Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 56229 times)

Offline victor-hills

RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2009, 03:06:30 pm »
I agree martin sounds the same to me to.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2009, 03:14:16 pm »
They parted company? they are together, so?
in fact, I don't know what's the meaning of your sentence, and Ting's english is very so hard to understand easier than your sentence :$
- Let's Rock -

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2009, 03:56:29 pm »
Sylvain, from the way I read it the same as VH Country Club and the China Dumpling, is that Ting and the guy that her folks introduced her to in the traditional chinese way are no longer seeing each other and she if free from this handicap that was hanging over you and her being a couple.

By the way just kidding you two victor and Martin...:fi_lone_ranger:
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Londoner

« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2009, 03:57:35 pm »
I read it as I broke up with my boyfriend. I am really sorry that you have go through all these. You are such a nice guy and don't deserve it. I just wish I had your patience and faith in women. For me, her failure to come to the airport would have ended it all! I could have never given her the chances you gave her. You gave her the benifit of doubt on every occasion, I take my hat off to you. I just hope that you meet a girl who deserves you soon.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2009, 04:20:39 pm »
So, if she broke up with her boyfriend, why don't her parents give her any chance??? are they mad????
I don't really understand...
Not only because if she's really no longer with that man, so the "traditional" cause is broken...
But they break our common feelings, too.?????
And Ting has to do with it????

But it's absoluletly so bad......

I don't really know what to think...
Should I say myself that I broke some part of "traditional" ways in China?? or not at all?
And shall I anyway be glad that she might not be anymore with that guy??

Anyway, or better shall I say "However", I'm not ready yet for another adventure for a long while...
The best thing to do for me is just to face it all.. it was anyway a good experience to go in China for a week. Too short, for sure, but a nice memory...
About the feelings, I prefer make it sinking anywhere I can.  That would be better.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 04:41:18 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2009, 04:58:19 pm »
Sylvain i really feel for you mate chin up you give it your best shot.
No probs here norb it was funny ;)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 04:59:38 pm by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #216 on: July 03, 2009, 05:07:11 pm »
I should had done a 3 shots in one when I was there if I could have met her parents, in fact...
What makes me very angry, is that, as they are traditional, they may think that every country is born to make people famous, rich and so on...
and that it's impossible to live out of china....

Well...

Just send me some C4, please...
I gonna make a big hole over there...
except for your suitable ladies, ok? :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:10:19 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #217 on: July 03, 2009, 09:14:17 pm »
I'm so sorry to read the last day's posts Sylvain.  I know how you feel in a way being a divorced man myself.  All I can suggest is that you try to redirect your anger in a positive way - exercise, play video games, watch funny movies, get out and be with friends and family.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Arnold

« Reply #218 on: July 04, 2009, 01:07:35 am »
Sylvain , Ting not only lost her chinese Boyfriend , but she really lost a chance to be with a great Man that you are . If I was her , I'm sure I would be kicking myself later ... realizing this .

The letter to Chnlove was good , as it released some of your Anger away from People and friends you love .

I know , there is not much at the moment to make you feel much better , but I'm glad to have a Friend like you ... any day . I will alway's remember your Trip , as how to be a Gentleman under not only great circumstances , but especially under the ones you been under . I think , you taught us a valuable lesson . Money comes and goes , all life long , but a good character is something to be proud of . your Parent's must of done a great Job on you .:angel:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #219 on: July 04, 2009, 01:59:13 am »
Quote from: Ting
my dear Xixi,

About the letter because the agency told me that you write to me very soon once time so my letter can not be delivered to you because aency said I should read your letter together and write them in one letter together.Can you understand my meaning???

I should tell you that I am very happy to get your letter and also feel a little sad.because now you are so far from me.And I want to tell you that I have told my parents before.But they can not believe in the website very much.SO at that time they just think I can communicate with you.But they do not believe it very much.you know the generation of my parents,they have no computer at their young time.So in fact that generation,they do not believe it very much.But my emotion is ture.I only can say this to you.

Dear I trust you all the time and I think you should do some detailed action and I can show them to my parents.Otherwise I think they will not believe you.I wish I can stay with you forever and if so,of course I will turn back the money to that man.In fact I think he is not my boyfriend.Just because my parents force me to keep touch with him and he give some money to my parents,so they like him. But I like you.

