Author Topic: Shenzhen Express ... the final act  (Read 26966 times)

rockycoon

RE: Shenzhen Express ... the final act
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2010, 09:17:14 pm »
I am so sorry to hear that, I hope everything looks up for you in the future.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2010, 03:25:48 am »
Frank,
Like your namesake Sinatra you will be back - or was that Arnie?  Anyway you knew the end was near to that relationship because you faced the final curtain a while ago when you started this threead,  but have a good sleep and get up bright and early and have three 'S's then look forward to the coming year ahead.   It will be a good one.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Peter

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2010, 05:03:13 am »
It will be a new day tomorrow with new opportunities
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2010, 03:43:19 pm »
Thanks for your nice words, can I come and cry on your shoulder?

Yes, I'll be back ... !

I hope healing will be fast ... In a fury during our final QQ session, she threatened to block me, so I beat her to it and deleted her contact on QQ. Since then she sent me 2 emails in the morning ( I made the mistake to reply), second email about asking me if we could be friends in the future, and she tried to call me in the evening ... which I ignored, and she added me to QQ again. Silence is probably the best strategy now, although it kills me because I know exactly how bad she is feeling ... I've come to get to know her character quite well and I feel sorry for her.

How do I get over my affection for her? I know the answer: time ...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 03:45:43 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

David5o

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2010, 03:49:00 pm »
You Don't!!.... alas, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind!!

Your doing the right thing now Frank, if you believe that you or she can't be ''Just Friends"

David.....

ttwjr32

« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2010, 12:49:59 am »
this is always so hard  at any time in your life
but around the corner there will be sunshine
and someone whom you love and love you

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2010, 02:06:49 am »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='28004' dateline='1263242599'

Silence is probably the best strategy now, although it kills me because I know exactly how bad she is feeling ... I've come to get to know her character quite well and I feel sorry for her.

How do I get over my affection for her? I know the answer: time ...

Your right Frank - time is the only answer in this case.  I have been privileged to know the full story about your relationship and it cannot have been an easy decision for you - but in the circumstances you and I both know that it would not have worked long term.  And just letting go now is the answer - it will make things far more difficult for her and yourself to not do so.

The gentlest thing you can do for her now is to make that last goodbye the LAST one.  This will let you both move on.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2010, 10:35:01 am »
time is the only thing that helps in these difficult times

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2010, 12:44:50 pm »
Hmm yes, the last goodbye. She does not take it into account apparently. I don't show myself to her on QQ, and I got 2 messages from her asking if I was testing her patience or wanted to torture her. I thought about it again and and replied just now that we should keep away from each other to give us time to heal ... I'm too soft and should not have replied, but I'm so sad that she's suffering.
Go deep or don't go

rockycoon

« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2010, 10:12:00 pm »
Its a well know fact that it takes 6 months to get over a divorce, about the same here, the guys are correct, give it some time and it will fade into dust....

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #160 on: January 13, 2010, 07:48:22 am »
Hmmm 6 months? This was a short relationship even if it was very intense, a lot happened in the 7-8 weeks this lasted. I hope it's more a matter of weeks than months. She deleted my QQ contact again today (good sign) but she just rang my phone a few minutes ago, ... I'm not calling back.

I'm in contact with 3 ladies on CHN, two are more realistic in my age range (mid thirties) and both sound good so far and they're very attractive in more ways than just looks, another one is way too young but her messages are way too good to drop her, she's really captivating my attention with her content, although I'm glad her pictures are very discrete, otherwise my hormones would take over.

So healing with this sort of medicine should not take too long, although I do notice that it's hard for me to write my true soul at the moment, the cloud of the failed relationship is very present and I sound much less chirpy and passionate than I usually do, even my sense of humor is failing me from time to time, I'm glad there's a translator in the middle to fix things up for now. Maybe it would be best to leave it for a while, but I think I would be even more depressed if I don't have any meeting opportunities in February, and I'm not sure when I can make it back to China for another round, probably not before the summer as the repeated absences are impacting my business and income, money is not unlimited unfortunately.

So much for the news from the front, I think I'll be EMFing intensely for the next few weeks and I want to cut down my selection to 1 or 2 on Chn before going to China next time.

Frank
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:19:17 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Vince G

« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2010, 08:48:44 am »
A dilemma as it was, I know of two ways to carry on.

1) Is the Bitch/Bastard method. This usually is accompanied after finding a cheat, two timing user. It's a quicker way to get over someone.

2) The replacement. This is what you are attempting. Replace her with another as soon as possible. This will fade her into the past.

There is a formula that can be used, for you it's not 6 months? If I remember right it is something like one month for every year married? or something like that. Just something that someone came up with I wouldn't swear by it.

Cutting her off? It's one way but the change in habit gets you more then missing her itself. You miss the communication with her for it became a habit. A message waiting when you got up, sending one before you leave? etc.

Find another. No need to start off with open feelings. This will come when the time is right.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2010, 08:52:37 am »
Frank , just make sure you have at least 1 or 2 cam sessions to be sure , to be sure , regards Ying and Robert
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

ttwjr32

« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2010, 12:24:27 pm »
frank i will get that hotel address and number soon been really busy and keep forgeting to ask my wife

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2010, 12:36:17 pm »
According to Sex And The City (I'm ashamed to admit I watched the entire show because my ex made me and I own all the DVDs -- she didn't take them), its 1/2 the time of the relationship.