Author Topic: Operation Chongqing  (Read 56261 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Operation Chongqing
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2009, 01:37:45 am »
Sylvain what did ting and the translater say? I Don't think they will give your money back brother.But I'm sure the agency would be happy to listen to you.If your not interested in meeting another lady at this time maybe the translater could be your tour guide so the trip is not a waste

The same thing happend to another member.at a different agency.The agency introduced some other ladies and he traveld around China with them.He said he had a good time.

Theese are just my suggestions.I would hate to think you go back to France early.Or just sit in your hotel and didn't get to see very much of China.China is really a beautiful country with alot to see and do.

Offline Chong

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2009, 01:46:07 am »
Maxx, I believe that Sylvain is there for only ONE week. But you're right, don't waste this opportunity to see China, eat some interesting local food and meet some other ladies ( even if you don't feel like it at this moment ).

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2009, 01:48:53 am »
My stomach is in knots for you Sylvain.  I can't imagine how I would feel.  I'm so sorry buddy.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Philip

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2009, 02:19:31 am »
Sylvain,
I had a bad experience too and I was only in Changsha for a week. But I took the guys advice and went to another agency. Don't worry about your English. It is very good. If you don't trust this agency, maybe there is another one in Chongqing.
I certainly didn't feel like visiting another lady, but if anyone knows of another agency in Chongqing, maybe they can advise you. My advice based on what I was advised: Send cupid notes to a few ladies and meet some of them. Make the most of the time you have left. If you trust the agency you're with, go to the agency and look at some profiles. I know how you must be feeling. But this is an opportunity, even though you don't feel like doing anything now. This is about your future and finding out about China and making contacts for when you are back home.

Don't sit in your room. Be proactive. Good luck
Alex
Hi Sylvain,
if there is another agency in Chongqing, say the name to someone at the hotel who speaks English (or French) and they will phone them for you. It worked for me.:icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:29:51 am by Philip »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2009, 02:54:41 am »
Good advice Alex , Sylvain nothing ventured nothing gained , I don't know which agency your are involved with , but one possibility is Chongqing Ying Jia Mei Consulting Company  P628 and for further reference checkout p628703 on CHNLove , her English is fair , and she works in Travel . Dust yourself off and go forward , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2009, 03:08:12 am »
Well, with time which is going slowly, I don't really know what to really believe.
who wrote me ?Ting? the translator?
The translator said that Ting told she loved me, but being face to face seemed to be different, as she wanted maybe to know a bit some more about me...
today the translator says me that she just heard from Ting that her parents wanted to marry her with another man, but a chineese one, because they seem to not really trust in foreigners...
And Ting gave me her private QQ, (what a luck, for a misunderstanding in a taxi yesterday, she gave it to me, saying "don't give this number to anybody, it is private..." ) and today, I spoke with her on QQ. She said she was sorry, she could not accompany me, her mother seems to be ill, too, and her boss is still asking her to work more and more. At first, I said it was not her fault, she's working while i'm in holidays, but right now, I don't know if that would just the real reason for her to not come and see me.
I have asked her if she would see me again, the only reply via QQ was "no".
Should I be bad enough to see that, even if my english or my chinese is so bad, "no" means "no way", and not "yes"?
The translator said me that there should be misunderstanding because Ting really likes me and would introduce me to her parents...
But Ting never mentionned it to me.
When I was at the restaurant on Sunday night with Ting's sister, she said that winning 20% of the family is quite good, but the next step would be the parents... was it related to it??? Or just coïncidence?
I'm a bit stressed, because in fact, yesterday, Ting said me that today, we could shopping together. Even if her english is a bit "limited", she was clear when speaking.
Today is a "no" and the translator said that with the misunderstanding, Ting will come and her sister too, so, I will have 2 translators...

About the Agency, in fact, I think I just would burn or destroy it... saying that I've been fooled mor several months with Ting if she really not thought everything inside her letters, that would really hurt.
Chong, I think we've been easily shared more than 40 letters since I know her (since December), so, it's quite expensive, don't you think?
And about your french, i understand your meanings anyway in your sentence. Did you really live that?

Well, about seeing any other ladies, too, for sure, right now I'm just deceived? because when you have feelings for someone and that this person just says you "I don't", how could I be like a stoneheart?
I think anyway I should go outside if there's really no way with Ting, in fact, I should see her in less than 3 hours.
And the translator should be here in one hour.

Well, whatever happens, I'll try to visit Chongqing tomorrow, whatever I shall be alone... or not.
Next time, I'll ask for swine flu to be my private guide over there... :icon_cheesygrin::icon_arrowd:
hem, sorry..

Cya all and thanks for your support.
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2009, 03:26:24 am »
Sounds like a lot of miscommunications. Said "no' but will see you later with the sister ??? Win over family but parents are against foreigners ???  I wasn't concern about the cost of the 40 letters ... more about the dialogue & contents of those letters.

Yes Sylvain, I lived what you went through. Since the bad news, I just moved ahead. I have another blind date ... set up by a dress shopkeeper's friend's lady friend. And I met the shopkeeper because I saw a Caucasian lady ( Parisian French by the way ) who sat with them and I introduced myself. We sat down for Chinese pastries and tea and had a great time.

Well. see how tonight goes and take it from there. If it's a lost cause in your opinion, move on. You never know what's around the corner. At best, meet someone and write letters afterwards ... not the other way around .... since you're there in the flesh in China.

Votre ami a la Chine Sud,

Chong
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:27:29 am by Chong »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2009, 06:26:58 am »
Sylvain, so sad to read your story.
Sounds like Ting has made her mind up. I think you should call the agency and ask to be introduced to another lady - you only have a limited time there, you need to make the most of it.

