Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 54406 times)

Offline Philip

RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2009, 05:59:57 pm »
Sylvain,
this is what my translator programme, Linguatec, says:

"But my Husband gets divorced unwillingly"
"But I do not get divorced , I see you neither have significance "
"I am to think that I should how to get divorced "
"My husband will not get divorced absolutely now"
Ask you to use action to come to express hereafter "however also"
"Let my parents believe that you are really lovely I "
"Give me the happy people "
"But ask my parents to see your queen ",
"Need to let them believe that you are really lovely I "

Hope this is useful.

Alex

Vince G

« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2009, 06:12:06 pm »
"But I do not want to divorce the Husband"
"But I did not divorce, I see no point in you"
"I think I like how to divorce"
"Now my husband will not divorce"
"But you have to express future actions"
"Let my parents think that you are really love me"
"Give me a happy person"
"But my parents want to see you later,"
"Let them believe you are my love"

Half of this says NO DIVORCE. The other half say come see my parents? I don't like this. She's married Move On!

Offline maxx

« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2009, 07:53:49 pm »
Alex did you translate that yourself ? If you did good job.My wife says it is real close.I had my wife translate it for me this is what she came up with.

But my husband don't want a divorce.
If I did not get a divorce there is nothing I can do when I see you
I'm thinking how I can get a divorce.
My husband really do not want a divorce
you need to do something to show you really love me
You need to let my parents beleave you really love me.
let me be the happiest person in the world.
when you see my parents.You need to let them beleave you really love me.

Sly my wife asked me why.You did not find another women ? She said there is alot of women in China who would like to meet and marry a man like you.I tell my wife your story.She says that isn't right what the women do to you.My wife says the women has no face.to you her family or the new husband.

Stop beating yourself up over this women.I would of blocked her from writing to me a long time ago.All you are doing is hurting yourself.Move on to another women.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2009, 08:29:52 pm »
Maxx, thats serious quality posting, Sly you need to take on-board what maxx is saying.

Its the hardest thing to do, but Ting isnt your wife and wont ever be, she's the wife of another guy right now and she wont leave him unless he beats her or something - her parents wont permit it and the she wont want to anyhow.
You are a nice guy and if ugly paddy like myself can find a lady then surely a suave frenchie like you should have the pick of the crop.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #364 on: July 15, 2009, 02:01:12 am »
I know that it's going on a no way.
I thank you, brothers, for your help, the translation above, and your comments.
Anyway, I established a contact in Ghanzhou with a lady. Well, I'll see where it leads.

And about Ting, as I was said before, the best thing to do, is to let her go.
I will think about the letter tonight.
Right now, I'm goin' workin, too many things to think about.
See ya all
- Let's Rock -

Offline Darius

« Reply #365 on: July 15, 2009, 07:51:51 am »
Sylvain,

you know i am not a believer of good woman bad woman theory. It is too general and abstract to be true. It is just part of our judgement projecting onto the other. Everybody has the basic human right to be treated individually, But i am a believer of what Arnold said once, dont go over if you are not sure 95% it works for you.

But brother what Irish are telling you is mostly right. It seems you are losing sight of the pactical side of your story. You are losing sight of the fact that she is now a married woman. What she is now expecting from you, right or wrong, is not practical anymore. Perhaps you are going there, perhaps you can convince her parents and perhaps they would accept her divorce!!!! Too many "perhaps" to be able to make a decision for your future. And dont forget, you as a foreigner being in China having an " affair " with a chinese married woman can mean nothing but playing with the fire. And think about it you have other responsibilities in your life and you cant jeopardize all of those.

I know you have already made up your own mind. Give it the last hit and please as i said trust the magic of a new beginning.

Good Luck my brother.

And Irish you are not the best looking one but ugly!!, why assuming?!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #366 on: July 15, 2009, 01:16:04 pm »
There are sometimes when man has to think back with a few part of what is called "brain"... and not with his heart.
My brain says that yes, this is the end... I got no way else, even if I broke any walls, even if her parents seem to like me, (on the end), even if Ying did her best to "help" Ting and me.. that was still not enough to make the final difference.
There is the fact that Ting created a new wall, by agreeing to marry the other guy.
To me, she already knew that would be like that because she spent most of the time with him when I was in Chongqing. But she didn't tell me the truth about that.
She already knew she would finally marry him, not only because her mother forced her, but because it was "easier" for her for many things : he is chinese, so, no problems to communicate, no need to go to another country, no need to think she could abandon her parents...  all benefit for her.

I don't know what should hurt me the most : knowing that she told me she loved me and that she's married, or that I have to give it an end...
My heart is a bit like some applepie for kids.. there are only any crumbs on the floor.. Nothing else, the big part is gone.

I already know she just got the flowers I had ordered for her, the status was "delivered", today... so, maybe tomorrow of after tomorrow, she would write "thanks"..
but that won't change many things...

Somewhere, I should be angry for many things, but no...
I was there and I did many faults, I didn't really know how to speak good chinese and many other things..
Well...
there's no one to blame I would think.

Ting already "learned" me that in love, nothing is won when we have to face "traditional parents" and that, even if we can have some strong feelings together, there are always some walls to break... It can take time, it can motivate us... or many other things.
I did all I could, I think I already left some parts of my heart over there.. but what can I do ? Nothin' more...

My last shot seemed to "touch" her parents, Ting told me that they liked me and my pictures, and the letter too.
That is what I was looking for. Big up to The One who helped me once again for that ;)

Right now, I am writting Ting a letter.
Just tryin' to put some "good" sentences inside, with no regrets.

A page is turned, a new chapter shall begin.
Many thanks again to all of you who helped me through my first story, my first trip in China.
I will be honored to share with you my next adventures in Shangaï ;)

N.B : THIS IS NOT A REASON TO SPAM ALL MY THREADS :D
(or yes, it should? :D, ok go !)
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #367 on: July 15, 2009, 01:36:14 pm »
Sly as experience has taught me, it is best to see her as something unpleasant. See her as a bitch or worse. Then your feelings will not hurt so much.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #368 on: July 15, 2009, 01:46:53 pm »
I don't think that word is well appropriated, Vince.
Maybe don't we have the same notions about that... I know one lady who's like some of a bitch... and compared to her, Ting is really "clean"...;)
- Let's Rock -

Vince G

« Reply #369 on: July 15, 2009, 02:21:05 pm »
It's a slang expression. Not really having to do with the word itself. Basically it comes down to meaning no good. But feel free to call her whatever you like.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:22:32 pm by Vince G »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #370 on: July 15, 2009, 02:48:04 pm »
I can understand, Vince.
By the way, I will just call Ting, Ting... nothin' more, nothin' less.. she's as she is.
Sorry if you think I can "bite" a bit :D
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #371 on: July 15, 2009, 03:05:00 pm »
Bravo Sylvain.............Good to hear that you are now going to move on
Well done my friend:icon_biggrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #372 on: July 15, 2009, 03:45:27 pm »
Well, thanks, Scottie',
but I feel a bit uncomfortable, even if I have nothing to regret in that story because of all I did.
Let's talk about something else? :)
- Let's Rock -

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #373 on: July 15, 2009, 06:37:43 pm »
Sly, who are you going to see and in what city are you going to in September?, is there one in a few cities or just one in one city?
sorry I think you may have said in another thread but I can't really remember.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 06:38:10 pm by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #374 on: July 15, 2009, 07:30:14 pm »
As long as Sly is not going to Qingdao to 'see' my Keren I'm happy...lol:angel::icon_biggrin:
(only joking sly)