Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 56250 times)

Vince G

RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2009, 01:16:03 pm »
Sylvain Enjoy your time there. We will talk of sending money to her parents when you are back home in France.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2009, 01:28:18 pm »
Good for you Sylvain , now the truth from their side is out , you know where you stand , and the pictures are great ,you will have noted the difference between Ting and her sister , as Ting has not been married the family ties are much greater with regards to China and now you know that you are 1 of 2 rabbits , good luck ,  regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2009, 02:09:34 pm »
This travel was, for sure, not at all like I expected it could be, but...
From what I can remember, I have learned many things up to now, and as I said to Ting's sister, even if in Europe and many other countries (even in U.S.A), man can "easily" touch women's bodies for all and nothing, in China, I prefer acting with precaution, just because I do not want to shock and anything else...
From many pictures, I see Ting being happy...
I think this is the most essential thing to consider. That was one of my objectives, so it's quite good.

Vince, about sending money later for Ting, I think I'd better wait for her reply first, don't you think so? Because if not, she'd may think I would "force" things to be "in my own way" and not like she would it to may be?

Anyway, this lady's very "mei le" ^^
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2009, 11:05:33 pm »
Sylvain , I'm very proud of you , the way you handled yourself under such difficult circumstances . Leave it up to a French Man , I must applaud you .
This might lead to somthing special after all . Like Rob B. said , your one of two Rabbit's ... I concider those are very good changes and good odd's .
One more day for you , make the best of that and the way home will not be a negative one for you .
Love those Photo's , Ting is very beautiful and you not soooo bad yourself .:icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 11:05:50 pm by Arnold »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2009, 11:49:16 pm »
Thanks, Arnold :)
Should I consider myself to be one of your favorites rabbits, too?:icon_cheesygrin:

By the way, I'm actually with Ting's sister, she's actually callin' her boyfriend (U.S) and I've changed my flight for tomorrow, because the old flight I had for Beijing made we waiting there more than 6 hours, so tomorrow, I will only wait 2 hours approximatively, and I just paid 100 euros ^^

I leave you, I'll post later here ;)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2009, 01:14:58 am »
Yes ... Yes ... of course you are !
Have a good flight back home and send us here a Photo of you and the Eiffel Tower .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2009, 03:27:40 am »
No time to wait to go back home to show you that here is a picture with me and the eiffel Tower ;)
You wanted it, I did it :D

So, now, any fresh news from Chongqing.

Maybe do promises make ugly guys happy, maybe not...
Today seems to be like a turnover, but I just ask to see by the future if it will really be like I have heard when eating with Ting and her sister.

Ting's sister came to see me this morning at the hotel and we spoke again a few times together, I took some pictures of her for her boyfriend, and we spoke a bit some more about Ting and myself.
Ting just came as she promised yesterday, and we spent 3 hours together, once again, but with her sister.
I wanted to impress her a bit before leaving, and it seemed I had any motivation for it.. I could not explain why, but we ate in a chinese restaurant, and I used my software to say little sentences to speak with her...
She was amazed I could say some "crazy" things and some "simple" things, too, because she did not learn me or speak to me about it. She helped for the pronunciation anyway, so did her sister.
While we were eating, her sister told me that in fact, Ting has more feelings with me right now, but that I had to wait for her to leave her boyfriend, because it seems that the parents met, and she would be with me, to come in France later and so on...
Well, I just did not understand "quite" clearly, so I said "no bu dong", just to say if what I have heard was really that or not.
Ting seemed to manifest to me many smiles and so on, she seems to really like me, and she even laughed when I asked her in chinese to get her phone number and adress, like if she was engaged or not. I told her about french language, saying it was not so hard to write it, because near pinyin language, in fact.
Her sister told I had to really trust her because she really likes me and she thinks that anyway, Ting would be better with me than with the other guy.
From what I have seen, and heard, Ting seems to show her "motivation" to break her relation with the other guy, just to let me "open the door" to come in October, because, for sure, I'll be back, even if it's one week.
We spoke about weddings,  her sister wanted to know where to celebrate it, in her country or in france, I just said "both", because I wanted to see her family and that her family could see Ting very happy and so on, and in France because of my family, friends and so on.
Well, Ting was very happy to eat with me today, I was just near her, we spoke a bit together, and as I have checked again for my flight, tomorrow in fact, I'll take off from Chongqing a bit later than I normally should. I just had to pay 100 € but it's ok:)
And Ting said that maybe she could come a bit to see me, she was not sure, but I said I really would appreciate it and so on.

