Author Topic: Shenzhen Express ... the final act  (Read 26965 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
RE: Shenzhen Express ... the final act
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2010, 02:01:56 pm »
Vince has it right.  Don't discount the one-night-stand route.  Some good sex is a cure for all man's problems.  I know it really helped me when I split with my wife.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2010, 04:55:59 pm »
Vince, Neil, I think I'll try number 2, I'm not the one night stand type really, I don't get a kick out of that.

Ted, thanks! No rush yet :D

Regnis, I was married 9 years, it took me less than a month to enjoy my new life. My ex-wife however is not over it yet, that was 3 years ago now, so I guess Sex And The City are not entirely wrong.
Go deep or don't go

rockycoon

« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2010, 08:45:59 pm »
Come on Regnis, admit it, you loved sex and the city...that's why you have all the DVD's, don't blame it on the ex. We know you...hahaha :icon_cheesygrin:

Frank, Don't fall in love too soon, sex is fine but don't wear your heart on your sleeve.  Take your time, one will come along when you least expect it.

The reason she is calling and emailing you is because she just wants to keep you on the hook. Can you emagine if you had married her, you would be so stressed out from not trusting her, wondering where she was and what she was doing when you were not around.  That's not what you wanted, so be happy you got out when you did.

If you get to china don't worry Willy will make sure you forget her and probably get you into trouble at the same time.....hahaha:icon_cheesygrin: specially if the rest of the guy's are there with him.  Forget the woman, start saving for your
bail money......:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2010, 10:48:14 pm »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='28154' dateline='1263409316'

Vince has it right.  Don't discount the one-night-stand route.  Some good sex is a cure for all man's problems.  I know it really helped me when I split with my wife.

When my wife left me I decided I needed time to adjust. So stupid me, I signed up with Chnlove.com thinking a long distance relationship would give me the time to heal and adjust. How silly I was to think that my older wiser me, would have my heart circumnavigate my brain, to fall for a girl upon a far distant shore.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

ttwjr32

« Reply #169 on: January 15, 2010, 01:07:25 am »
Willy wont get you in trouble in China. he gets up at 4pm and gets
        tired by 7 pm  hahahaha

rockycoon

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2010, 02:07:49 am »
I guess that by those hours, Willy is a party animal....:icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #171 on: January 15, 2010, 10:47:11 am »
no his angel is keeping him in check:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2010, 07:39:41 am »
Haha ... I hope Willy's bowels are feeling better, otherwise I think there will not be much partying going on.

Well, no contact since Monday ... I'm healing as fast as I fell into it, so it"s almost history now, although she tried to call me just a few minutes ago so maybe current conditions are not the same in Shenzhen.

The good news is I have QQ contact with 2 of the 3 new ladies and #3 is expected to happen this weekend, but I'm not sure my strategy writing to several is paying off, I selected the 3 profiles carefully and they're all attractive in their own way after some intensive writing, it's really hard to make a selection. I'm burning through my EMF credits fast :icon_cheesygrin: and I think I'll be facing disaster on my next trip if I can't narrow it down. If I go through with all of it including the dates setup by the Shenzhen agency, I would have 4 or 5 women to see which is completely crazy. And I'm not telling you how many simultaneous chat sessions I can hold on QQ, hehe my typing is improving rapidly!

Cheers,
Frank
Go deep or don't go

brett

« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2010, 04:16:22 pm »
Good for you Frank!

I  made a rule never to have more than chat window open simultaneously after a near catastrophic typing of something into the wrong person's window :blush:.

I found it very difficult to talk to more than one lady simultaneously - once I had found my girl then I blocked all the others. I don't think I could go and visit 2+ ladies on the same trip, maybe one of your lovelies will soon make it known that she is the one.

