Author Topic: My Blog  (Read 24491 times)

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
RE: My Blog
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2009, 01:05:49 pm »
i cant even fathom the imagination of thinking about this scenerio or actually telling anyone.  Sorry, hahahahaha....
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Hajo

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2009, 02:02:56 pm »
Arnold, I have been there almost. But I think I ended underneath the Chinese Wall. As you know this bloody wall stops everything. Now I decided to take the plane to Urumqi on friday :icon_cheesygrin: Might be faster, hehe!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Arnold

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2009, 02:21:55 pm »
You need some of that chinese dynomite . Haha

One more week for you Hajo , no need to tell you how excited you must be . With some People's Trip's coming up , one can not wait to hear their Story . Because it reflexes my own first Trip . So naturally I want them to turn out the same as mine , successful .

Vince G

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2009, 03:26:33 pm »
Awww I was waiting so long to see Hajo dig his way to almost there before I would remind him, he forgot the paperwork? :icon_confused:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:27:03 pm by Vince G »

Arnold

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2009, 03:31:37 pm »
Haha , Hajo can take all the paperwork that needs to be done , make copy's and use them to fill the Hole back up later , very little sand needed then to finish the Job .
Sorry Jo-Ma , don't mean to get too far of your Thread . Some important things just need to be shared ... here , now , wherever .
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 03:33:50 pm by Arnold »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2009, 10:16:14 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='9862' dateline='1248539018'

I will never be skinny, because I dont want to.  i will lose my beer belly ill give her that.

What!!...it takes years of dedication to build your Miller muscle. So now your gonna throw one six pack away just to get another.

And yes its good we arent attracted to each other as reference to this commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfr7fBp_dG4

Here's a Tui beer comercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAxWWL4wZA
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2009, 12:55:57 pm »
Hahaha , I could see Qing getting a Job at that Brewery , but not after seeing those Men . Men do just about anything for a Cold One ?
Great stuff ... burpp ... Rhonald .

Offline Carl

« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2009, 11:19:52 pm »
ROFLMAO Rhonald!  Very funny!

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:56 pm »
hello gents I have made it to Los Angeles and I am pretty much stranded here.  Trying to find a decent priced flight is nearly impossible.  So I have no idea when ill make it home.  No matter though if I am not with Xu Le I am not going to be happy.  I miss her so much right now, and I cried like a baby when I had to leave her standing at the terminal gate.  I sat watching the airport crew get the plane I was leaving on ready.  I thought about when I got off the plane and she came running to me.  I started crying like no other.  So i amjust super heart broken.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2009, 09:58:45 pm »
WOW Josh...I can so relate with that!  Same thing happened to me.  Leaving is not the easy part of what we do.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2009, 10:55:26 pm »
I now know how you guys who have left your women behind it is a feeling of sadness and hoplessness
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2009, 11:40:24 pm »
Hey Jo-Ma , I feel for your Pain . It's a good Pain though , to know it went all the way you have hoped it would . So , there are going to be many day's coming up , it might even get worse . So you talk to her what ever way it is possible , think of what you have gained from this Trip ? It's not Pain . it's actually Happiness . So do as Irish and myself do for that , have a Beer or a glass of Wine , kick back and day dream or cry whichever comes first ? If you think it is hard now ... wait when it's for the second or third time , leaving her behind . This is a big price we all have to pay , for nothing other than great Love in return .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2009, 11:49:47 pm »
Yes Josh the pain is real. And you though body piercing hurt!...welcome to our pain. I am missing my wife so much that we are now planning on having our official wedding on October 20th. This will make it 5 months since last I was with her. If we hear from the visa office, then we will rearrange the wedding ceremony, but if no news, I will return around October 14th. We are married already by registering our marriage in February, but this will be the actual Chinese ceremony. I will take Martin's advise and we will tape our wedding. So like you, I am starting my cardio inorder to be trained for my wedding night.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 11:50:08 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2009, 12:17:58 am »
I feel you guys, but I will learn and gather strength from you guys.  Since you guys are going through what I will be here soon.  No If I can only get home to kansas city.  Grr spent way to much money there.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2009, 03:11:20 am »
Now you know why we created this group...it gives us something to do to pass the time while we wait to see our women.  Why go back to KC?  You can probably get a job at the local VW garage.  Need a new worker Arnold?