Yes I really meet with many problems about our relationship. And my parents today still insist thatthey are not willing I marry you and live a so far country.Because nowadays Chinese parents onlt have one Child and they do not want their child go to so far country.And another reason is marrying a foreigner has too many unsafe elements.In fact I think we can talk about with these things.But now I think they can not listen to my any words.I have no ideas dear.I do not know what can I do.What's your idea???Maybe just wait some days and when they do nto feel angry again,I refer you to them again???DO you think it is ok???I think nowadays we should discuss it together and try our best to solve it.

Dear you are very very sincere and I believe you really.in fact your letters moved me.I really want to cry.I never meet with a man like you.so sincere.but in fact nowadays I do not what can I do.I made some mistakes on my work.I know just because I will miss the time we together.But I really do not know what can I do.I really wish you are here and solve these problems with me.I know it is impossible.you also needn't work not good because of me.I wish you are very well in France. I wish you have nice day and take care dear.

I am moved by you. Especially after your going, I feel a little sad and miss you a lot. I think it is time for us to fight for our future. Because Chinese children always obey their parents.But I should fight for my future I think.But I have some questions want to ask you.Frist is that I heard of my friend said that if I really can go with you to France,how many years can I become a citizen there???my friend said it needs 10years.Is that right???I am afraid that.because I should wait 10years and can become your really wife.It is too long.But I do not know it is a true or not and wish your reply.And I should work after our marriage or not???because my parents depend on me.Every month I should provide them some money for their life.SO ~~~~

The situation about my sister is different.Because she has married before and this stands for she is really an adult and her parents can not manage her a lot.But I never marru before so my parents always wish I can marry the best man they think.But I know the best man is not made by them.He should live in my heart.I feel very very sad now.But what can I do???dear ???give me some advices.

After all I am my parents' daughter and they wish I can have a happy life with someone and he can treat me very well.In fact if they feel that this man really can treat me very well,they will not stop us.If my parents feel you are really very good,they will not stop us.SO what's your idea about feal this situation???I do know how to deal with it???deal I think we should talk with and discuss much these days.

Wo xiang ni. Too much.

Wish you have a nice day.

Yours

Forever Ting

I just don't know how to react...
because I've just called Ting's sister who confirms everything of Ting's letter, except that , with my bad accent, she can't say about Ting and her boyfriend...
she also said me she will write me tonight and that she will call Ting and speak with her father and mother?
And as you all see, it seems like Ting wants also to be with me.

So, I will wait for any news from her sister.
Sherry Chu also replied to me :
Quote from: Sherry Chu
Dear Sylvain,

It's Sherry listening to your concern again. I could fully understand your concern and current feelings. For your sincerity here, I truly hope that we could provide you possible assistance.

Syslvain, as you know, Chnlove has been aiming at building a safe platform for sincere clients' communication. We cooperate with and pay the agency who provides EMF translation and delivery services to the Chinese ladies, thus enable free translation as well as professional consultation service to the ladies, making it easier for communication between people of different languages and cultures. Though Chnlove is not involved in the internal business of each agency, we have strict policies and regulations that each agency should censor the ladies' profiles, deal with EMF service on AS-IS basis and offer quality service to help both male and female members communicate smoothly.

Concerning your communication with Ms Kate Zhou (P6282020), I have forwarded it to our Intendance Dept for immediate attention. As advised, they have contacted the local agency P628 to follow up the matter closely. Once any feedback is available, they will try to inform you directly. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Sylvain, as you know, communication is very important for the development of a relationship. Our site offers a platform for gentlemen to meet real ladies they selected, but it's communication that can help to look into the real heart of a lady. That's why we advise our gentlemen clients to go for a relationship based on mutual trust and understanding. With the joint efforts by the two sides, a promising relationship can possibly bloom and fruit.

While we notice that sometimes there are some unexpected circumstances happened during the course of communication, such as the feelings and personal situation of both the gentlemen and the ladies. Therefore, Chnlove is unremittingly making great efforts in providing more guidelines and useful tips for gentlemen to communicate with Chinese ladies, such as the online safety tips. You are warmly advised to take a look at the information, hopefully it will be helpful for you.

