they try to milk for all it's worth, ie a nice little cash flow for the agency!!

I'm not going to repeat myself again here, on my idea's of getting on to the agencies normal communication link for the ladies, save to say, that once you are on the agency controlled email system, your communication via these emails becomes free. It works exactly the same as the EMF system ie, translation to and from your lady. The ladies have already paid for this service via there sign-up fee's....

So there really isn't any need to bribe the translators at the agency at all, The system is already there, up and running so to speak, the knack is to get on that system. Of course this is only one part of the problems brothers are faced with, but getting onto some sort of direct link can only be a good thing for all!!

David.....

David,

Some of us do listen. I had Pinky's email address, sent an email, but no one ever answered it. I got her daughters hotmail address, sent another email, no one ever answered it.

Though I cannot speak for everyone on this site some do try your suggestions. It is my opinion that greedy translators are the problem here and they want that gravy train flowing.  I sent Pinky's translator an email yesterday and told her when she begins to look at what went wrong in this situation to look in the mirror and she would find the source of the problem. I also told her that she gave up a marriage and translation fees for $8.00us a week.

Shaun
(quote]

Shaun,

Like you, I too listen to David's advice, and very good advice it is.   Notwithstanding that, I agree with you that the major problem is greedy translators; in fact not just greedy, but corrupt, dishonest translators.  However, I think it would be equally apposite to bring your personal experience forcefully to Chnlove's attention as it has a vested interest in the loss of a marriage and a 'marriage fee' and the concurrent loss of credibility as opposed to the loss of $8.00us a week translation fees. Hopefully, the reason you have not heard from this particular translator is because that when she looked in the mirror it shattered- and in doing so slit her damn throat.

John,

I tried working through chn.  They were no help at all.  I'll save you and everyone else the boring details.

Maybe I should start a thread breaking this all down so that others could see some of the practices of agencies and chnlove.  Any comments on that?

Shaun
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 08:38:13 am by shaun »

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 08:48:30 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='22119' dateline='1257514596'

Quote from: 'Johnboy' pid='22081' dateline='1257479949'

Arnold,

David.....

David,

Shaun
(quote]

Shaun,

John,

I tried working through chn.  They were no help at all.  I'll save you and everyone else the boring details.

Maybe I should start a thread breaking this all down so that others could see some of the practices of agencies and chnlove.  Any comments on that?

Shaun

Shaun,

Only that it sounds like a very good and helpful idea.  To 'steal' from DavidE again, "knowledge is power", I think therefore that the more knowledge we acquire the more powerful we become in understanding the practices of Chnlove and the agencies from those who have experienced those practices.  I for one would welcome a thread of that nature.

John

Offline Proteus

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 09:59:46 am »
Thank you, Jim (now I finally know how to address you), and other boys, brothers or uncles :icon_cool:

Neil, after my former replies, I felt something lingering on my mind still unexpressed and finally I caught it and would like to explain it further here. In my first reply to you I used the word "danger" without going into details. Yet what compells me to make that reply is exactly that "danger". It's dangerous in two aspects.

Although a little exaggerating, I would like to borrow David's metaphor use of lion's den here. We already know the lion is hungry and greedy. So what will happen if in certain situation we throw him some more easy feed which he does not expect, and by doing so we guarantee the shrewd and tricky lion that with some tricks to let future situations appear alike he will get similar feed again. Probably more tricks will be played, won't they?

It is more dangerous because by trying so, we are composing and setting hidden rules which might bring seemingly benefit to ourselves temporarily but harm a whole community including ourselves in the long run. The connivence of scam letters itself is already a notoriously undermining hidden rule enough, which starts with unharmful motives; at least my boss claimed so, as giving more chances to more potential couples.

Jim, I very much appreciate and enjoy reading your insights about the reality of chnlove. You vividly describe how some innocent lambs finally find their maids or, more probably, get abused with or even without their realisation. We feel apathy for them, we want to help them and by trying to do so, we meet the dilemma. This dilemma is almost about psychology.

By roughly divide the ladies' profile by success stories chnlove published in one same year, I got a answer of 4%. A very meager success rate it is. So a conclusion that scam letters and other misconducts of translators cause this low success rate is easy to reach. Surely it is. But what if the corrupted situation does not changes but people's minds change by information from this site. I dare to predict that, the success rate will be even lower. The only rational, although reluctant, advice I can give to any new member who has not started their chnlove search but are reading these words, is STOP and try elsewhere, rather than start with caution and carefulness.

