Author Topic: meaning of visit  (Read 35871 times)

ttwjr32

RE: meaning of visit
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2010, 09:03:55 pm »
Lee it is a wonderful thing your doing and who cares what people think.
just two people in love who cant be together but want to share everything
while apart. even when the other isnt there the other can wait and anticipate
the other ones arrival.

Arnolds web cam must have been pics thru snail mail lol!!!!!

Offline Lee357

« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2010, 02:03:25 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='36310' dateline='1270677258'

That's right Lee . Let other People think of it as strange instead of you . Let them think of you as crazy , but ... who will look better at the end ? Isn't it alway's ... who has the last laugh wins ?:icon_cheesygrin:

To think , I never even used a Webcam on my Venture . Just started out on this whole Computer business and wouldn't have known how to use it anyway . But , now I do and I have no use for if . Hahaha
But my Wife of course does , every weekend to see her Family and talk .

Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='36330' dateline='1270688635'

Lee it is a wonderful thing your doing and who cares what people think.
just two people in love who cant be together but want to share everything
while apart. even when the other isnt there the other can wait and anticipate
the other ones arrival.

Thank you Guys. Actually you guys on this forum are the only ones that know about this. I have not thought it was anybodies business. I post it here because if anyone could understand it would be all of us nuts.

What I want to know is are we peanuts or walnuts? hahaha. :icon_cheesygrin:
Does it matter to the bird if an apple is Red or Green? Or does the bird just care that the apple is sweet.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #152 on: April 08, 2010, 03:40:29 pm »
Me and Willy are just .....NUTS...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Lee357

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:37 pm »
You ever notice how the Lady is never wrong. No matter what she says, it is always us or at least me, that has misunderstood her meaning behind what was said. I think that is part of the reason they like western men. We can admit when we are wrong. Makes them always being right so much easier. I do not know, just a thought that just occurred to me. As I sit here trying to figure out why she has gotten so upset with me again. Might also be because she has not eaten breakfast yet too. Huh, either way, she will be done being angry in about twenty minutes. Then she will explain to me how I was so wrong this time. :huh:
Does it matter to the bird if an apple is Red or Green? Or does the bird just care that the apple is sweet.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2010, 08:51:44 pm »
Quote from: 'Lee357' pid='36841' dateline='1271204737'

You ever notice how the Lady is never wrong. No matter what she says, it is always us or at least me, that has misunderstood her meaning behind what was said. I think that is part of the reason they like western men. We can admit when we are wrong. Makes them always being right so much easier. I do not know, just a thought that just occurred to me. As I sit here trying to figure out why she has gotten so upset with me again. Might also be because she has not eaten breakfast yet too. Huh, either way, she will be done being angry in about twenty minutes. Then she will explain to me how I was so wrong this time. :huh:

To be honest, I can't relate to that one.  Although we have some misunderstandings, and it is usually my fault, we have hit some big issues that were totally her fault.  And one of the things I love about her, is that she owns up to something if she is wrong.  We hit two major issues, where she had to own up to being wrong.  One particular issue ended up involving the entire family.  I had a hard time accepting that the entire family (Mom, Dad, Brother, His Wife, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles) were all in on it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2010, 11:28:31 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='36330' dateline='1270688635'

Or like from the flintstone era....:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Sorry arnold, couldn't resist...:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

ttwjr32

« Reply #156 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:02 am »
Lee,

if nothing happens here in about 2 to 3 weeks i will have a terrific way
for her to meet a pretty good man. this option is going to be a very exclusive type
option for ladies looking for not the run of the mill average never know what you will
find type of guys. i will let you know or you can check with me also

Ted

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #157 on: April 22, 2010, 05:37:45 am »
Which province is she living in Lee?  