At least if you meet the girl first your long term chance of success is much higher, you WILL also have a great time instead of being there and feeling sad and alone.
I know if feels hard to do this but you must, all of us here are 100% behind you.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2009, 09:38:21 am »
This just makes me sick :@
What is there really to say ? Three  out of Three in one month ( Alex , Chong and now Sylvain ) , this got to stop . There's got to be some kind of Legal action one can take and take those Bastard's down .
Sylvain , I feel for you brother .:huh:

Offline Chong

« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2009, 09:51:24 am »
Well, in my case ... it had nothing to do with the ChnLove process or the agency. We communicated off EMFs so it was more a personal decision by the lady rather than an agency influenced decision.

But yes, Arnold ... I have personally begun to avoid all those suspect agencies ... namely P ... 368, 216, 518, 678, 203, 211 and 201. They'll never get an EMF / cupid note from me no matter how great the lady's profile sounds. If all of us do our own personal boycott, eventually, they'll hurt. My personal boycott & public awareness of the agency's outing has nothing to do with this Forum ( you can relax now Irish ... hehehe ). It's my own personal opinion and action.

Legally, we can't do anything to them ... except don't give them any business.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:55:55 am by Chong »

Vince G

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2009, 10:45:01 am »
What I think (my opinion) is Ting didn't tell the parents about you. She had feelings for you (reason for the peeking looks at you). When she left you the first night to go to see her family? and left the sister with you? I had a feeling she went to tell her parents about you. The result was not good, so she is going by her parents wishes. She does not want to see you more because she knows she made this mistake. Enjoy what time you have there. Have some women keep company, no feelings needed, just for fun.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 10:47:03 am by Vince G »

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:08 pm »
Hi there again, brothers :)

Well, any more news, so.
Ting came with the translator and her sister, too, who seem to really really like me (i don't know why, maybe because i have a funny face?? well ... let's pass it ^^)

So...
In fact, Vince, you are a bit right with your reply.
The problem is that Ting has her parents who are a bit traditionnal, and as she is 27, they care about her future and so on, and so, they would like to marry her, but with a chinese man.
She told me that she didn't like the chinese man, but if she should hear her parents, she could not do anything else...
It seems too, that her parents do not really like strangers, or maybe do they think we just come here to take their daughters for holidays and then, we just leave them alone.
Ting said she is upset because of many things :
- leaving China to come living in France (nobody from her family lives in France)
- she does not speak french (or very bad and just a few words)
- she cares being alone if our relation would end one day in France
- etc.
- extra bonus & co....

Well.
From 04:30 pm to 06:20 pm, we discussed a long time about all of that. I said I was not the man who could easily leave a woman like "lost", because if I would bring her in France, it would not to leave her alone in the streets later.... I say I could already help her to go back in China if she really missed it or that we would not be together later for any reason, and I said too that I knew what I wanted from her, with her, but I would not force her to make choices, until she doesn't feel ready for it.
'Seems like she liked my words.
For all that time, we were 4.

Just after, Ting's sister and Ting's friend left us, and I talked a very long moment with Ting, english and computer (google translator) helping.
We spent easily 2 hours together, she asked me that if, she wanted to marry me, how could I be sure about her careness and cumfort and happyness. Just have a guess that I ve said that when man loves someone, for sure, he will look at it and do his best to show his wife how he can love her, and how he can be loved from her, too.

I got any other question that made me laughing, sooner in the afternoon :
"but, you know, Ting is very small, and you are big, and so....
well, I'm embarrassed but....
your sex must be big, too.."

I just looked at Ting's friend, and asked her :
"and so, if so, would you be scared that I could even break her body with it?:icon_cheesygrin:)
She laughed and had to translate to Ting, who became shy and did not want to aks any personal questions like this one :D

When we left my room (because they came in my room in fact), she told me that she could call for some supper for me, I really appreciated it, and then, she was face to face... i was a bit scared because I did not want the french kiss, (because I want her to be really sure of her choice to be with me), and then, she gave me her hand.
Well, I felt stupid because I looked at it, saying to myself "and now, what? she wants me to kiss her hand? :D" and so, I said her that in France, we just can hug without kiss, and she was ok. we then hugged together (huhu) and it was the first time we were like "body to body"
After that, I went dinner, and after, I came back and saw her on QQ.

It seems that in fact, she loves me, or better should i say 'really likes me" but she's upset because of future, and that's a reason which makes her being like that. About her parents, she said she would introduce me to them for my next trip, and that she really liked the time with me today.

Tomorrow, I will see her if all is ok at end of morning, and after, shopping with her sister and her friend.

So, nothing seems to be "so lost", it seems too that she is not indifferent to me,because if she was, she would had probably not stay in the room alone with me.
She left QQ 15 mins ago, so...
I think that right now, I just have to wait with time that she really feels good with me, and that I don't want to force her to be with me.
I just said "with ambition and motivation, man can do a lot of things, he just has to believe in what he wants to do".
She just thought about it and smiled.

So, many other news tomorrow, promise.
Anyway, I won't go to any other agency, I prefer staying with Ting and see how our relation will evolve.

Thanks again for your support and comments :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 12:28:53 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Offline Chong

« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2009, 06:05:41 pm »
Good for you Sylvain !!!  Good productive meeting. Don't give up on her then ... Go with your gut feelings. After all, this trip was meant to know her and her know you better.  :angel:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2009, 06:33:19 pm »
Wow, great to read the last update Sylvain, the French charm is working its magic.
Keep your head held high and fingers and toes here firmly crossed for you.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2009, 08:27:09 pm »
Oh man Sylvain.  I really hope you can win her over and then win her parents over.  If anyone can, you seem like the one to do it.  Be brave and strong and honest and know we are all behind you 100%.  Good luck man.
...as irresistible as chocolate