Author Topic: First Trip To China? read on....  (Read 4187 times)

shaun

Re: First Trip To China? read on....
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 07:11:48 am »
Martin,

I just spent the last five minutes trying to tell Peggy that your wife is not writing to me.  She knows enough English to be dangerous at times.  I left my computer on this pages and she was reading some of the comments while I was packing my luggage to go back home.  She saw a picture of your wife and then another one and said, "Shaun why is this woman always writing you?" When I saw what she was reading I almost lost it.  Please consider for the jealousy of all of the Chinese women dating men on this site to change your picture to something else.  Hehehehe!!!!!!  Not really.

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 07:17:14 am »
Shaun,

those secret affairs always come back to haunt you at a later date. dont worry i have Peggy's cell phone number
and will call her to tell here that you broke it off with this woman when you met the new one in Guangzhou lol!!!!!

no thanks needed always willing to help out a brother   lol!!!!

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 12:14:05 pm »
Shaun, that is really funny.  I will change the picture, because it could become an issue for others down the road.  Thanks for the heads up...but it is funny!

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 04:46:57 pm »
Shaun,
That is really funny! You better not read any posts from Arnold then. His avatar picture is just his wife, not his wife and child.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 06:57:23 pm »

.... Then again, there are a lot of hot Asians where I'm living. I think I'm in Little Shanghai right now.

All I can say to this is...I hope she's enjpying it... ;D ;D

shaun

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 08:12:04 pm »
Martin,

I thought you would like it.  Every word was true.  I showed Peggy your response and new picture and she laughed.  Thanks for the change even though the other picture was much better.  That dude in the middle ruined the picture.  Hehe.

Ted,  Thanks buddy... with friends like you...    I can only hope to return the favor some day,  Peggy's immediate response was, "Ted, he is always joking.  Haha."

Dave,  Thanks for the reminder.  I just quickly ran over there and showed her just so there will be no problems.

Well it is my last day here.  Once I get to San Antonio for my son's graduation from boot camp I'll wrap up my trip.  It has been quite an adventure.  Ted when you are back in town you need to try the Moon Bay Cafe.  It is American and Japanese.  They have a pretty good steak there.  Peggy loved it.  Can't tell you where it is but it is very popular by the looks of the crowd.  It is close to where Peggy and I stayed; about 17RMB from the train station close to where the 600 year old house is at that we never saw.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 08:33:42 pm »
ya, there is always some bald Canadian in my pictures ruining them all!  Hi Peggy!

ttwjr32

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 09:01:32 pm »
Shaun  ok now i know were you were staying because we have eaten there a few times
must ask Sara about the house probably saw it as we always walk around but didnt know
what i was looking at  hahaha