Author Topic: Danny's third trip to China  (Read 12095 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Danny's third trip to China
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2009, 11:59:54 pm »
Danny what are you doing?Get the hell out of your head.Is there something wrong with YaYa? Your not telling us.maybe she has 2 heads.Or she snores when she sleeps.Doe's she have a kid hidden somewhere she forgot to tell you about?

This woman has bent over backwards.Trying to make you and your daughter feel welcome and loved.But yet when she can't spend the one night with you.You get your panties in a twist.Get over yourself dude.She can't drop her whole life.Because her wishy washy foriegn boyfriend.Has come for a visit.Family friends and then all others.You have made enough trips to China to know this.

There is probably 200 members in this forum.Who given half a chance would trade places with you right now.You have a good women.She has a nice family.They even like your bald head.So what is the problem?

Danny you have got this one sewn up.Unless you shoot yourself in the foot.Get out of your head.And enjoy the little time you have left with YaYa.

Arnold

« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2009, 12:19:05 am »
Boy Maxx , I know you mean well for Danny ... but western Men can't just drop their way's , that been with them for all those years at a drop of a Hat . To be honest , I would have felt pretty much the same ... if it was my last night there with Qing . I know we do expect too much here and there ... but there is no time for the 24 Hour Rule in that case . haha
Those feeling are very normal for a Man and I'm sure it would be the same , was it reversed . I think Danny knows how to catch himself , before  he drop's the Ball . A strong relationship/bond they have developed is not going to let this blow by one such incidence .

Offline maxx

« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2009, 01:16:59 am »
Arnold how many times have you seen these guys start thinking like this?If you don't put a stop to it right here right now.Danny will stay inside his head.And start seeing things that are not there.Then he really starts thinking.And he sees more things that are not there.Then his mind gets on the fast track to paronia and over thinking.Then no matter what we say or what YaYa says.It's all bad.

Everybody needs tough love Arnold.Danny needs some tough love real bad right now.If I was there with Danny right now.I would go to Danny's hotel room and slap him around for awhile.It would give him something else to think about.Then we could go out and have a few beers.And he would feel a lot better about this.

He really neads to get out of his own head.Before it wrecks what him and YaYa have worked so hard on.

Arnold

« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2009, 11:05:40 am »
Haha...slap him around a little !! Love it . Haha
He knows we are all backing him up , one way or the other . Slap-Slap -Kick Kick  .... hey , I want my Shoe back .

ttwjr32

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2009, 01:02:14 pm »
you guys are brutal  hahahaha
 but then someone needs to do it

Arnold

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2009, 01:16:14 pm »
Yeah Ted , if we were on a Payroll here , we would actually go over there and do thing we do soooo well . Hahaha
What are Mod's for ?

Offline Danny

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:07 pm »
Maxx and Arnold

The criticism is fair enough I think. I was not happy about the way I felt. While I hope in the future, I hope I would not react this way again. I forgive myself for this momentary lapse.

I reason to myself that I was not motivated by anything unkind - only from the wish to see more of her, and to celebrate our last night together in a fitting way.

Anyhow, it has done no harm to the relationship. As I journeyed back to Melbourne we exchanged text messages at each stop along the way, telling each other how much we missed each other. Like this one, I received as I reached Shanghai:

My heart is like a winding stream
We can but share moonilight apart
I miss and love you so much

According to my dear woman, they have consulted their lunar charts, and 3rd February is a good date for us to be married. So if I can get get a plane ticket and an okay from my boss, then that's the date.

I'm back again, on a hot Melbourne day, and it seems all like a dream. I have told my good friend and neighbour that I am engaged, and she said that my face is shining with happiness. I suppose it is *smiles*

Danny

Offline dude

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2009, 09:22:20 pm »
Danny,
Zhong and I wish you two the best! Zhong told me after Feb.15 through 2010 not a good year to marry...superstitions and such! So you two have picked a perfect date!:icon_biggrin: Happy and joyful days ahead of you!

shaun

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2009, 09:41:01 pm »
I wish you all the best too Danny.  --Shaun

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2009, 11:05:19 pm »
Hey Danny,

Make it back in February and you will be able to catch the new high speed train from Wuhan to Guangzhou and join the party that will take place there.