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2010, 07:28:09 pm »
you must have gave her a really great impression of americans which
 is why she prefers them. but of course i hope she keeps her options
 open to any were or anyone as long as they are good people

Offline Lee357

Re: meaning of visit
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2010, 05:18:12 am »
It has been a little while since I last posted an update. So here it is: My lady and I are still together, still getting married, still spending every day most all day on web cam. In my opinion life could only be better if I was already in China with her. I am leaving for China on June 11 and am going to spend only a week with her. It will be entirely too short of a visit but it is all the time I have to go. I attempted to send some gifts to her and had the unfortunate luck of my package being inspected by the Chinese customs officer. I received a polite letter and my package back from them. Apparently I did not fill out the customs label properly, and sent some items that are not allowed. I would tell you what those items are, but they did not tell me what they were. This is the first time this has happened out of five different times i have sent packages to her. Luck of the draw I think. I will try again. At least my lady trust that i actually sent them and did not require proof, I emailed the letter to her anyways. We ran into a snag that seemed very large at first but turned into a very expensive, but easy fix. She is the first born child out of two. Mom and dad did not register her so they could try to have a boy. So she did not have a birth certificate or the Chinese version of it. Was very expensive to get it fixed. Not a difficult task after she found the correct person, but I had to pay several people for her to get to the one I needed to pay. I bring this up only as a cautionary tale. If you are dating the first born that was born after the one child law. You may want to find out if she has a birth certificate. I will also say do not push about it. It is a very embarrassing subject for the Lady. To her it will most likely feel like she is at fault for the issue and not want to tell you. From fear you will not want her anymore. These ladies are very aware that there are many other Chinese girls wanting our attention. To them anything that they think would make them less desirable to us is something to be hidden.

ttwjr32

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2010, 12:21:57 pm »
It has been a little while since I last posted an update. So here it is: My lady and I are still together, still getting married, still spending every day most all day on web cam. In my opinion life could only be better if I was already in China with her. I am leaving for China on June 11 and am going to spend only a week with her. It will be entirely too short of a visit but it is all the time I have to go. I attempted to send some gifts to her and had the unfortunate luck of my package being inspected by the Chinese customs officer. I received a polite letter and my package back from them. Apparently I did not fill out the customs label properly, and sent some items that are not allowed. I would tell you what those items are, but they did not tell me what they were. This is the first time this has happened out of five different times i have sent packages to her. Luck of the draw I think. I will try again. At least my lady trust that i actually sent them and did not require proof, I emailed the letter to her anyways. We ran into a snag that seemed very large at first but turned into a very expensive, but easy fix. She is the first born child out of two. Mom and dad did not register her so they could try to have a boy. So she did not have a birth certificate or the Chinese version of it. Was very expensive to get it fixed. Not a difficult task after she found the correct person, but I had to pay several people for her to get to the one I needed to pay. I bring this up only as a cautionary tale. If you are dating the first born that was born after the one child law. You may want to find out if she has a birth certificate. I will also say do not push about it. It is a very embarrassing subject for the Lady. To her it will most likely feel like she is at fault for the issue and not want to tell you. From fear you will not want her anymore. These ladies are very aware that there are many other Chinese girls wanting our attention. To them anything that they think would make them less desirable to us is something to be hidden.

that is quite a frequent thing were the one who isnt registered misses out on the schooling and other things from what i understand

Arnold

« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2010, 12:30:44 pm »
Very interesting Lee , thanks for telling us . That will be very helpful to some I'm sure .

Ted , I see you made it here .. but NO picture ? Having to look for the right shirt first ?

David5o

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2010, 12:36:57 pm »
Lee,

Good point, ....and yes it was quite common, especially just after the single child rule came in to force.
I have heard of a few ladies needing to sort this problem out, and for the same reason, but have not heard of it being expensive as such, but more along the lines of time consuming if your trying to do it yourself ....

So what are you calling expensive then Lee??  Expensive in our terms, or their terms??  Did you hire a fixer to get the paperwork sorted out, or just someone who to knew who to bibe??  haha!!!

David....

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2010, 12:50:03 pm »
Lee, what is the age of your lady?  Since Xiuru and I are both 56, she also did not have a birth cirtificate.  All she had to do was go to the local notory.  She filled out a simple form, stating her birth date, the names of her mother and father, and place of birth.  Two days later she had what is called the Notorial Birth Certificate.  No cost.  This along with her National Registery Card, and Passport, were all that was needed for the K-1 visa process.  Just an update here.  I sent the K-1 visa request to the homeland secruity office on February 1, 2010.  May 1 we got approval.  Then went to the State Department's National Visa Center.  Was processed and sent to China on May 8th.  I leave Monday for Shenyang.  Xiuru has all the papework necessary for the interview.  We are now just waiting for the Embassy to send us the date.

buzz 

ttwjr32

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2010, 10:55:09 pm »
just a test for me to see if it posts