Thanks again for your support to our service. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional question or concern. We'll be glad to help our sincere clients.

Kind regards,
Sherry Chu
Chnlove Customer Care

P.S. It's the weekend now, if any delay in reply is caused, your kind understanding will be appreciated.

I just don't know what to understand clearly...

Shoud I take it like any good news or not at all.

Arnold, if I could know who are my parents, maybe would I thank them... Maybe not... just because they left me when I only was 2 years old...
but don't be sorry, you couldn't know... ;)

In fact, I know that I would see Ting again...
Her sister also says she misses me a lot.
well...
it's like "turning around and around and around.."

Should I give any other information to Ting for her letter?
Should I really give it up?
I just wrote her yesterday that, with her message on QQ, it was like the world was crumbling around me... I could not understand what I had to do.. Or not.
Love is so strange, sometimes...
But I always liked difficulties in my relations...
'seems like that one is the best one.
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #220 on: July 04, 2009, 03:43:59 am »
Sylvain it really sounds she is asking you to help her to change her mum and dads minds you know to convince them you are the right guy,i know alot of guys say its really hard to change there minds but if you dont try you neaver know i would give it a shot.Think you need to put ting right about thinking its going to take ten years to become a citizen that would be one less thing for her not to worry about.
Best of luck Sylvain i hope it all works out for you.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #221 on: July 04, 2009, 04:20:16 am »
I do think so, Victor, but it is strange that man has to wait 10 years before becoming a citizen...
Is there no way,(if that's true) with wedding or anything else, to speed it up?

Well...
I will check anyway for many options and see what I can do... and what I can't.
Thanks anyway for your comment ;)

and about her parents and convincing them, I have (I think) something to do...
Maybe half the wall is broken... so I should look for any way to pass through
- Let's Rock -

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #222 on: July 04, 2009, 04:31:42 am »
Sylvain read it agen mate she saying that a friend told her it takes 10 years no way it take that long.

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #223 on: July 04, 2009, 05:56:50 am »
Sylvian, becoming a Citizen & becoming a Resident are totally different things, you have to live in Australia for a certain amount of time and pass a simple test before you become a Citizen but you could live here for 20 years before doing it if that is what you want, it's not a compulsory thing to do here & maybe France has made it more difficult because of all the Africans who are smuggled into your country.
No doubt you are not going to give up on this in a hurry "but" if you are going back to China I suggest you wait till Ting can have at least one week "off" work or better still pay for her passport, visa's & air ticket & fly her out to see you for a week or two, it'll end up much cheaper for you & she will have no excuse not to see you!

Offline Hajo

« Reply #224 on: July 04, 2009, 07:55:12 am »
Sylvain, first of all, you have my deepest respect! I think would have thrown the towel in the ring! Your endurance is really impressive!

Well, for speed up of the process! I have met my girl in April, we dropped EMF pretty fast! Has pro and cons, ha ha! I am citizen of the EU like you! I think you should try to dig a little in the EU-laws! Maybe you will a way around the long process! For my part, I am German Citizen with permanent residence permit for Denmark! Therefore I can apply for familyreunification under the EU laws! That means there should be no problem of getting a resident permit for my Vicky! But I want to take home with after my visit in August!

Therefore we are getting married a few days after my arrival! Then we go to Beijing to apply for a Schengen tourist visa! Should be no problem (I hope, I am only 90% sure). As far as I could read in different laws and notes, as citizen of the EU you would get it! If Vicky gets it, I will take her home to Denmark and apply for familyreunification! As soon as the application is delivered to the authorities, Vicky gets automaticly a permition to stay while they process the application. Usually 6 month.

The resident permit will be for 3 or 5 years. But it should not be a problem to get it extended after that time! I hope you will find some more information that suites your case!

For the family! I have the same problem convincing them! We have gotten their blessing, but then I found out that is not enough. Vicky has parents any more, father died 3 years ago! But her older sisters are also afraid of letting Vicky go abroad! They can only be convinced by a meeting where you talk to them in person!

I wish you and Ting all the best! Good luck in the future, my friend!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.