To go again to my humble personal experience, say, 10 EMFs per day for a year, I've read some EMFs conveying restrained caution and subtle doubt but still trying to be polite and positive. None of them finally lead to any stories anywhere near success. With the meager 4% success rate, it proves little, since in any case, 96% EMFs are to no avail in the end. But in the 96%, those carrying caution or doubt are the first to be given up either by translators or ladies. Although this combination (yes, not only translators) dose not possess high standard of honesty, ironically, their anticipation for trust is very high. So unless you are as a fine actor as Robert De Niro, you are not very likely to seem giving your whole heart yet with essential reservation.

To be candid and self-searching, I admit my point view is strongly influenced by my character and values. I firmly believe love is an "all or nothing" thing. And I personally won't describe most translators as greedy or corrupt. After all, they are my countrymen (probably women in most cases). From my association with my former colleagues, I find they are mostly common people as I am. But are their work helpful or harmful to be calculated in all, I cannot say. What is corrupted is the generally accepted morality of this trade, which comes from indifference of the chnlove mechanism.

Buy saying that many agencies are shortsighted and a restored virtue of honesty throughout chnlove will make their business thrive, you have a comrade of opinion, Michael the China Shark whom I miss a lot. But I am not that optimistic. The barrier, in my opinion, lies in the scarcity of resource, or more plainly, the relationship between price and demand.

Since the only revenue chnlove generates is from credits, they have every reason to expect agencies to produce as many credits as possible, and meanwhile obey their rules. The public announcement of three agencies deprived authorization due to poor performance, which I think we could justifiably explain as low credits input; and the absence of any public punishment or even criticism on scam letters or other conducts, may have well suggested chnlove's emphasis. Surely it should be noted that chnlove is taking measues gradually to eliminate dishonesty in EMFs (such as the text message system).

So the ideal agency a chnlove administrator would envision is one like this, an agency that has plenty of employees to translator each letter between gentlemen and ladies, send ladies every cupid notes to respond and help them send out admiral letters. While from the aspect of revenue of an agency boss, these duties are much less important than recruiting new ladies, making phone call to them periodically reporting progress, meeting them when they come to agencies for information or merely gossip. After all, ladies are their immediate clients.

If an agency were to fulfill all the duties mentioned above ideally to satisfy both chnlove and its boss, its employees, I dare to predict again, would at least need to be doubled. And who's going to pay for the extra expense of labour? Agency bosses. I have no knowledge of financial condition of any chnlove agency, but I suspect a doubled pay bill will render most agencies into nearly no profit if not bankruptcy.

Since the extra need of employees cannot be afforded, the burden passes on. One translator is expected to do double amount of work if she's going to be a dutiful translator according to chnlove rules. But the problem is, very unfortunately, most translators do not happen to possess double amount of talent or energy or skills to fulfill the expected duty, such as the one who is writing now. So the choice is laid in front of one, it is a simple choice. Since one's scarce ability permits only fulfilling either duty levied by her boss or by chnlove, any since her pay come from her boss's pocket, I believe every one can predict her rational although pathetic decision.

So I don't want to appear kind to chnlove and say we are making effort to help them in a fiscal scale. I am quite sure our ideas will make their revenue drop, either by reducing total amount of EMFs with eliminating scam ones, or by promoting their qualification of new agency entering, which will bar some agencies out and meanwhile some ladies, their resource of credits, out. It's somewhat a war between us and chnlove. They are making money by dirty hands. This is what we want to change.

Many jobs died away or drastically shrank with history developing. Copiers laid of by Xerox is a good example. Perhaps one day, same fortune will happen to translators alike if a miraculous invention made the Babel dream come true. I don't believe chnlove will thrive in the long run. I don't even hope it. I hope it will diminish and disappear with no ill will. When some day China is as rich, civilised, and open-minded as most of your countries, when transportation development makes traveling to a country like to a city in your own country, when Chinese is as popular as English in the world or some miracle in the technique of machine translation happens, when different colours, tongues, cultures and religions are mutually blended and accepted, to meet and date a Chinese won't involve so much hardship and complication as there is today. If I were a chnlove runner then, I would gladly retire and wish every one find their true love by their own hands. All might change, but I hope the power of live remains. :icon_cool: