Author Topic: meaning of visit  (Read 35870 times)

Offline Lee357

RE: meaning of visit
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2010, 03:54:41 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='35243' dateline='1269245981'

well Lee it looks as though everything is set and on course
congrats on everything and dont forget to keep in touch

Thank you and from time to time I will drop an update on this thread. kind of let every body know what this journey has been like for me. Not sure if it will do anyone else any good but what the heck can't hurt either. :icon_cool:
Does it matter to the bird if an apple is Red or Green? Or does the bird just care that the apple is sweet.

David5o

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2010, 05:54:44 pm »
Lee357,

If you sleep with the woman you ''Love'' ....your dishonouring them???  Sorry, i don't see the logic in that statement!!!

It always takes 'two' to tango, ...(unless of course one is forced to tango) It's a bit different if you slept with a woman promising marriage and then disappear without trace, but that isn't the case here...lol!!!

David....

Offline Lee357

« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2010, 08:32:28 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='35436' dateline='1269467684'

Lee357,

If you sleep with the woman you ''Love'' ....your dishonouring them???  Sorry, i don't see the logic in that statement!!!

It always takes 'two' to tango, ...(unless of course one is forced to tango) It's a bit different if you slept with a woman promising marriage and then disappear without trace, but that isn't the case here...lol!!!

David....

The answer I gave was a respectable answer considering I was talking to her mother. Besides what my lady and I did or did not do is not anyone's concern but our own. Especially her mothers. Her mothers concern was Sex before marriage as that is very important to her mother.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:33:36 pm by Lee357 »
Does it matter to the bird if an apple is Red or Green? Or does the bird just care that the apple is sweet.

ttwjr32

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2010, 12:45:46 am »
Lee,

i agree with what you told the mom

EXTREMELY RESPECTABLE ANSWER

as i am sure you know sex before marriage in China
is considered unrespectable and does dishonor the
ladies in the eyes of the elders. so i think that you
did very well in moms eyes.

Offline Lee357

« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2010, 08:12:20 am »
update I surprised her with a Engagement ring. I had it sent from the States to her at her apartment. I arranged delivery during the time we usually chat on QQ so I could get some snap shots of her face. I tried to take a snap shot when she came back to the computer after the delivery came to her house but any way here she is right after or shortly after that. you know sometimes QQ video can be a little jumpy. Enjoy the pics of my most loved Lady.

Offline Lee357

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2010, 08:27:09 am »
Update!!
Very exciting for me. I arranged for an engagement ring to be delivered to my ladies apartment today during our scheduled QQ chat time. So I got a couple of pics to share with you guys of right after she got it. Well one is right after she got back to the computer (second pic) after answering the door and the other is shortly after that. So I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I did getting them. By the way yes she gave me permission to post them here.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 08:28:23 am by Lee357 »

David5o

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2010, 11:19:35 am »
Lee,

I quite agree, it should have nothing to do with anyone, including, and especially her Mum!! Just saying No, is also a respectable answer...lol!!!  
Basically, i was just having a bit of fun with you, Turning the dishonour thing around to mean the complete opposite. lol!!...

Ted,

I think your talking about how it was 20+ years ago. I'm sure there are some that still hold that view, but from my experience in China, those days are long gone... China has visibly changed out of all recognition in all manner things and thinking, ... even from when i first arrived in China. Just think about it, 20 years ago and Beijing was like a ghost town after midnight!!! ....Now it's a living breathing dynamic City, that buzzes and pulses 24 hours a day...

David.....

Offline Lee357

« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2010, 01:23:23 am »
So my lady has started to do something I did not expect. We spend hours on QQ web cam each day. Over the last few days she has not wanted to turn off the web cam. She watches me sleep and leaves her web cam on all night so I can watch her sleep. We both have very busy lives but from about 12:00pm my time until I leave for my day at about 8:00 am she just sits in her apartment and watches me sleep and is always there when I wake up. In turn I am sure to be there when she wakes up at 7:00 am her time each day to say good morning to her. and we chat until each of us has to leave to go do things. As the weeks go by since my last visit she has been more insistent on my taking my lap top with me when I go anyplace inside of my house. Yes even into the bathroom. When I clean the kitchen she wants to watch me do it. When I cook my dinner she wants to be there. I think she is using the web cam to be a part of my life. She also has a lap top so she takes it with her to anyplace she can reach with the cord still plugged into the wall. I have seen her cook and clean. Even Use the squat toilet. If she or I am at home we are seeing each other on web cam. I do not mind this, actually it is very reassuring to me in a very strange way. I am not used to living my life in front of a camera. I kinda feel like the U.S reality game show contestants. As I am writing this she is on her day off from work and is taking a nap. I keep looking in on her so that I will be there when she opens her eyes. Do any of your ladies wanted this much web cam time with you. I am finally getting used to taking my computer with me every where in my house. We have even watched movies together in this way.  Yesterday we watched her favorite movie and today we watched Avatar in my living room. We set our computers up so that we can see each other and the TV then we watch the movie together. We do not need to type to each other since we have a common Language. it would not take to much positioning so we could if we wanted to.
Well that is what is new with me. she is waking up now so I will go.
By the way I now know exactly what all you married guys were talking about whe you said your ladies got very grouchy when they were hungry. My lady is night and day when she is full or hungry. My god can she eat. She eats the largest bowl of noodle I have ever seen for dinner every night. She snacks all the time between meals. I can always tell when she is hungry. She starts to get short with her communication. Also It has teken me a little while to fiqure this out, but I now know she lives in a single room above where she works. I thought it was a little strange she never wanted to show me her apartment when I came to visit her.
oh I forpot to mention that she loves to sing to me. She is singing to me right now while she cooks her food.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:45:31 am by Lee357 »

ttwjr32

« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2010, 04:27:57 am »
that seems to be very interesting although im not sure of the bathroom web cam
 but i would say it very much shows the committment on your part and hers to the
 relationship. when i was in the USA Sisi and i web cammed 3 hours in the morning
 and 3 hours when she came home. i know it made her tired with her work but i was
 very happy for the time we spent as we covered and planned many things for my arrival
 in Sept.  And my wife eats like a horse as they say and i still havent figured out were
she puts it. maybe the old saying ;hollow legs;

yes china has changed over the last 20 years dramatically but i still say that chinese ladies
have far more self respect in a larger percentage than women from the west in regards to
certain premarital things. ive been coming here for just going on 9 years this year ad it has
changed a lot just during this time.

David5o

« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2010, 03:15:18 pm »
Ted,

What i will say, ...is that the Chinese ladies are nowhere near as blatant as the Western woman, nothing is blatant or flaunted or made in public.

Behind closed doors Ted, then that is another matter completly. Any women you generally meet in China will not give you any reason to think anything other, than what you have just posted. But if you were there partner, fiancee, boyfriend, you would find a completly different lady...
As i said Ted, ....Behind closed doors!!

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #145 on: March 30, 2010, 05:53:32 pm »
David,

yes thats what i meant to say or tried to say. you need to be in
some sort of commitment with them, the casual thing is almost a
non existent thing in China    or very few and far apart

which is part of the reason i was attracted to here

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2010, 06:01:33 pm »
My wife is somewhat traditional.  we did not sleep together until we were engaged. When i went there to get married, we lived together for about a month.  I asked her what her family thought of that and she said they were all fine with it, even Mama.  She was married before and she is 42 years old but still. Before we were engaged when we traveled we had separate rooms.

I thought my wife and I talked enough with twice a day.  i cant imagine 8 hours of web cam.  You must leave the lights on in order for her to watch you sleep. The bathroom thing i can sort of understand. They do not have any kind of hang up about their bodily functions.  i am sort of a private person when it comes to that so it bothered me at first, but i got used to it.  Just like under arm hair.  She only shaves in the summer. It bothered me at first, but I got used to it.   I told her she will have to learn to shave all the time here or else she will be made fun of.  Qingqing shaves all of the time as most younger women do that I know.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2010, 06:07:26 pm »
Funny talking about webcam

Myself and Sophie spoke everyday for about 8 hours...I could see her in her nightime for about 2 hours., and always let her see me right through my nightime....She wanted to see me sleep the other night...Womdered why?

Will miss this...:@
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:08:40 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Lee357

« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2010, 09:03:27 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='36231' dateline='1270591646'

Funny talking about webcam

Myself and Sophie spoke everyday for about 8 hours...I could see her in her nightime for about 2 hours., and always let her see me right through my nightime....She wanted to see me sleep the other night...Womdered why?

Will miss this...:@

I finally asked my lady why she wanted to spend so much time on Web-cam. she told me that if I could not be there and she could not be with me here. we would make a temporary home in the Internet. we have not shut off the Web-cam in over 2 weeks now. we even leave it on even if neither of us are home. it has kinda become similar to coming home before she is home and being home alone until she arrives. almost like real life. in a strange way. but then again how strange in reality is it for us to be trying to build a love from thousands of miles away. I am beginning to believe that the term strange is a relative word.:icon_biggrin:

Arnold

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2010, 05:54:18 pm »
That's right Lee . Let other People think of it as strange instead of you . Let them think of you as crazy , but ... who will look better at the end ? Isn't it alway's ... who has the last laugh wins ?:icon_cheesygrin:

To think , I never even used a Webcam on my Venture . Just started out on this whole Computer business and wouldn't have known how to use it anyway . But , now I do and I have no use for if . Hahaha
But my Wife of course does , every weekend to see her Family and talk .