Today, the sun is shining again on Chongqing.
Maybe is it because of two hearts who are happy to be together in the future, who knows?

I have to leave for nom, I'll post some pictures later, and I will try to visit a bit again Chongqing this afternoon :)
See ya all ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:31:20 am by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2009, 04:02:59 am »
Sylvain , it is great that the sister has turned out to be such a help , and it shows that the 2 of them are very close , make sure that she realizes that home is not that far by plane and also if her sister does move to U. S .A that France is halfway there so at some stage you both could visit the sister , The door seems to be open in your favour , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2009, 08:11:59 am »
Many thanks :)
However, I prefer trying to be the most "realistic?" because it is only a said. At the moment, nothing is done.
It seems anyway that Ting really likes me.
As I have changed my flight to take off from Chongqing, tomorrow, I have told her, and she will maybe come to see me, because I told her, that, even if I could see her for only 10 minutes, whatever I have to go somewhere by taxi or not, it would always be 10 minutes more spent with her. She smiled and said she'll try to be a bit free.
Now, if she even has to marry this guy, I don't know if she will really divorce with him after. Her sister told me she will help her to "separate" the best they can, and then, to turn things in my favor.
So, for sure I am happy, but I will more and more happy when I will really have reached another step.

At the moment, no kiss with her..
Maybe should I wait again, until next coming...
In fact, I don't want her to be "frightened" because of it...
Maybe should I, in fact...
I just don't know...

Anyway, I will keep good memories from here.
I'll post later, I am very hungry, as hungry as a man who has not eaten since many days... but, for sure, last time I have eaten was at... middletime.... :D
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2009, 08:54:38 am »
Kiss her if you feel you must. Nothing wrong with that. Later when you are home you can take time to think it all out. No rush, take your time. Genteelly withdraw your feelings to leaser. There is that chance she will marry another.

Arnold

« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2009, 09:09:33 am »
I would be careful to just go ahead and Kiss her , maybe on the Cheek . You do not want to do that to a Chinese Lady unless you 100% sure she wants it too . But I would not want to leave without a BIG hug from her at least . Ask her Sister , if Ting would feel comfortable with that , the last time you together before leaving . If a Yes , give her either one with the warmest feeling , so she will remember it till your next coming . Buy her some parting Flower's ( Roses for Ting and maybe Lilies for her Sister for al the Help she's been .
Thanks for the great Photo that I ask for and the speed I  received it :icon_cool:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2009, 10:19:45 am »
Thanks about your comments :)
I think that, right now, for sure, my mouth gonna stay right to its place and shall wait to the next time I'll come in Chongqing to see Ting.
About flowers, it can be a good idea...
If I am with her, it may be nice to offer her directly, but if she doesn't come, I'll have a problem because I don't have directly her adress.
I hope she would give it to me tonight by QQ or maybe will her sister resend it to me, because I have lost the paper with all her sister's coordinates :(

Last night here before leaving China, well...
I suddenly feel strange. The week is gone so quickly, I really understand why most of you go in China for one month. But I could not take all my holidays...

I think the "big hug" would be a very nice idea too.
And about the picture of the Eiffel Tower and myself, no prob', I knew I got one somewhere with me :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2009, 09:52:02 pm »
Hi there :)
So, the last day for me here.
If all's ok, Ting's sister should come to see me this morning.
By the way, she called me at 08:30 am (she woke me up in fact but I had to wake up anyway :D) and she said that Ting may could come a bit to see me or to accompany me a bit.
So, I will see.

Now, I have to unplug this network cable and I don't know when I'll update here, except when I'll be at home.

See ya all :)
I'm finishing with my baguages ^^
- Let's Rock -

Offline Skip

• Foreign Explorer
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2009, 10:53:49 pm »
Quote from: 'Sylvain D' pid='6648' dateline='1246067522'

Hi there :)
So, the last day for me here.
If all's ok, Ting's sister should come to see me this morning.
By the way, she called me at 08:30 am (she woke me up in fact but I had to wake up anyway :D) and she said that Ting may could come a bit to see me or to accompany me a bit.
So, I will see.

Now, I have to unplug this network cable and I don't know when I'll update here, except when I'll be at home.

See ya all :)
I'm finishing with my baguages ^^

Slyvain,

comme on dit en français, je suis désolé pour votre dilemme. Vous souhaitons un bon voyage.

Skip
Skip

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2009, 02:23:02 am »
just using my pda to say Ting did not come, seems like she s with the chinese man... well, I ll post later with any more news. Skip, thanks for your message
- Let's Rock -