Arnold

« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2010, 05:40:46 pm »
Frank , here is what I would do ... if I was faced with liking three Lady's and had to choose one fast or go Bankrupt in a short time with too many EMF's . Write to all three , but no more then once a week and go with the one with the most Patience . This is the one I would choose faced with three beautiful Lady's . I would NEVER put myself in the Position to go and see more than one on a Trip , otherwise you might wind up with NONE .

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2010, 07:00:46 pm »
Brett, I know for fact that visiting more than one lady is not really effective, I tried it and had my eyes on the first one, I couldn't focus on the second one even though we spent 3 days together, maybe visiting one and having a backup is an option ... in my case, I'm going anyway and I'm not hooked yet so I'll see what the agency has to offer, will give me a chance to report on them, and you never known, right? And if I do get hooked, I'll focus and forget the others politely. So far the chatting is going ok, hehe ...

Arnold, I'm sure that I'll get a better picture in the next couple of weeks and will be able to focus on only one, maybe still with a backup. Two are willing to see me straight off, one is still a bit vague but I really didn't ask, she's the youngest one so I guess she will feel a lot of pressure. At the same time, she sounds too good to be true, although she's for real, but she writes stuff as if she had known me for 20 years, pushes all my right buttons and has a very compatible outlook on life, I would pick her if I had to choose, but I need a little more time. We're on QQ ... so patience patience. Right now I spend an average of 4 or 5 credits a day so I'm sure Chnlove are happy with me. But what the hell, dating for real would be more expensive, 40 credits are the price of a decent restaurant in Paris for 2, and I think EMFs will spread out more with all the QQ going on.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:02:03 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline jeffm

« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2010, 08:23:15 pm »
Good luck with it Frank.  Good to see you moving on.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #177 on: January 22, 2010, 04:31:15 pm »
Moving on ...

I'm talking to 3 ladies now, ages 33, 34 and 23 ... and I am chatting to someone else on QQ. Luckily these exchanges don't go on daily or I would not be doing anything else. Now I need your input :angel:

With one of them, things are actually racing along and I think I need to explain. I sent her a Cupid note and her very personalized reply came a day later, she wrote it herself and I was gobsmacked how compatible her reply was with me. So I write her an EMF and her reply left me in awe. Again, she pushes all my buttons, answers all my comments and questions, goes over topics that none of the other contacts ever addressed but are important to me, and has the same point of view. It's also the longest letter I've received on Chnlove yet. Her second letter is much the same, I had to draw deep from inside to reply to her. For some time, I doubted that there was some fraud here, the content was tailored to what I was looking for as if someone had a brief or a history of my EMFs since I joined Chnlove, but the agency is far from any of the ones I dealt with. After a little struggle because of language as she has no English at all, and after 6 EMFs back and forth, we QQ'ed for the first time today and she said she loves me. Not in a very serious conversation but still, she said it twice. Perfect Zodiac and astrology, she works in an online company and wants to start her own ecommerce (my job, she told me before I told her what I was doing).

Has this happened to anyone else? Too good to be true?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:22:15 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #178 on: January 22, 2010, 05:43:12 pm »
The Lord works in mysterious ways.  I felt that way with Nina too.  It was like someone took my order at a restaurant and brought me exactly what I ordered.  It's not always too good to be true.  You'll at least regret not finding out.  

She'll never know if you're writing only her, but you will.  I firmly believe that you shouldn't deceive the one you intend to spend your life with.  

Good luck Voice.  I look forward to see a picture of the both of you together.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #179 on: January 22, 2010, 06:10:00 pm »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='29061' dateline='1264200192'

She'll never know if you're writing only her, but you will.  I firmly believe that you shouldn't deceive the one you intend to spend your life with.  

Thanks Neil, I actually feel bad that I didn't put an end to the other contacts yet, but I have a hard time believing that this is not too good to be true. Maybe I need another few days ... contact with one of the other ones is a lot of fun, and yet another one would be a perfect match on paper, so it's hard to let that go so soon while still in doubt.
Go deep or don't go