Author Topic: My story so far...To be continued...  (Read 24048 times)

Vince G

RE: My story so far...To be continued...
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 03:23:56 pm »
Rob, why not ask? You wanted to know.

I don't see couples being in a happy relationship if one or both are walking on tiptoes not to upset the other. If you never asked it would be a question you always wondered about that may pop up in an argument.

Arnold

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 03:35:46 pm »
See Rob , like me ... you have done your homework before meeting face to face . This is how it's done . What do you think now are the chances for not to be successful ? My guess , pretty slim in my Book . You are going to be part of the 40 % club , if you like it or not .:heart:

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 04:59:00 pm »
Rob I remember the first question that ShuFen asked me in her first letter to me and it was, "If I see a puppy on the street will you reach downa pet it with me?" And my reply was that I will not only reach down a pet it with you, but if it is homeless, I will ask you if we should take it home and feed it and give it love together, and that answer started everything between us, I have never updated the one thread about being single but as of now I am pre-engaged also, just have to get the face to face we do talk on the phone, and have had webcam, and in fact she is going to set another one up from what she told me in her last letter. I dont have her folks to get past, but she has brothers and sisters and I know that I will have to pass their inspection and receive their favor to become part of their family, but I believe that I will be able to pass this test also. Hope for the best for you and yours

Norb
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 08:35:42 pm »
Quote from: 'Norb Smith' pid='15187' dateline='1251838740'

Rob I remember the first question that ShuFen asked me in her first letter to me and it was, "If I see a puppy on the street will you reach downa pet it with me?" And my reply was that I will not only reach down a pet it with you, but if it is homeless, I will ask you if we should take it home and feed it and give it love together, and that answer started everything between us, I have never updated the one thread about being single but as of now I am pre-engaged also, just have to get the face to face we do talk on the phone, and have had webcam, and in fact she is going to set another one up from what she told me in her last letter. I dont have her folks to get past, but she has brothers and sisters and I know that I will have to pass their inspection and receive their favor to become part of their family, but I believe that I will be able to pass this test also. Hope for the best for you and yours

Norb

Norb ol boy, I thought you had left the brotherhood, you said " you remember the first question that your lady aked you but.... it seemed that you had forgot how to get here, hhhmmmmm........., they do sell a memmory boost tablet ya know, Now what was I going to do before I seen this? :icon_redface:  :icon_cheesygrin:
J/K, Norb good to see you here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 08:36:44 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 10:24:51 pm »
Thanks MM, been having a bit of a problem with computers and servers but hope to have them all good and going come tomorrow and I have to pay a hell of a price to COX for all this crap.....lol

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 01:22:15 pm »
Here is another piece of the Rob and Keren jigsaw...

He He, my sweetheart, did I spankled you too hard last night when you were sleeping ? I went there beside your bed lightly, I didn't spank you but kiss you and lay beside you, my sweet baby, I feel so warm in your arms, and don't want to leave the next morning, but I was not allowed to let you feel me and see me, with the sadness, I backed home this morning, I can still feel your scent here !

Sweetheart , do you know when I firstly on this website, I even doubt if there would be true love on the dating website , you know honey, most young adults would chat on line and make friends in this way, some of them would get married and harvest real love, I didn't think this would happen on me, honey, when I first receive your letter, I have a very special feeling and my heart told me you are the one will grow old with me, the sense was so strong , so overwhelming,Your letter was long and honest, sincere, I suddenly felt, love can be find in anywhere as long as you have a sincere real heart ! Rob , you are the pearl I found with the sincere real heart ! : )

Baby, I just can't wait to hold you in my arms, I feel already married to you and very happy about it. The only thing we need to do is make it legal . A lot of people feel nervous about getting married. I don't feel a bit nervous. Why should I? this is what I want.... You in my life! You beside me for the rest of my life. I could not ask for more.

:icon_biggrin::sleepy::blush::angel::angel:

Arnold

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 03:02:17 pm »
Wow ... Rob !!!! I wonder now if Qing has a Sister named Keren now ? Here I thought she only had a brother . :-/

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 03:44:54 pm »
Rob have to agree with Arnold on that letter, was thinking the same thing as I receive letters from ShuFen the same way, maybe between Kerem, Qing, and ShuFen they are all related.........lol

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2009, 04:18:53 pm »
Or maybe, it is because 'WE' have been really LUCKY and 'FOUND the 'Pearls from the orient', because of our way of 'romancing' the ladies properly?:blush:

Sorry guy's please don't take that last statement wrong!!!:huh:

I think I want to be 'SPANKLED'...does anyone know what it is? lol...  And don't I just love the way she mix's up the sentences in her letters, I love reading them, they makes me chuckle...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 04:40:05 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Arnold

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2009, 04:25:05 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='15388' dateline='1252009133'

Or maybe, it is because 'WE' have been really LUCKY and 'FOUND the 'Pearls from the orient', because of our way of 'romancing' the ladies properly?:blush:

We must of done something right or is it our grey Hair ?
:fi_lone_ranger: I think ones we took our Mask off , we were irresistable to them . :fi_lone_ranger:

shaun

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »
So Rob, you will need to share what being SPANKLED is.  Wants me to asks my girl if she will spankle me and how will she go about it.

I can see it now Robs first message from China, "M,m,m,m,mates?  I am in sp, spankle heaven. :icon_cheesygrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:02 am »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='15397' dateline='1252017034'

hmmm I dunno about that ....

are there lots of sharp needles involved ???
vacuum bowls??
or suction cups?

God Mike, I bloody well hope there isn't...lol

shaun I will let you know mate, after I have been 'spankled':blush:

Offline ahkiwi

« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2009, 09:31:10 am »
You'll definitely have to let us know what being spankled is like.

After my latest letter from my number 1 girl I think I'll need to know !
World Famous in New Zealand since ages ago.

Ali (???)
QQ: 860848209

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2009, 07:04:56 am »
Talking of seeing strange stuff, this is about hearing stuff...I don't know if Keren is Chinese, or maybe was Scottish in a another life...

Now guy's... 'stop laughing...' you have all got to remember I'm Scottish through and through right,... BUT... I'm not sure if 'she' realises the difference between Scottishs/Irish/Welsh/English...??????

"I have heard the " Bagpipes", there is a famouse melody called " Braveheart", have you ever heard that before ? the sound of the bagpipes is very beautiful honey, I love that a lot !"

Even I DON'T think the sounds are beautiful and I was brought up within earshot of them !!!!!

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2009, 08:52:58 am »
Chinese bagpipers...:huh:
ROFLMAO...... Mike you kill me !!!
Rob I've heard those pipes before on more then one occasion and they always make my ears bleed.Haha
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS