Author Topic: Shenzhen Express ... the final act  (Read 26980 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Shenzhen Express ... the final act
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2010, 08:38:47 pm »
Willy,
i guess its like father like son scenario with me being the
son and you the dad

to many women but my heart is with Sisi  

hahahah just joking.  i met here last year and shortly
after i met Sisi and Sisi was the one who won my heart
as she didnt really want to move out of China and as you
know i wanted to live here in China until i get old like you
dad and can get my retirement. if i didnt meet Sisi i would
probably be living in the states with Rose  she is a really
good woman

rockycoon

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2010, 02:42:49 am »
We had our planned QQ session today, I sort of got confirmation that she was worried about losing me in case she could not find someone better in the future,

That is a COLD statement to make to you. until she could find one better?  What, are you a piece of meat in the locker?  I would really forget this one and move on.  I know your broken hearted, but your too nice to be treated that way. :@

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2010, 05:07:09 am »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='27538' dateline='1262850169'

... but your too nice to be treated that way. :@

Hehe thanks Rocky!

Well she didn't say that, but it's not hard to interpret that out of what she said.

We QQ'ed again 3am my time, told you it's not over. She did not sleep much last night feeling upset about the turn of events ... she was soft like a little lamb this morning.

On a brighter note, the first EMF with a lady in Guangdong looks quite promising, and a second very slow response to a cupid note (suggesting the woman actually read my profile) sounds personal and interesting, and I am alreday invited to meet up in February with both of them, this all sounds too easy ... just like my horoscope says :icon_cheesygrin:

Cheers,
Frank
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:13:54 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

brett

« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2010, 05:46:49 am »
That's a very nice lady! I mention in EMF #1 that my lady would have to move to the UK. I am still unsure whether my (or anyone else's) lady *really* knows what this involves. However, I am coming round to the idea that I want to move to Asia. Luckily my geek job means I could live pretty much anywhere. Actually my lady does like France (she saw it on TV about Provence once!) so we might move there instead!

I don't think my lady minded the looks we got from other people when we were in her province. But then she dresses very differently to everyone else in her city so I guess she's always been a bit of an outsider so to speak.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2010, 08:40:51 am »
Frank forget all about the others - go for the twin and make sure its a Wrigleys Spearmint meet up.  Get her to bring her twin - providing it is a she and not a he.   What is wrigleys spearmint - well the adverts used to 'save double your pleasure double your fun'

Oh those were the days!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Peter

« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2010, 08:58:58 am »
It will kill our friend Frank to have two twins at the same time.. I am told that they read each others mind and does things in the same way at the same time.. What a night it would be..... :angel:
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2010, 10:28:17 am »
Maybe the twins will alternate, she says they are nearly impossible to distinguish.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:14:27 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2010, 10:45:50 am »
5 for 499RMB is a lot of money. I worked for an online pharma for a while and it is much cheaper there.

ttwjr32

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2010, 11:49:16 am »
it is actually 5 for 99 rmb all the drug stores in guangzhou
 have big signs in the window in english for that.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2010, 11:55:21 am »
That's a huge difference. That means willy can go for 5 times longer with the same price!

David5o

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2010, 11:56:48 am »
Ted,

Ah, but are they genuine??  or homemade chinese style??  haha!!

David....

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2010, 01:47:01 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='27577' dateline='1262882956'

Actually I saw those signs, it's 5 for 99 RMB each, a single one costs 128 RMB ... hehe, maybe Willy can confirm.
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='27572' dateline='1262879150'

5 for 499RMB is a lot of money. I worked for an online pharma for a while and it is much cheaper there.

Which one?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 01:48:54 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2010, 10:21:52 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='27589' dateline='1262890021'

Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='27577' dateline='1262882956'

Actually I saw those signs, it's 5 for 99 RMB each, a single one costs 128 RMB ... hehe, maybe Willy can confirm.

Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='27572' dateline='1262879150'

Which one?

WHATEVER MAKES YOU THINK that I need them:angel::angel::angel::angel:

From what I HAVE HEARD in Zhongshan they are 99rmb each if you buy 5 at a time.:angel:

Reg does the Canada online Pharmacy offer a 'try before you buy' service - cos the girls in the pharmacy here are crackers!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2010, 10:33:16 pm »
I don't know Willy, you constantly talk about it.

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2010, 07:19:32 am »
News from the front:

My future ex is in radio silence, no Internet access for the weekend, I told her to use the weekend to think it over and I expect her answers on Sunday night although quite honestly, I hope she will reach the conclusion that this will not work out by herself, I've given her many hints and actually said goodbye a couple of days ago to which she replied that she accepted my decision, but we're still talking ...

I've been busy in the meantime, regardless of what I said about not using Chnlove and focusing on cherryblossoms, I found 3 nice profiles of recent posts or refreshs, sent a few cupid notes and think I caught 2 interesting women so far, more in a my age range between 33 and 35, although only one of the three is divorced and I did not get an EMF from her yet, so I can only base my opinion on her profile and Cupid note response, the latter was really nice and personalized and came after 36 hours which tells me she actually looked at my profile, I stated in my profile I was coming in February and that was her first question, could we meet up then? She really seems to know what she wants as she fired a bunch of questions in her cupid note response which are straight to the point, I like this style much more than the vague romantic "I'm a simple Chinese girl looking for Mr. Right...". The other two are singles but speak some English, or does "Fair" mean counting to three and and saying hello? And of course they're all easily accessible from Guangzhou, although one will require a bullet train ride to Wuhan, I hope there will be tickets available in busy February.

I am applying my 5 EMF rule for direct contact, and with girl number one we're on EMF #2 and she added me to her QQ already saying she wants to webcam to see the real me. So this seems to be working well, I just casually listed my QQ number saying she could add me if she wanted to, and stating that I was not new to Chnlove and that direct contact beat any other method of communication. Girl number 2 received my QQ number in my first EMF, she's the one with the precise cupid note response, I'm expecting her response tomorrow.

Maybe there is an age factor involved as to the willingness of the ladies for direct contact, I had more trouble with younger ladies so far,it would seem that less young ones could be more in a hurry to find happiness, maybe this is not only agency related.

Cheers,
Frank
Go deep or don't go