Author Topic: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide  (Read 10228 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Confirmed case of photo fraud? You decide
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2010, 09:26:17 pm »
Pineau , from my other half , Sujuan , yes they are all of the same lady , no hesitation at all from her , so have you booked your flight yet , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

ttwjr32

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2010, 12:08:27 am »
Maxx,

thanks for the plug on the agency  it is growing slowly but of course we do have some really natural and
not glamorous photo shopped pics shows them as they would be in everyday natural situations.

i will say they are all very nice and caring not looking for some of the other things that i have heard
here with some of the postings.

as far as the shirts go @@@@##$#$##$$$

shaun

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2010, 01:47:38 pm »
Maxx,

In case you do not understand what "@@@@##$#$##$$$" means, I am more than happy to offer you some assistance.  It mean go to Walmart, look on the close out rack, but some more flowery shirts in my size (Ted's that is) and send them to me.  I need several more.

I can't believe I had to put the words flowery shirts in.  I must be slipping.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 06:26:51 pm by shaun »

Offline maxx

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2010, 06:16:25 pm »
Shaun I understood what Ted was saying.But thanks for the translation anyway

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2010, 06:56:06 pm »
Ok  This is kind of long but it is really laughable. I sent the letter ( a few post back) to the lady and the agency and closed the door for her to reply. I sent another letter to her using MY translator. (the school teacher) explaining that I thought I had been deceived every which way and I thought that we were finished.

The phone did not stop for hours. Text messages, QQ requests etc. I finally cracked and talked with her. She says she is very sorry for the deception and that she wants to start over from zero without chnlove.com and her agency in the middle. I told her it was not likely but I would consider it. I am being a hard a** because she was in on the whole scam.

Getting information from her was like pulling teeth but she finally opened up and started telling me how the game operates. So here is some of what she told me so far. She agreed to pay the agency a huge amount of money to find her a husband. She provided them with her Id documents and they handled everything from there. It is a one stop shop. They create the photos, they read your love letters, and they send you  the replies with the cute little pictures of kittens and an occasional update photo of your lady. Slowly over time the photo begins to resemble your lady but it is gradual so you don’t get freaked out.  She still insist on calling those photos "artistic" photos. She never read any of my letters and never replied to me. (they did pass along my photos to her).

They would call her and give her a progress report, but she did not get a lot of information and she was aware of what was going on. She did however get enough information about me that she really did (so she says) begin to fall for me. I guess thats plausible, I’m a really nice catch. :-) .

So they continue to feed me crap and keep me chasing my tail until they think they have sucked the last dollar from me. Then they set me up to get married and collect their success fee. I’m just really happy I saw it coming. ( a bit too late to save the money. But at least I didn't marry a stranger)

So here we are three months and a $1000 bucks later and I don’t know a damn thing about her. So I start asking questions.

Do you really live at such and such place……..nope!
Do you really work at such and such……nope! I do not have a job right now.
You’re a really good cook right?..........Not!
We did a bit of sensual flirting and teasing, right?................Never happened.!
So everything I know about you is bogus……………..All Lies!
I am afraid to ask her anything else. Like what have they told her about me. It appears that me an the translator have been teasing each other with sexual innuendos occasionally for quite a while.  I am tempted to send her a note and ask for her photos, But I am afraid she will turn out to be a 50 year old man with a pot belly and a hairy chest.  I am tempted to sue somebody but it would be useless. I am just going to walk away from this one shaking my head…Live and learn.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2010, 07:33:46 pm »
Gerry , I hear you and agree with you .. it's laughable .. but I wont laugh at the expense of one of our Member's here . It's not a cheap lesson to learn and when emotions are involved it's almost unforgiveable no matter what/who is on the other side/end . You're Day/Lady will arrive someday , we all take different approaches .. but we all seek the same . So don't give up just yet .

ttwjr32

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2010, 07:52:54 pm »
Gerry,

if you paid with a credit card GET them involved in getting your money back. i did this and Citibank gave me a credit on my
card and the agency or whoever gets the payment lost out. shortly after that i have never recieved an admiration letter
and till this day havent recieved one so i guess they marked me. i have my account there so i can read the forums but thats all.

this was the reason for Willy and i doing what we did (agency) and its been going slow but we dont have the glamorous photo
shopped pics to lure people in. just everyday nice and sincere ladies looking for a future with someone. your time will come and you will
meet that sincere lady. DONT give up. they are out there.

Maxx,
the transalation was  if you see some shirts like that let me know and i will pay you for sending to me the shirts. nothing negative as i am
not a negative, vindictive person

Offline maxx

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2010, 12:45:56 am »
NO worries Ted it's all good

ttwjr32

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2010, 09:20:06 am »
didnt think so but i just wanted to say that Maxx

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2010, 01:47:18 pm »
as far as the shirts go @@@@##$#$##$$$

Ted,

If you are sick of the shirts then you could graduate to the suits. I know someone that can hook you up with a tailor.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2010, 10:37:55 am »
no thanks had 30 years of tailored suits and fancy ties. that is why i now wear loose shirts
and jeans.

when i progress to shorts with sandals and socks on then that would be a travisty.

but the jacket is a little snappy would go good with a white t shirt and jeans lol!!!!

shaun

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2010, 02:24:32 pm »
You notice the man is angry about wearing the suit.  It is that or people are laughing at him or he is trying to hold the ladyboys at bay.  I just wouldn't wear a suit like that.  I can wear the shirts but the suit?  Naaa!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2010, 02:46:23 pm »
Come now .. this Man looks sharp and is wearing cool Sunglasses too . Definately a statement maker and have the Town talking for weeks . love it .

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2010, 07:00:50 pm »
Lol.  Americans.  This man is a famous Canadian.  Every Canadian knows him by name and his suits are always unique.
...as irresistible as chocolate

ttwjr32

« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2010, 07:30:27 pm »
Neil give us Americans some background on the dude. after all its a pretty snappy jacket