Maybe it will be for the Brothers to celebrate your marriage!!!

Willy

Are you going to get a certificate of no impediment done in Australia as you are cutting the time scale a little fine.   Does it not take three weeks to get one in OZ. as in other countries?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 11:07:48 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Arnold

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2009, 11:11:33 pm »
Oh Danny ... Maxx and I are just overly happy for you NOW !
Yes indeed ... Feb. 03 is a very good Date . That  is also when I met my first Wife for the first time in 1977 and after that ? Well , 30 beautiful year's to come . Now remember , Nov. 25 is also a good day ... met my LaoPo in 2007 . Something about seven's ???

Hope your next Trip will come in time to keep that date ... or I'll have a talk with your Boss in Private !!!

• Board Moderator
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2009, 11:39:33 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='26736' dateline='1262146293'

or I'll have a talk with your Boss in Private !!!

Quote from: 'maxx' pid='26646' dateline='1262067419'

If I was there with Danny right now.I would go to Danny's hotel room and slap him around for awhile.It would give him something else to think about.

Do I sense a hint of personal violence creeping into this thread.:fi_lone_ranger:!!!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Danny

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2009, 12:17:41 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='26735' dateline='1262145919'

Are you going to get a certificate of no impediment done in Australia as you are cutting the time scale a little fine.   Does it not take three weeks to get one in OZ. as in other countries?

Willy

It is my understanding that there are different requirements at different offices. That's the advice that we've received from the Australian embassy website too. We have visited the Wuhan marriage registry half a dozen times to try and work this all out. According to the person we spoke to, a certificate of no impediment is not required. We have brought all our documents to them to be checked and we have had them translated at the Wuhan Institute of Technology. There's a chance that at the last moment that there will be a snag. I'm not going to worry about this possibility. We will deal with problems if and when they arise, one after another *laughs*

Danny
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:19:04 am by Danny »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2009, 12:43:35 am »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='26752' dateline='1262150261'

Willy

It is my understanding that there are different requirements at different offices. That's the advice that we've received from the Australian embassy website too. We have visited the Wuhan marriage registry half a dozen times to try and work this all out. According to the person we spoke to, a certificate of no impediment is not required. We have brought all our documents to them to be checked and we have had them translated at the Wuhan Institute of Technology. There's a chance that at the last moment that there will be a snag. I'm not going to worry about this possibility. We will deal with problems if and when they arise, one after another *laughs*

Danny

Took this from the Australian website of PRC Embassy

9. How can an Australian citizen divorced in Australia apply for authentication of documents in order to get married in China?
The applicant is required to prepare the following documents before lodging the application with Chinese Consulate:
1) One properly filled-in and duly signed application form for authentication.
2) A Single Status Certificate obtained from NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages and authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)NAW State Office and its duplicate.
3) The Decree Nisi issued by the Family Court of Australia and authenticated by DFAT NSW State Office and its duplicate. Those divorced in Australia whose former spouse is a Chinese citizen shall apply to a competent court in China to have the Decree Nisi recognized after the authentication by the Consulate. Therefore, the applicant divorced with a non-Chinese citizen shall provide a certificate in relation to the nationality of his/her former spouse and the duplicate copy.
Or the Death Certificate authenticated by DFAT NSW State Office in relation to his/her deceased spouse and the duplicate copy alternatively.
4) Proof of identity with photo (such as valid passport) and its duplicate.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2009, 01:53:21 am »
Good point Willy.  Here's a link to the Embassy of the PRC in Canada's page on marriage: http://www.chinaembassycanada.org/eng/lsfw/Notarization%20and%20Authentication/t37729.htm
...as irresistible as chocolate